TOI: Luck by chance-Muskaan

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Luck by chance for Muskaan Arora

Akash Wadhwa, TNN | May 25, 2011, 04.46pm IST

It was purely by accident that Muskaan Arora popularly known as Saakshi of Sahara One's Mata Chowki became an actress.

"I was not at all interested in acting and wanted to do Law. I was in Delhi when my grand mother asked me to give this audition. Though I told her I was not at all interested in it, she told me that I should give it a shot. Then when my friend asked me to accompany her for the auditions, I just went along with her.

But accidentally those people ended liking me instead of my friend and told me to audition and hence I gave the audition and I got selected. After that I came to Mumbai and did a few ad commercials and and that's how I finally got into acting," she reveals.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Muskaan Arora hurts herself on sets..

Author: sweet_5   Replies: 0   Views: 651

sweet_5 0 651 30 January 2009 at 9:13pm by sweet_5
Muskaan Arora interview

Author: Anashah   Replies: 0   Views: 923

Anashah 0 923 29 December 2008 at 3:14pm by Anashah
Muskaan Aurora to keep Mata Ki Chowki in New Home!

Author: samirah23   Replies: 1   Views: 827

samirah23 1 827 30 September 2008 at 5:11pm by neelamSDlover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index