Some thing new gonna hapen in ishan's office

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I think in today ishan will start going office and i think there is chances ishan will recognize suhana like by he have picture of suhana in his office or may be something else but something gonna happen in office for sure.
I don't understand how can a person who forgot everything about last 1-2 years can go to office ...i mean how will he know what all projects he was handling and all that ...and above that which employer will allow such person to join backπŸ˜•
I don't think the Kashyaps will allow Ishaan to go to office till he remembers everything. 
Me too. Probably He won't even understand half the project he is working on .🀣
Aray Yaar, Ishaan Ka Boss Ishaan Ki LIFE hai , BOSS kay Agay Toh Wife bhi kuch nahi thee, he will go to the office and you will find more bloopers there Renu, so get ready.
Thats a very good point you have raised there. He will go back to work soon, but miraculously any signs of Suhana will be erased. Somehow nobody at work will question him about his wife even though he took time off for her ill health just before his accident! CV's are not interested in logic or common sense, no matter how much we complain!
ishaan going to office?! 😲 uh oh there's gonna be bloopers everywhere! πŸ˜†! renu u gonna be one busy girl yaar! πŸ˜‰ Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago

my point here is... He is a software engineer... I wonder.. how he would remember all programming & coding that he has done for past 1 1/2 years... how he would remember new technologies that came within 1 1/2 years... πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sachi16

my point here is... He is a software engineer... I wonder.. how he would remember all programming & coding that he has done for past 1 1/2 years... how he would remember new technologies that came within 1 1/2 years... πŸ˜†

together with tht, wht about the projects, files, papers, colleagues, chaiwalasπŸ˜†... everything basicallyπŸ˜• [ who knw office ka decoration bhi change hua hoπŸ˜†, we changed our home comp 2 times in one yrπŸ˜†]
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago

Renu...this whole ishaan amnesia track will keep u busy...bloopers ki koi kami nai...ginte ginte thak jaogi πŸ˜†..infact the whole track is a big BLOOPER...

As for ishaan going to office...agree with all...wonder wat work will he do...simple baatein bhi ajkal ishaan ko samajh nai aati...itne sare hints milkar bhi confused phirta hain...wonder wat will happen to him by the time the track ends πŸ˜†...or should i ask wat will happen to us πŸ˜†..hum kaise jhelenge