Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post)

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
We don't know for sure that the show is ending but for now it's been tipped to end by the end of June. Any discussions regarding this matter, please share it here. Do not open new topics regarding the matter.

For those wanting to contact ZEE, here are the few choice methods:

Sigrid has posted Contact Info
You guys can look into mailing those people.

1. You can fill out their on the website. Remember to tell them why you like Bhagonwali and why you'd prefer to keep it running. Use proper choice words rather than just bashing them. You can use any means to convey your point but foremost be preofessional.

2. You can also send them e-mails @ [email protected]. Again you can fill their email boxes with love for Bhagonwali and what Bhagonwali means to you. Remember, again to be professional and not to just spam their email but to send substantial mails to them

3. Contact the RESPONSE TEAM on 022-24955555 / 24943416 and let us know your feedback /views /comments on SHOWS. People living in India can do this.

4. There is an SMS option as well that I think Indian Viewers can use. SMS your COMMENTS by typing RESP < your comments > and send it to 57575.

Petition Online

Letter Compilation 
I will be compiling messages/letter to send to Zee as a bundle. So anyone who would like to write a letter to ZEE if you want, you can email me your messages at [email protected] or PM them to me. I think this would work better than a petition especially if we get a lot of letters.

Here's the format I suggest you use:

Name: (Full Name isn't Needed. First name is good enough. If you wish to remain anonymous then please don't include your name)
Optional: You can add if you're male or female
Message: (This can be however long you want, even a paragraph is okay)

Just so that Zee can get an idea of the demographic of its viewers who love Bhagonwali. Remember be professional and talk about why you love Bhagonwali and why you would hate to see it go. I will compile these letters and mail it out to ZEE.

Today is May 25th Wednesday so please try to get the messages in to me by the end of the month, Tuesday May 31st, 2011.

P.S. This is in no ways a mean to substitute the feedback you send to Zee. You can continue emailing them and sending them messages. This is just a collective effort in addition  of a petition.

Again remember, spread the Bhagonwali love, just be respectful and professional at all times, like Runjhun would tell Guddu

Regards,

Wafah

Here are the important posts so you don't have to navigate through all the threads:
1. Post by Gardes Regarding Contacting ZEE
2. Post By Sigrid Regarding Contact Information
3. Himmanshoo Twitter Update Posted by kaurp07
4. Link to Petition & Contacts Posted by Sur
5. ZEE TV Twitter Posted by Infofan
6. Himmanshoo Twitter Update posted by Infofan
7. Samidha Khalid FB Account posted by Waws
8. Link to Nivedita's Post on her Profile by Gardes
9. Punit Goenka CEO of ZEE TV Information by Gardes
10. Sukesh Motwani Info from Zee by Gardes
11. Sur's Conversation with Anuj Talpade - Good News Regarding BBAT
12. Times of India Article pertaining to Sangini posted by Bee
13. Ideas on how to save the show by Simran & jpalagarwal
14. Update by Gardes regarding Show
15. Update by Sur Regarding followup conversation

16. Important Note
17. Infofan Update on Conversation with Anuj Talpade
18. Rijuridhi Update on Conversation with Anuj Talpade

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaurp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is the only desi show that I watch.. I'm so sick of all the other shows, with their predictable dragging storylines. I'm definitely done with Zee if this happens. This is so messed up. I don't understand IT'S A GOOD SHOW, why mess with a good thing? 
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Should we organize a letter writing campaign? Or a petition to Zee?
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its all about trps and not quality of shows
all those that love this show need to email see tv to leave it on and possibly give storyline Ideas to move it forward and attract viewers
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If this show ends, I'm going to be sooo pissed off😡  This is one of my favorite shows, and if it ends, it wlll be totally bull.
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello there.
This is the first show that I am watching in hindi in 18 years. I am surprised if they turned it of. I had calculated that thertydays challenge cant be completed by the end of autum if you have two days done in a week.
The qualitiy of this show is superb and diffrent. Dont mess it up.
newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i don't understand what's zee's problem. Give the show more time, the show is doing just great
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how absolutely ridiculous!! are the ppl over at Zee so completely foolish...this show is fresh and has a lead pair who's chemistry is off the charts. it never ceases to amaze me that they put so much time and effort into promoting some of the longer running shows that just repeats the same story lines over and over!!! this show is different it funny, and the love story is just so fresh and endearing! jeeez i'm so pissed right now this article better be a hoax!!!
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what is wrong with Zee??...

this show is the best...fresh story,great actors,great script,direction.,fast tracks...

why end it..I will be really angry if this does happen..😡

will put my complaint on zee tv website..if they bother to read it..
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously! I don't really understand.. This show is too good for so many reasons especially Guddu-Runjhun's chemistry..

Wafah, what should we do?? Write a letter to the zee??  Please advice us.. I don't want this show to end...