Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago

Lets hope that it is a way of getting more viewership..I just don't get how they were so hopeful that they changed it to better timings and 2 weeks later talking of taking it of air.. Anyhow I was thinking of how we can get in touch with the producers?? Send them messages? Anyone:

Can anyone tell me if its ok to post our concerns on Zee TV FB wall, as they are very active on there?

You can post views on ZEE FB that's fine...

If this show ends- I am going to cancel my ZEE Channel. Not worth paying monthly money.  
Gosh my fingers a numb right now as i have been frantically typing letters and emails to all the possible persons who will listen to me. I just cant believe this - i just came home from work and said i will visit for five minutes as it is my ritual to visit this forum every day to discuss bhagonwali and lo and behold i see this awful article ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Now i cannot put down my laptop to go study as this in on my mind.
I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. sorry but i am stunned - this show is rocking and they want to end this??
What is zeetv smoking?
hey friends...pl do something ..i am crying
Originally posted by rijuridhi

hey friends...pl do something ..i am crying

There are plenty of people doing what they can, writing to ZEE to make sure our voices are heard. Only when we all pitch in, will our efforts be worthwhile. 

Use your glum and anger to motivate yourself! If the prospect of losing this show is depressing, focus on working hard to keep the show!

here's some motivation... a bit dramatic๐Ÿ˜†, but hey I think it fits our situation! We are all oongliyaan (fingers) that need to join together to make a mutthi (fist) to knock some sense into ZEE's head!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

http://youtu.be/N_WFhsuxDT4

Just keep swimming, everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š
Friends , I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed .

"Save Bhagonwali "

Pla add your signature there .

my request to all IF friends to sign on d petition posted by pink19
Hey...Guys,
            Wherever you are writing your petitions or comments ...please mention about our forum so that they can know and atleast they pay a visit here and see our love for a show which they are thinking useless...and please try to be more active...as we were before post topics ...reply but make the forum active...and think we won't change on reading a buzz and will do whatever possible to save our show...come on guys...come in action...I am gonna ban Zee from my house if they will chop a show which is interesting and yulp with a total new concept and to those who are feeling my words are silly...to them I just wanna say...I am crying...though I know its a show and it will end one day...I had seen many shows but not even a single show with such dedication and attachment...on thursday i fast and today I prayed to God to save BBAT...dont know how much fruitful but I said I will do whatever possible for me...