Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by usmrasul

to aapka Niru kaha hai ji? 😉

My FF is my Niru😛😆
Hi girls , next part is coming up ...😳
Part 2 :

He went flabbergasted to see her that way ! ...he wanted to say a word but her murmuring made him wondered ...he shook her up and asked worriedly if what happened but she didn't change her position and started weeping badly clutching his arms tightly ...she rubbed her face against his chest and said sobbingly

''woh Albela aap ko maar dalay ga ...usnay phir say aap par goli chalai thi ...hum nay abhi abhi sapnay mein dekha hai...aap ..aap ...kahin mat jaiye ga ...woh hum sab ko maar dalay ga ..hum sab ko ...''

her words were not coherent and she was looking too awestricken .

Oh she had a nightmare ?! ...Sarja thought...he calmed a bit ,patted her head slightly so that she could feel better ..

he held her shoulders and made her lie down again ...Fear was still residing in her eyes...

He got up so that he could fetch a glass of water for her but suddenly , outside the chawl , a cat screamed horribly and it made her too scared resulting she had girth his body again ...Unintentionally , he turned back , covered her tiny figure from his muscular arms and said politely ..

'' Kuch nahi hua hai ...woh billi thi bahar ...tu darr mat , apun abhi paani leke aata hai ''

he wanted to get up but she had clutched him so tightly ...she didnt allow him to move and said with sobs

'' Nahin ...hum nahi janay dengay aapko ...bahar Albela hoga aur aapko maar dalay ga''

He looked so annoyed at her and wanted to push her back to make her understand that no one was there outside the chawl to harm them...He turned his face towards her irritatingly to say a word but his sight refused to turn back ...those innocent features were indeed so appealing ...they were not made to be ignored ...

he was bewildered at his own thoughts which changed with half a jiff...he tried to make him out of that fantasy but he felt as if all his efforts were going in vain ...her sobbing face , her tears which had rested on his chest like dew drops ,her wet strands which were instigating him to keep them behind her ears and most of all her soft arms which she had wrapped around his waist ...he felt as if he was losing his patience ...

she never knew if how n when she had put him in that biggest dilemma ...the evil inside a man was awaken slowly and started abetting him

''what's the big deal if he would steal some moments from this night ??? ...what was the need to stop him for no reason ???...C'mon Sarja ...she is all yours...you have all the right to feel the presence of a woman when she is so near to you ...why bother about tomorrow ??? ...think about present ! ...This woman is your love...she was the one who made u realize if what love is !!! ...Remember that night when u cornered her against tree...her fragrance was so appealing ...don't you want to inhale that again ??? ..don't u want to absorb that forever ??? ..Who knows if given a chance again ...move forward and grab your desired moment ... he leaned on her face and 😲☺️...

was that a cliff hanger ?😉😆
Edited by Faiza_sam - 12 years ago
Blush Blush Blush...!!!!!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Gosh what a beautiful update❤️... last para was too good😍... beautifully defined❤️... loved Sarja's feelings😍... can very well understand how much he would crave & long for such love and companionship.🥺..💔.. but i do feel next update he would withdraw himself..😳... as he's a gentleman😊... but then i would not mind if you show him human too😳.😳... your cliff hanger is driving me nuts now.🤪... continue soon eagerly awaiting your next update... 🤗
Faizu you tease 😈  very naughty naughty update and after all that description on Sarja's thoughts what do you give us " a Cliff hanger"😡

But loved the update dear and now jaldi se wapis aah aur aage ka batta de.  Samjhi na!!!!

Love you Faizu!!!  Thanks for cheering us with this FF
🤣 Faiza 🤣🤣🤣 Wah!! Saanp nahi sakta lekin Billi can come...I know it would be some janvar but never knew it would accompanied my some nightmare😲😛

Waise Beautiful update! I know what the cliff hanger is, I guess!😳 Sarja being a perfect gentleman will not do such things..I have complete faith on him!

Keep 'em coming!
Me blushing, too!

Faiza, I read both the updates today & they are amazing!! It was good that I had only 1 cliffie! But what a cliffie yaar- mere to hosh udd gaye!!

Hold on... I feel a hmm... coming up!!

Hmm..., there goes!!

Sacchi, faiza, its a very hmm...update!
Faizu, billi i thought mendhak. he he he he he. on mobile so will reply shortly. it was just wooowww...
innocent face! hmmm... i cant get someone out my mind... :)
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Faiza meri taraf se 🤗.Loved it Faizu😳Thank u aapi 🤗..and sorry fr the late reply😳
kaash aisa scenes creatives bhi sochte🤔 nahi they work for the most unimaginative channel toh unka imagination gaya tel lene.😡 u should have started it thoda pehle. atleast we would have had some relief from the so called drama which is being churned out. sorry ..when i felt if i should write then i did only else i had no plans to write sarja-niru story 😕

yeh kya cliff hanger hai jaldi se nxt part update kardo aur hume tension se bachao😔 where r u ? see i have updated ...aur tension lene ka nahi sirf dene ka 😉😛😆

Originally posted by sujji0609

Blush Blush Blush...!!!!!☺️

Gosh what a beautiful update❤️... last para was too good😍... beautifully defined❤️... loved Sarja's feelings😍... can very well understand how much he would crave & long for such love and companionship.🥺..💔.. but i do feel next update he would withdraw himself..😳... as he's a gentleman😊... but then i would not mind if you show him human too😳.😳... your cliff hanger is driving me nuts now.🤪... continue soon eagerly awaiting your next update... 🤗

aww ..thank u so much sujji ...i know how well u understand his feelings cz throughout the drama u were the one who always defined them in your long posts so how well u r connected to sarja, that we already know 😃anyway , thnks fr the liking ...will try to finish it off in 3rd part 😳