Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Short FF: A Gleam Of Hope! Part 2 pg 3 (Page 2)

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Faizu dear you have made me all teary eyed with the beautiful description of the thoughts of both Sarja and Niru and dear I am dying to read more as that cliff hanger is killing me...Aww thank u so much aapi ..am overwhelmed that u liked it a lotEmbarrassedHug

I bet Niru is still in her sleep and Sarja is all confused abt what he needs to do if the woman is all over him LOL even in her sleep... hehhehehehe ...u can bet ??? good ..lets see if who wins Wink
What if she wakes up and again starts hating him more than before although it is not his fault that she gravitated to him Wink physically that isLOL ...tut tut tut ...where are u taking your thoughts ? buri baat EmbarrassedLOL

Faizu continue soon dear...  want to know more...yeah will try to update 2moroEmbarrassed

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Originally posted by Roshni.

OMG!! WHAT is this I'm seeing? *rubs eyes in disbelief* take crae of ur specs ,then Geek LOL Sorry Faiz...Lens Tongue I score here Tongue

Reserved!

PS: Please yaad dialo where I reserved!LOL yeh bhi mein yaad dilaon?AngryLOL Itna bhi nahi kar sakti hai?Ouch

Edited:

OKies..Firstly I have to admit that its been ages since I read any FF!Embarrassed So pardon my lack of observance!hehhehe it was my luck that i didnt knock u n u saw urselfEmbarrassed It did, that's why I had to reserve it and then edit my post Tongue

OMG! Faiza...WHAT have you written? Its absolutely fantastic! You captured his emotions perfectly! I loved the way you have written. Par teri buri adat abhi tak nahi gayi na?awww thank u but hwat buri aadat ?Shocked Buri adat? Don't you know? Your cliffhangers Stern Smile They annoy me!

Niru is already having some feelings towards him? Ah, ha! What an unexpected turn!Embarrassed But I'm sorry for my imagination running too wild, I am imagining Niru as someone else Wink Can't help it!Stern Smile so what do u think? i had BK in my mind while writing ...no way Tongue ...it was ''someone'' onlyEmbarrassedLOL...Hehehehe...BlushingBlushing

CLIFFHANGERAngry ,Faiz Before I do something to you, come and write the full update! 
Is it snake? OMG! Its turning out too cute!hehehhe guesso guesso aur guess karo ...saanp aur penkarwadi mein? sarja uska kachoomar bana day gaLOL ab kya guess karun? Whatever we guess you toh tell no..So its better to wit until I go completely insane!

Edited by Roshni. - 25 May 2011 at 8:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samdarshana23sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Faiza meri taraf se Hug.Loved it FaizuEmbarrassed kaash aisa scenes creatives bhi sochteErmm nahi they work for the most unimaginative channel toh unka imagination gaya tel lene.Angry u should have started it thoda pehle. atleast we would have had some relief from the so called drama which is being churned out.

yeh kya cliff hanger hai OuchOuch jaldi se nxt part update kardo aur hume tension se bachaoUnhappy

Edited by sudhalata1 - 25 May 2011 at 8:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Faizu... I hate cliiff hangers...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Complete it right now...
smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Faizu...loved it Hug

Kya cliff hanger hai..jaldi se poora karo ...me nail biting LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samdarshana23sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Faizu... I hate cliiff hangers...Angry

Complete it right now...

instead of commenting about the update , u ppl are scolding this nanhi si jaan for putting a tiny-winy cliff hangerCry...darsh , plz rack u brain n tell me that who is the culprit taught us abt putting these kinda things in any update ?TongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley121

Faizu...loved it Hug

Kya cliff hanger hai..jaldi se poora karo ...me nail biting LOL

hey thank u smiley Hug
btw, have u run out of nail filers ??? *makes heavenly innocent face*LOL
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I know it was me who had habit of putting cliff hangers at the end of FF updates... But that doesnt mean u should copy my style... Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index