Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wafah, I personally don't want this show to go on past it's shelf life either but a month's time is too less to let the story run it's course as they are doing right now...this is tragedy of the few good shows on TV also...nobody cares about letting the STORY run its course...initially they'll drag in bits when the pace can go better and then just speed through the last two weeks to wrap it all up suddenly...that is the issue.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafah

๐Ÿ˜†Anu don't stir trouble...the fans of other shows will come and beat me up if you post that they are crap. There are some fans who will ambush us. Let's stick to Bhagonwali for now...and leave the others far away...

LOL ok Wafah, I won't say anything more...but sach even PR fans are maha bored of it now...that's all I read in that forum too๐Ÿ˜†...and Sangini fans themselves call that show crap all the time๐Ÿ˜†
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is the only decent show on Zee and they want to end it? Unbelievable.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I subscribed to Zee only for this & if this is ending I'll terminate this stupid channel with never ending water works.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Thanks Wfah for the feedback options.
Just a suggestion, why not start a thread on "don't end BBT " or even forward this one to Zee.
I remember some thing similar done in other forums, for other shows.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would just like to let the fellow forum members know that there is time to help save the show.  We don't have very much time left though since the article says, that the channel might decide to wrap up the show by the end of June.  We need to act now and show Zee that we love this show!!!!  If the TRP's gets raised, our show will be saved from cancellation.  Feel free to tell people about this wonderful show and do whatever u feel u can to help save it.  The more people who get involved w/helpin' to save the show, the better!!!!  Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great...Our dear Zee channel...our great Zee channel...I am proud of them for this decision ...they should axe this show but first they will have to off air all the other shows if they can axe a birliant show like BBAT then why to keep all the other shows on air ...all the other shows are boaring,cheesy and ofcourse the same old rona dhona...saas bahu and yes my husband is my God...He can never be wrong...I am nothing infront of his gratness and blah and blah...
                Please don't mind my words who are fans of other shows of Zee...All the other show on Zee are showing the repeated scenes or what we have seen before on other shows...Oh! now I got it ...Bhagonwali is a show where our predictions fail and writers show us something new and better than what we had imagined and how those Gods...sorry...Trp peoples with a settop box in their house can take it...its their insult that their predictions...God's ptredictions are not coming true...Why not to remove this show...gosh! if they are everything then why the hell they are promoting their channel worldwide...just telecast the shows to the houses having that bloody settop box...Why the hell they are bothering us with tension...
                        Yesterday gardes had commented that Zee is interferring and making the show lost it charm...now gardes we got to know about the sudden closeness it was not interfernce but pressure...pressure to survive in this media world where everyday a good show gets chopped on the name of TRPs...I make a confession today if this show will end  abruptly I won't watch any show of Zee...

Now this is a 30 day challenge between us and Zee...lets see who wins๐Ÿ˜ก 
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sur001

great...Our dear Zee channel...our great Zee channel...I am proud of them for this decision ...they should axe this show but first they will have to off air all the other shows if they can axe a birliant show like BBAT then why to keep all the other shows on air ...all the other shows are boaring,cheesy and ofcourse the same old rona dhona...saas bahu and yes my husband is my God...He can never be wrong...I am nothing infront of his gratness and blah and blah...

I completely agree so sick of seeing weak females who do nothing but cry and easily forgives 
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nureat01

Wafah, I personally don't want this show to go on past it's shelf life either but a month's time is too less to let the story run it's course as they are doing right now...this is tragedy of the few good shows on TV also...nobody cares about letting the STORY run its course...initially they'll drag in bits when the pace can go better and then just speed through the last two weeks to wrap it all up suddenly...that is the issue.

Anu I agree, in fact Usha & Bee had discussed this much earlier on when we were here, that we didn't care if Bhagonwali didn't run for eons and eons, as long as it completed its story. We would prefer that the story run its course and be able to told without the pressure of having to run for ever so that they drag on. Just give a story its time to be told then when it is told move on and write a new story rather than try to mold and wrap a million stories into one serial and compromise what the story means. Right now Bhagonwali has still so much left in its telling and when it has run its course then Zee TV can let it go not now when it has so much more narrating to do.
Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
nadeera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yea..there's loads left to tell... Neelu...guddu's past..why he bcm a goon..hw runjhun bcm orphan..gunjhun's baby...their separate sansar...hell loads of things...i agree wid sur..30 days chllnge...
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Okay here's my offer:

I will be compiling messages/letter to send to Zee as a bundle. So anyone who would like to write a letter to ZEE if you want, you can email me your messages at [email protected] or PM them to me. I think this would work better than a petition especially if we get a lot of letters.

Here's the format I suggest you use:

Name: (Full Name isn't Needed. First name is good enough. If you wish to remain anonymous then please don't include your name)
Optional: You can add if you're male or female
Message: (This can be however long you want, even a paragraph is okay)

Just so that Zee can get an idea of the demographic of its viewers who love Bhagonwali. Remember be professional and talk about why you love Bhagonwali and why you would hate to see it go. I will compile these letters and mail it out to ZEE.

Today is May 25th Wednesday so please try to get the messages in to me by the end of the month, Tuesday May 31st, 2011.

Thanks & Regards,

Wafah

P.S. This is in no ways a mean to substitute the feedback you send to Zee. You can continue emailing them and sending them messages. This is just a collective effort instead of a petition.

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Wafah for organizing this. ๐Ÿค—