Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

rohini was good today

nila_music thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ya..coz  of her we would get  our dakshna back...loved her today..:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
itna jaldi hosake reject kardona mousi nainako.  so that we will have our dakshna scenes
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No yaar according to d precap she is testing naina nw n only when d talk abt her family comes thats d time when she wil b rejected or wil b forced to listen a lot of bad things
nila_music thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mein yeh kehana chahti hoon ki jaane anjaane me rohini asie baat karke dakshna ko ek saat laane madad kar rahi hai...
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think Rohini has delayed the Minoo Mausi liking Naina process...which will happen eventually for sure...
for now this is to Dakshna's advantage as Naina and Daksh have time to get closer...
Later when she accepts Naina it will be too late...Ayii will be in her shoes!
storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think mausi will accept her as Daksh said she had to be strict because of she's had a hard life but then aai said she's always been like that. A bit conttradictory. I agree with you that she will reject when she finds out about naina's past. i hope so anyway.
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sure thats stub😈urn lady have her own constitution for her bahu   so ...poor Abi cant do anything against her...
one question why ABi is so jovial when he has a mother like Minoo Tai...horrible extent between them in character wise