Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Gunjhun

Maybe they have a good reason for ending it? Don't get me wrong I absoloutley love the show and would be so so so sad for it to end BUT if there is no original storyline then maybe its for teh best, you know? Most serials can drag on for years just on one thing, so in so falls in love, someone tries to seperate them, villian gets defeated, new one arrives, the lovers get seperated, someone gets a memory loss. So on and so forth. The reason we love Bhagonwali so much is BECAUSE of the originality of it and if the Zee producers think that it'd be better to end rather then drag it on I can't blame them. Maybe we could get a season two? Im thinking Bhagonwali is as popular as Choti Bahu and we may get a season 2? But yah, still emailing them asking to not end the show, its the only decent on left all the others are just too much.

No, Bhagonwaali is deffo not as popular as CB...their fanbase is quite huge and that forum is more active too...when CB1 was on-air, it was #1 for quite some time...Bhagowaali barely makes it to the top 100...#1 in ratings toh door ki baat hai.

Bhagonwaali has not had mass popularity...it was probably enjoyed only by a smaller discerning audience.
Dhyaat yaar! I know i should not take anything like tv show so seriously. . . But what to do? This is the only show i watch attentively even after my husband teases me like hell... Now this is going to end... I really wish the news is a hoax... I called my husband and gave him the news and he was like chuckling and said that thanks to god for now that his 'saut' would not able to bother him... How rude! May be he is somewhat rishtedar of zee people... M soo gonna miss guddu!!! :(...
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

c'mon, It is not the mistake of ZEE!!
Zee had the guts to accept this show in the first place, they will not run a show just coz it is good. If TRPs show that the show is not popular then they will not continue it and if TRPs show that even a crap show is doing good, then it will go on for ages!

it's the audience who watches TV n generates TRP, online audience don't count or else Himmanshoo's previous show would have also come for a 2nd season, so it is the janta that watches TV who is to be blamed totally.

Many good shows are not well received and go off-air.

Members here who have the link to Zee should mail them, get in touch with Himmanshoo on Twitter and ask him whether this awful news is correct and if yes, ask him what we, as online audience can do.. he should know that he has a huge fan following who is not happy with the channel decision.

Great idea DK

Anyone tweet Himanshoo? I am not on twitter, but it is a great idea.
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Great idea DK

Anyone tweet Himanshoo? I am not on twitter, but it is a great idea.

I did. His last tweet was on may 21st. dunno how often he is on twitter. Will let you know if he replies.
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago

Very unhappy about this news. I always had a bad feeling this would happen, but this is Zee's fault too.

I didn't expected Bhagonwali to run for years, but at least let the cv's tell the story their way and then end it. Hugely disappointed! Feel very bad for the entire cast and crew.

Originally posted by Gunjhun

Maybe they have a good reason for ending it? Don't get me wrong I absoloutley love the show and would be so so so sad for it to end BUT if there is no original storyline then maybe its for teh best, you know? Most serials can drag on for years just on one thing, so in so falls in love, someone tries to seperate them, villian gets defeated, new one arrives, the lovers get seperated, someone gets a memory loss. So on and so forth. The reason we love Bhagonwali so much is BECAUSE of the originality of it and if the Zee producers think that it'd be better to end rather then drag it on I can't blame them. Maybe we could get a season two? Im thinking Bhagonwali is as popular as Choti Bahu and we may get a season 2? But yah, still emailing them asking to not end the show, its the only decent on left all the others are just too much.

I agree with you that no story should be dragged out until it is unbearable to the viewer.

This is not the case here. This story is just starting. These characters have finally found their range, their expressions, their comfort and have only just settled into the characters. Friendships and relationships have just started (and started to go wrong). Character's potentials are being explored as well their limits. It is indeed a beautiful time to watch this show.

We are on the verge of so many things. It is like right now we are just peering over the ledge and seeing the possibility of what this show has in store for us. We have only seen glimpses of Guddu's heart and RJ's expressive persona. We have only begun to see what these characters can do for each other: Who will they battle?  How will they battle their very own selves and  finally each other in the future?

Do we change for love? Or does love change us?

There are yet no extraneous plots, or extra characters. This is a small story which touches on big ideals: family, love, friendship, romance, society and boundaries of self

We have a story that is just starting to teach us what we will do when we fall in love---what we want to bring out in another person and what we see brought out in ourselves. In this story love is a game, a commitment, a call to one's conscience and a beckoning of someone else to become one's soulmate and the idea that the best thing in life can be a surprise.

There is no guarantee that this show will come back with this cast, these writers, etc

I say we do what we can to save this show. This is just chapter 1. I want to see the evolving characters and their evolving love.

I for one will write everyone that Sigrid mentioned and do what I can for this show, in this iteration NOW.
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
Guys I sent Himmanshoo a long msg and he replied back about an hour ago:

Thank u sooo much that's truly sweet of u. I guess it might go off air. Though we feel rely sad but unfortunately can't do anything.. Let's c.. :(

Well isn't he just a burst of optimism.. lol

Anyways, in response to some of the previous posts, it's definitely not good for the show to go off air.. it's not the right time, as there are still so many unanswered questions and unresolved issues. It's one thing to end a show because it's completing and it's another to just end it based on ratings. It's not fair that Zee hooks us with such a great show and then rushes the completion. It would be totally unsatisfying.

I'm gonna continue to flood Zee's inbox, as these crazy thunderstorms here are flooding our streets! You should all join me :)
Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

No, Bhagonwaali is deffo not as popular as CB...their fanbase is quite huge and that forum is more active too...when CB1 was on-air, it was #1 for quite some time...Bhagowaali barely makes it to the top 100...#1 in ratings toh door ki baat hai.

Bhagonwaali has not had mass popularity...it was probably enjoyed only by a smaller discerning audience.
this is the only good show i think is left on zee tv...i think we should organise an online petition and send it to zee tv...thanks agaun wafah for keeping us updated
Uhhh a thought just came to mind, and hopefully it may prove true. What is its a hox to get more viewer attention or ratings? I remeber a few years ago this one serial was 'supposedly' going to end and everyone went nuts. Zee's inbox was flooded to the max and the actors neither denied or accepted anything, kinda going with the flow. In the end it just ended up being a...how do I say this...a stint pulled to get more viewer ratings and such. If that's the case it has worked tremendouly! Maybe this was just a stint and they aren't going to take it off? 👍🏼 Let's be positive and optimistic people!

... That or bug Zee till no end until they change their minds! Whatever works!