Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Zee and it's flawed thinking at its best...

Zee ruined another show and now a show, that was so unique and innovative, will bite the dust.  All because of Zee's corporate greed... 

It is all about TRPs.

Quality does not matter.
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
I was thinking...how is it possible that I like a show and it manages to stay on air?? LOL...this show is not for the average audience...only ppl with a more discerning eye would enjoy the layers and the nuances to the characterizations and the way the situations b/w them play out...RJ is not a typical abla naari who sits and cries all the time or acts bholi...she's intelligent...strike one...the audience doesn't want to watch an intelligent female protagonist...Guddu isn't falling in love with her in a typical fashion...strike two...the audience wants typical romance...and the mama-mamis...well they are caricatures of a different kind even within the saas-bahu realm...their crazy antics take a while to grow on you and bemuse you...overall the writing in this show is actually quite good with a good development of the storylines...the actors are all good especially the supporting cast like Kukkan and ofcourse H and N doing such a fab job as the leads.

And now all of it will go to waste...for what?? For another random typical saas-bahu show with blah characters and blah actors🥱
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Only show worth watching on Zee. Well, that's one channel less that I will surf.
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

I was thinking...how is it possible that I like a show and it manages to stay on air?? LOL...this show is not for the average audience...only ppl with a more discerning eye would enjoy the layers and the nuances to the characterizations and the way the situations b/w them play out...RJ is not a typical abla naari who sits and cries all the time or acts bholi...she's intelligent...strike one...the audience doesn't want to watch an intelligent female protagonist...Guddu isn't falling in love with her in a typical fashion...strike two...the audience wants typical romance...and the mama-mamis...well they are caricatures of a different kind even within the saas-bahu realm...their crazy antics take a while to grow on you and bemuse you...overall the writing in this show is actually quite good with a good development of the storylines...the actors are all good especially the supporting cast like Kukkan and ofcourse H and N doing such a fab job as the leads.

And now all of it will go to waste...for what?? For another random typical saas-bahu show with blah characters and blah actors🥱

Well said!!! i'm so sick of the typical saas-bahu dramas! which is why i love this show!! 
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think we should all email see.and post.on their website
the other unfortunate thing is that international viewers don't count in the trps
see should realignment the show into another time slot but leave it on
other channels do that in order to.leave the show on
first show i liked in three years since kasam se and these idiots want to.pull it.off
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I would suggest ppl take action...

Drown Zee in complaints, DAILY...

When you do, do it intelligently, just like the show was presented to us.

Please do not leave belligerent messages about hating Zee...  write succinct but "you mean business" messages

Hit Zee where it hurts them the most - their pocket books, e.g. subcriptions to the channel, watching Zee shows, etc.

Write...

Call... (for ppl in India)

Call Corporate headquarters to ask for a specific person and not the telephone operator...

Is Zee on Twitter?

Text messages or send e-mails to the Zee oversight person for the show... (name, anyone?)

Zee has its own website...

Zee is on Facebook...

Contact Tellybuzz and other entertainment media

Go on a blitz if you want to save the show...

I know it sounds terrible but action begets results...
Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

Should we organize a letter writing campaign? Or a petition to Zee?

yes v can do somthing like this n v can comnt on zee site that dont end this show ...
iv already comntd on d site ...sayin dont end d show ...

LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I can believe that they are thinking of cancel Bhagonwali...I though only American tv network are stupid and cancel great show but now I can put Zee also on the list.

I am not Hindi and I LOVE this show...this is the only Zee tv show that I watched from the beginning and still like.

Bhagonwali is so refreshing...I can not believe that Zee can not see that or that the viewers can not see that ...I mean don't they get tired of the same thing...

I hope they change their mind but from my expierence with American tv show if the network decide this or are thinking about it ...normally the shows do get cancel.

Let's hope not...finger cross..  

Pink19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm really very upset to know that ... This is the only serial I watch , many times I have requested on Zee's website for the repeat telecast & more promos ... Bt now its enough ... What r they doing with Bhagonwali  ? totally bad ...
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I had an aching feeling in my stomach when I read this!! Actually Horrified! This is the only sensible show on Zee TV which I watch.  Different in every way from the usual run of the mill TV serials.  How could you do this? Why Zee???😭