Posted: 12 years ago

I am so interested to find an actor who would resemble with dutta if dressed up like him. Offcoarse no one can replace Mishal and I am whole heartedly want Mishal back as Dutta so don't take it in the wrong sense. It has always been great fun while finding similarities between faces.Like I always enjoyed resemblence between Ichcha and Saadhna.πŸ˜›

Also tell if you feel a person resembling with any one of LTL cast.

So guys just revise your memory, I am so eager to see the resemblant faceπŸ‘

I am new at the forum i dont 9 much abt it so plz tolerate if I m pasting the topic on a wrong place.😳
Sawera89 don't get upset. i m also new member of this forum. but i want to say ur topic was about who would resemble with dutta if dresses up like him, but seriously i thought a lot on this topic and found no one resembles with him. And No one can ever be.
yes i agree as well..no one can resemble duttas character of mishal for that matter to the extent of filling his shoes. - by the way welcome to the forum..will be nice to see your posts around here! jagruti
Dressed like Dutta

Shh girl ... PS ko ideas nahi πŸ˜‰... Or he will have someone dressed like Dutta enter

Dutta duplicate ... I never thought it ... but with the track going in LTL .. any thing is possible
But I still like the orginal piece ...

Lastly do not feel bad abt no posts ... it is just that ppl are bored with the current track ..

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
Welcome to the forum😊 and please don't feel bad.

There is only one Mishal aka Dutta. No one else can take his place.

Cheers

Hey, interesting topic πŸ˜ƒ!

Even I used to think Icha and Sadhna looks alike a lot!

Regarding LTL, hmm πŸ€”...

1) Regarding Mishal, well, I cant think of anyone! There used to be a guy in my class who used to look a lot like him, same height, slender figure and some expressions and facial features were very similar. Apart from that, I dont think anyone in Bollywood or TV industry resembles Mishal πŸ€”.

2) I used to feel once in a while Baaji looks like SRK, in just few scenes πŸ€”.

Regarding Kala, I cant think of anyone who resembles her, but few people have similar personalities like her :-

a) I feel Sushmita Sen has a similar way of talking, always calm and composed, rarely you will find her screaming, even when angry.

b) Pallavi (Shweta) of Kahani Ghar Ghari Ki also had similar style of talking.

3) There is someone who looks exactly like Sudarshan, though...here, take a look (courtesy, Ana πŸ˜‰) :-

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Hey, interesting topic πŸ˜ƒ!

Even I used to think Icha and Sadhna looks alike a lot!

Regarding LTL, hmm πŸ€”...

1) Regarding Mishal, well, I cant think of anyone! There used to be a guy in my class who used to look a lot like him, same height, slender figure and some expressions and facial features were very similar. Apart from that, I dont think anyone in Bollywood or TV industry resembles Mishal πŸ€”.

2) I used to feel once in a while Baaji looks like SRK, in just few scenes πŸ€”.

Regarding Kala, I cant think of anyone who resembles her, but few people have similar personalities like her :-

a) I feel Sushmita Sen has a similar way of talking, always calm and composed, rarely you will find her screaming, even when angry.

b) Pallavi (Shweta) of Kahani Ghar Ghari Ki also had similar style of talking.

3) There is someone who looks exactly like Sudarshan, though...here, take a look (courtesy, Ana πŸ˜‰) :-

Aparnna owsome resemblance, Sud's is even Huma's favourite. πŸ˜†
@aparna :

OMG i am LMAO 🀣
so alike...could never find something that close in resemblance 🀣

@ sawera89:

hello hun first of all welcome to the forum...
can I noe ur name please :)

and dont feel bad about the posts...many are busy and no one is really interested in the current LTL2 track soo not many come around much either...

and as for the interesting topic...i dont think anyone else for Dutta's character will do justice to the role...under all circumstances ... MR all the way lol ...so me just going to say quiet :P

hello Sawera ,welcome to the forum! hope to see you around, I joined in jan2011 and have never looked back,in fact that was the time Mishal/dutta had the upheavels,controversies in his life came fore front .  BUT IAM STILL HERE  and vey happy with my forum friends,we laugh ,cuss colors,and weep together!
now regards Duplication of Mishal/Dutta ,not possible he is patent! only one piece of its kind,exclusive and his rights cannot be bought!

Sorry Dear! but Mishal is 0ne and 0nly and Dutta is only Mishal infact the character like Dutta bhao creat once in centuries. and Mishal gave the soul to this great chracter from his marvelous acting and expressions