Short FF: A Gleam Of Hope! Part 2 pg 3

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all ,

After seeing yesterday's episode i penned down my thoughts for Sarja-Niru's relation in the form of short FF ...i hope u like it ... i have planned to finish it off in just 2-3 updates as dont want to drag it fr long because show is already ending but before this i couldnt resist myself to write something 😳. So if u like it , then leave comments fr sure !!!😛😆

Part 1 Is coming up !😳
Edited by Faiza_sam - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jaldi se update karna please😃... waiting to read Sarja's thoughts...😍..
Faiza_sam thumbnail
                                  ''A Gleam Of Hope ''

Part 1 :

After listening to the painful words which Sarja had told, made Niru totally devastated..she had already suffered enough to see chandu's death and now where circumstances had taken her back?
She was totally lost in her thoughts in her room when she heard footsteps..Sarja was standing there at the door having something in his hands...he came forward , sat on the chair and called her name slowly
''Niru ...yeh kuch saariyan hain jo apun nay tere liye sonali say mangwai hain ...shayad tere ko pasand ajain ...apun jaanta hai kay agar apun khud lata to tere ko shayad pasand nahi aatin ...par yeh sonali lai hai ...pehan lena ''
his voice fizzled with disappointment while telling all this as he already knew if he ever tried to do something good for anyone , it had always turned out as a big mess ...that's y he never kept his hopes high this time too ...

while saying all this, he got up and went to the balcony again.

Niru's eyes went teary as she could feel the disappointment in his low tone ...he was never used to be like this ...she remembered all the meetings with him that how he used to impose his decisions on others and now he looked completely different .
Indeed , he was the one who was affected by chandu's death badly ...and just for the sake of his brother's prestige , he made himself flagitious in all's eyes..

her thoughts made her impatient as she wanted to talk to him but still she had no courage to do so ...she was also wondering at herself if why suddenly she started thinking about him? A man whom she hated a lot !!! And now, she felt as if her heart was taking her to some other direction???...what was that ???...what had happened to her ???...was she forgetting her first love ??? her chandu ???...even though , fate had snatched her love mericlessly but why this heart was instigating her to move on ???

she went completely impatient after thinking all this ...she got up , started flitting from one corner of the room to another . Soon , she was tired...
she hit the bed and fell asleep fighting with her alien thoughts..

Sarja was still standing on the balcony remembering all the incidents which made his life like hell since his adolescence ...he didn't realize if flood of silent tears was flowing from his beady eyes ...why life had to be so cruel to him always ??? what sin he had committed that no one was ready to accept him wholeheartedly ???...he was always a big smirch to his family and now see the gimmick of this brutal life that even death was not ready to accept him with open arms when Albela shot him on the road???...He smirked on his badluck as he was on the verge of self-mocking ..

After a while , he came out of his vexation and started walking slowly towards his room as he knew it very well that they were living in a chawl where people make hill out of mole and if someone would have seen him standing alone in the balcony at this odd hour , they would have gossipped for sure as they already knew him being married ...Earlier, when he was a bachelor, the case was different but now he indeed did not want to let down his parents in any manner to make people started questioning about his married life ( as if there was any , but still ...he thought dejectedly) ...already his parents had suffered a lot ...
He made himself sure if he had floodgated all the tears before entering in room ...he saw that she had already slept squeezing herself in a corner of a bed ...Now it was no other place for him to sleep except the other side of the bed ...He off his shirt , threw it on chair and fell asleep with half a jiff as his head was spinning like anything ...

Never know if how many minutes had passed when his nap went far away as he felt as if someone is murmuring ...he didnt want to awake but that voice was so irritating ...Before he could understand if what happened , he heard that she shrieked his name ...he opened his eyes n before he could move a bit , she had buried her face in his chest and he felt that he had  petrified by her act !!!!!😲

Do u want me to continue after the cliffhanger???😉

Edited by Faiza_sam - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
O my god Faizu😍... what a daasu cliff hanger sweetie❤️... beautiful update👏... loved the narration⭐️... gosh i literally got teary hearing this line😭..."now see the gimmick of this brutal life that even death was not ready to accept him with open arms when Albela shot him on the road???.." 🥺.. 💔  continue soon eagerly waiting to read the next update.🤗... aur please jaldi se update karna...😳
Roshni. thumbnail
OMG!! WHAT is this I'm seeing? *rubs eyes in disbelief* 

Reserved!

PS: Please yaad dialo where I reserved!😆

Edited:

OKies..Firstly I have to admit that its been ages since I read any FF!😳 So pardon my lack of observance!

OMG! Faiza...WHAT have you written? Its absolutely fantastic! You captured his emotions perfectly! I loved the way you have written. Par teri buri adat abhi tak nahi gayi na?

Niru is already having some feelings towards him? Ah, ha! What an unexpected turn!😳 But I'm sorry for my imagination running too wild, I am imagining Niru as someone else 😉 Can't help it!😳 

CLIFFHANGER😡 ,Faiz Before I do something to you, come and write the full update! 
Is it snake? OMG! Its turning out too cute!
Edited by Roshni. - 12 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Faizu dear you have made me all teary eyed with the beautiful description of the thoughts of both Sarja and Niru and dear I am dying to read more as that cliff hanger is killing me...

I bet Niru is still in her sleep and Sarja is all confused abt what he needs to do if the woman is all over him 😆 even in her sleep...
What if she wakes up and again starts hating him more than before although it is not his fault that she gravitated to him 😉 physically that is😆

Faizu continue soon dear...  want to know more...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

O my god Faizu😍... what a daasu cliff hanger sweetie❤️... beautiful update👏... loved the narration⭐️... gosh i literally got teary hearing this line😭..."now see the gimmick of this brutal life that even death was not ready to accept him with open arms when Albela shot him on the road???.." 🥺.. 💔  continue soon eagerly waiting to read the next update.🤗... aur please jaldi se update karna...😳

Aww thank u sujji , that u liked it so much ...i wrote FF after a long time 😳
cliffhanger ? yeah 😆...i will try to update 2moro 😃
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roshni.

OMG!! WHAT is this I'm seeing? *rubs eyes in disbelief* take crae of ur specs ,then 🤓 😆

Reserved!

PS: Please yaad dialo where I reserved!😆 yeh bhi mein yaad dilaon?😡😆

Edited:

OKies..Firstly I have to admit that its been ages since I read any FF!😳 So pardon my lack of observance!hehhehe it was my luck that i didnt knock u n u saw urself😳

OMG! Faiza...WHAT have you written? Its absolutely fantastic! You captured his emotions perfectly! I loved the way you have written. Par teri buri adat abhi tak nahi gayi na?awww thank u but hwat buri aadat ?😲

Niru is already having some feelings towards him? Ah, ha! What an unexpected turn!😳 But I'm sorry for my imagination running too wild, I am imagining Niru as someone else 😉 Can't help it!😳 so what do u think? i had BK in my mind while writing ...no way 😛 ...it was ''someone'' only😳😆

CLIFFHANGER😡 ,Faiz Before I do something to you, come and write the full update! 
Is it snake? OMG! Its turning out too cute!hehehhe guesso guesso aur guess karo ...saanp aur penkarwadi mein? sarja uska kachoomar bana day ga😆

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Faizu dear you have made me all teary eyed with the beautiful description of the thoughts of both Sarja and Niru and dear I am dying to read more as that cliff hanger is killing me...Aww thank u so much aapi ..am overwhelmed that u liked it a lot😳🤗

I bet Niru is still in her sleep and Sarja is all confused abt what he needs to do if the woman is all over him 😆 even in her sleep... hehhehehehe ...u can bet ??? good ..lets see if who wins 😉
What if she wakes up and again starts hating him more than before although it is not his fault that she gravitated to him 😉 physically that is😆 ...tut tut tut ...where are u taking your thoughts ? buri baat 😳😆

Faizu continue soon dear...  want to know more...yeah will try to update 2moro😳

Roshni. thumbnail
Edited by Roshni. - 12 years ago