hindustan times article abt 5 new shows-star1 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
@roshni -

@star1 channel

here is one reason Y GHSP or any other star1 shows have less or no TRP's coz when ever any sports season starts ...

the cable operators first cut star1 ... now tell me from where we will get TRP's when viewers are not getting star1 channel in the first place ...

this is the case since world cup started ... since january ... & I m fighting with my cable guy every day for star1 ...

some times i get it some days i don't ... the audio & video is bad ... & then ... luckily i watch it in my grannies house ... when my connection is not gud ... but  as they watch a diff show at 9 P.M. ... the show runs even after geet starts ... so my TRP"S don't get counted ... now tell me ... what 2 do ...

coz this is the case for many ... & reason Y some stopped watching the star1 shows ... so please do some thing so that the cable owners don't cut star1 channel ... this explains that the reach is very less & no one cares about the channel

this case will continue with the cable guys ... when ever the sports season starts ... so this is a problem for all the shows in star1 ... not only GHSP ...

& I also agree that the other shows are not upto the mark so that is another reason why less TRP's ...

but we can try our level best with the TRP's when we have proper channel ...
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

Originally posted by rajeev the best

hima right now geet is in the second position in the trp race..1st is pyek got this news from that forum..eveni n the ipl season and the devani track it's in the second position..

star one has lesser reach...before revamping they should first increase the reach..many cable operators in kolkata don't give this channel...

now star one should seriously consider this...

samata ... just now i wrote the same reason 2 roshni ... plz check the reply given 2 her ... u know naa ... i am also not getting proper star1 cable guy asked  me 2 b patient till IPL ends ... ab bolo wht to do ...

i am going 2 email this problem to star

thanks for the article...interesting line up...hopefuly all goes well with ghsp..

Thanks a lot Hima and Reni...

All MAANEETIANS plz continue with signing petition and sending e-mails...V all have to Save Our Life Our GHSP Our MAANEET at any cost...
       hima di My Exam...
But i am sure u people are here for GHSP. Including my part when have some free time.
child Friend's... geet avi long time dekhne ko milega...👍🏼
thanks di for making htis post...it was very much needed...hope now everyone will understand the seriousness of the problem and ACT immediately...
l hav done my bit signed many times told my friends to sign. l hav heard that there r thousands of GHSP fans in facebook then why d signatures r moving in snail's pace?
Pata nahi Hima GHSP ka kya hoga maine tau pitition pe sign karte karte thak gaya ...Mera tau bura haal ho gaya ye soch kar that GHSP will be end...
Originally posted by dewdropred

@roshni -

@star1 channel

here is one reason Y GHSP or any other star1 shows have less or no TRP's coz when ever any sports season starts ...

the cable operators first cut star1 ... now tell me from where we will get TRP's when viewers are not getting star1 channel in the first place ...

this is the case since world cup started ... since january ... & I m fighting with my cable guy every day for star1 ...

some times i get it some days i don't ... the audio & video is bad ... & then ... luckily i watch it in my grannies house ... when my connection is not gud ... but  as they watch a diff show at 9 P.M. ... the show runs even after geet starts ... so my TRP"S don't get counted ... now tell me ... what 2 do ...

coz this is the case for many ... & reason Y some stopped watching the star1 shows ... so please do some thing so that the cable owners don't cut star1 channel ... this explains that the reach is very less & no one cares about the channel

this case will continue with the cable guys ... when ever the sports season starts ... so this is a problem for all the shows in star1 ... not only GHSP ...

& I also agree that the other shows are not upto the mark so that is another reason why less TRP's ...

but we can try our level best with the TRP's when we have proper channel ...

Yes , i totally agree as even i did not have Cable connection for 1 month . But for that i think we must all start writing complain letters to the channel & so that atleast we get to see our channel . as far as other people in the house not allowing to see our show , i think we have to convince them . But i still would say only TRP 's can save our show .