Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
LET'S GET CRACKIN'!
WE CAN DO IT GUYS! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I sent zee an email.. what else can I do here to help save this show!!! OMG, angry and sad at the same time :(
Also I think the more letters and feedback goes directly the better it will be...it helps...
Hello fellows in grief,
I have sent two letters to some peopel which were suggested on this page.
I- pointed out the good ponts. Innovative story telling.That they are first just now but if they shut down the other will copy and they will lose on it.
2-I suggested that they can start rerunning the show from the beggining at a different time to increase the TRPs. and forward the story as it is on the regular time.
3- I compared its potential as an international material. with Miyazaki the famous Japenese Manga director.
 4- When ever I come on the forum I click on the rating meter. Do that so the show jumps up to no 1.
5- Increase Nevedoita and Himanshoos rating.
These are just suggestions no compelsion. Bust somewhere to start
Needs Bhagonwalis Bhaag.

I saw lots of spellingmistakes specialyy Bust:) Do overlook please.
Oh god, this is depressing πŸ˜•!!!
Though I guess it explains Guddu's rapid change.
I don't understand why they can't at least let BBAT finish up one year (till Dec)
Oh well, I guess it's time to start writing strongly worded lettersπŸ˜’.
Guys, I understand everyone's angry/upset about this. I was pretty down all day, but I realize that if we're bringing ourselves down already, then the show is already gone!

I read quite a few comments in today's update about how sad it is, and how bittersweet the episode was. I don't blame you, but I don't think we should bring negative feelings into the discussion. It makes me feel like the fans are already giving up. If that's the case, what effect will our attempts have on Zee?

We MUST stay positive and not let go of Bhagonwali!

Send your letters and comments! Type until your fingers fall off! Don't let up!

If you know of other people who love the show, but do not participate in the forum, involve them in our fight!

I really really REALLY want to keep Bhagonwali on the air and I know the rest of you do too.

We can do this guys.. we just gotta MAKE SOME NOISE!😎
just sent you my letter wafah thanks!
Maybe they have a good reason for ending it? Don't get me wrong I absoloutley love the show and would be so so so sad for it to end BUT if there is no original storyline then maybe its for teh best, you know? Most serials can drag on for years just on one thing, so in so falls in love, someone tries to seperate them, villian gets defeated, new one arrives, the lovers get seperated, someone gets a memory loss. So on and so forth. The reason we love Bhagonwali so much is BECAUSE of the originality of it and if the Zee producers think that it'd be better to end rather then drag it on I can't blame them. Maybe we could get a season two? Im thinking Bhagonwali is as popular as Choti Bahu and we may get a season 2? But yah, still emailing them asking to not end the show, its the only decent on left all the others are just too much.
Gunjhun, i agree with you.  I'm also doing my share to keep the show going, but if in case this show still ends at the time Zee decides for it to end, I do hope that the producers of the show think of syndicating it to other countries.  I don't mean that Bhagonwalli will be shown in the Zee TV stations in other countries.  I mean actual syndication so that it is seen in the mainstream tv of other countries.  Bhagonwali, to me, has an international appeal.  It's Indian enough to interest foreign viewership, and yet not too Indian that the foreign viewership is alienated. 

I don't know the mechanics of syndicating the show to other countries' mainstream TV stations, but I feel that this can work with Bhagonwali.  They can show Bhagonwali either dubbed or subtitled.  Believe me, if foreign viewers get hooked, you also have the DVD market cornered.  You have buyers getting the DVD's that have subtitles.  This way, they get to hear how the actors really talk.

And speaking of actors, the show should be marketed with both Nivedita Tiwari and Himmanshoo A Mahlhotra.  It should not be marketed as the story of a girl and how her aunts maltreat her.  It should be marketed as the love story of two people who got married, who initially hate each other but fall in love with each other in the end.  Himmanshoo is going to be the biggest crowd drawer, so to speak, so really give him importance in marketing the show outside of India. 

But then again, I still feel that the story should not be ended by the end of June.  Like you guys, this is going to be too short to tie loose ends.  But like some of you, I also don't want the show to go beyond its shelf life.  But i do hope that international syndication is a possibility and probability for this show.