Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yey .. that means u will update today ?
how coool ..
i will wait for the next update ! :D

MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Does anyone know someone who is willing to make a VM for this FF or my SS? As I would be very greatful to anyone who does it!! 

😊
piya- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ApoorvaShah

Does anyone know someone who is willing to make a VM for this FF or my SS? As I would be very greatful to anyone who does it!! 

😊

U can request Roopali to make a VM she will surely make it
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Next update is here...hope you guyz like it...I have to say that the next update won't be there till thursday so this is like 3 updates combined! Well thats how long it was! Also I would really like someone to make a VM for this FF so if anyone can do it...it would be really appreciated! And as always lots of  comments and likes...Oh and I want people to finish this thread so I can start a new one...I mean I have given you enough updates...so keep spaming!!!

Part 42

Celebrations were going in full flow and the bachelor party was tonight. Maan didn't really want to go but was just going because yash was his best friend. All morning he tried to tell geet that he was going to the bachelor party but she was just too busy to notice him so he gave up and got ready. All the girls were going to hang out together in the evening at KM.

(7.00pm at the Bachelor Party)

Arman, Adi, Arjun, Yash, Maan and Mohit were all sitting in a counter drinking. Maan was just sipping one drink but he didn't want to get drunk today, especially at a bachelor party. Arman and Yash had organised this party and had made sure that the most eligible bachelors turned up so they could have fun.

Yash: Yaar...you know what it wasn't a bad idea...I mean we are just sitting here drinking as friends arn't we...its good...

Maan: Hmm...your right! We havn't done this in a while now!

Arman: Guyzz...abhi tak tho party start bhi nahi hui hai...aur tum log aise batain kar rahe ho...

Arjun: Oye...arman...agayi...

Arman: Haan..ab party shuru hosakti hai...

Yash: Matlab?

Arman: Waha dekho...waha!

The boys turned around and were shocked.

(At KM)

It was just the girls at KM as all the boys were out and Daadi, went to her friends house as there was a party.

Geet: Meera...kal tumari shaadi hai...nervous?

Meera: Hmm...Bahot nervous hoon...

Geet: Don't worry sab kuch theek hi hoga...and plus you just have cold feet...every bride has that..before she gets married...so chill

Arohi: Hmm...di is right...meera! Everything will be fine!

Riddhima: Sab kuch tho hogaya hai na...

Meera: Sab kuch ho gaya hai..par tu bata...I mean you and Arman??? (she said with a teasing smile)

Riddhima: Kya yaar...mujhe tease kyun kar rahe ho...he's nice! I mean we haven't confessed to each other yet...but I think that...he feels the same way about me as I do for him.

Geet: Hmm..tho baat pakhi hain! Aur tu bada...pinky...tu toh bahot chupa rustam nikli...I mean you and adi sir...

Pinky: GEET...aisa kuch bhi nahi hai..he is just a really good friend!

Arohi: Hmm...friends...kuch toh pakk raha hai (pinky blushed)

Geet: Hayye...kitna sharmari hai...mar jawa!!

Just then Annie burst in through the door...

Geet: Kya hua...tum itne bhaag ke kyun aa rahi ho?

Annie: Arre...tum log ko pata nahi hai...ki boys ne bachelor party plan ki hai aur woh bhi aaj raat...

Meera: Hmm...mujhe pata hai...Yash ne bataya tha...

Dil: Kya? Meera waha...dancers hongi...tumhe dekhne nahi jana kya...

Meera: Par yash ne tho kaha ki sirf uske dost waha honge...

Arohi: Chalo chalk e dekhte hain...bahot maza ayega

Geet: Nahi yaar...rehnedo na..un log ki party main hum kya karenge...

Annie: Kya yaar tub hi...mujhe dekhna hai...ki bhai kaisa react karte hain...aur yeh bhi dekhna hai ki ladko...humare bina...kya karte hai..bahot maza ayega...un ladko ko sabak sikhane main!

Meera: Haan yash...ne mujse joot bola tha na..ab chalo...un log ki band bajate hain..

Geet: (Maan ne tho mujhe bataya bhi nahi...kaha sach main tho waha dancers ke saath...nahi nahi maan aisa nahi kar sakte...chalo ab dekhe ke hi pata chalega...babaji...raksha karna mere maan ki) Hmm...chalo...

They all changed into something nice...to wear so they looked hot and stunning. Meera was in a saree while geet was in a salwar suit and the rest were wearing hot dresses that all the boys would faint in seeing them.

(At Bachelor Party)

They boys looked shocked at what they saw. This wasn't in the plan! A group of hot dancers came and started to dance on an item number.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WlF5mz6rLd8[/YOUTUBE] 

I know you want it 
But you never gonna get it
Tere haath kabhi na aani
Maane na maane koi duniya 
Yeh saari, mere ishq ki hai deewani

Hey hey, 
I know you want it but you never gonna get it
Tere haath kabhi na aani
Maane na maane koi duniya yeh saari 
Mere ishq ki hai deewani
Ab dil karta hai haule haule se
Main toh khud ko gale lagaun
Kisi aur ki mujhko zaroorat kya
Main toh khud se pyaar jataun

what's my name
what's my name
what's my name
My name is Sheela
Sheela ki jawani
I'm just sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani
Na na na sheela
Sheela ki jawani
I'm just sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani

Haye re aise tarse humko
Ho gaye sober se re
Sookhey dil pe megapan ke teri nazariya barse re
Tere haath kabhi na aani
Sheela
Sheela ki jawani
I'm just sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani
Na na na sheela
Sheela ki jawani
I'm just sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani

Then one of the dancers came and and took Yash...he wasn't willing to go, but they dragged him. They started dancing with him, in such a way that if Meera had been there, she would have murdered him. Then some other dancers came and took Maan, and the rest of the boys. Maan unwillingly got up, but he couldn't do much as he was surrounded by the whole gang, so there was no way out, so he thought to dance.

The music just paused so all the boys turned around and saw that all the girls were standing by entrance and just staring at them angrily. They all moved away from the dancers and as if on cue, all the dancers except shelia moved off stage. Meera in anger just walked staright past Yash and he followed her knowing that he now has to make it up to her.

-

Yash: Meera meri baat tho sunno

Meera: Kuch nahi sunna...you lied to me! Apne mujhe yeh nahi kaha ki yaha gori gori dancers bhi hongi!

Yash: Meera mujhe khud nahi pata tha...yeh sab Arman aur Arjun ne kiya hai...I am sorry (he pulled his ears)

Meera: Hmm...okay...par fir nahi hona chahiya...ab chalo!

-

Geet then then moved two steps but stopped immediately when she felt a gun on neck from behind. It was Sheila, she smirked but maan was in pannick. He was just about to move to actually give this dancer a peice of his mind when she called him.  By this time Yash and Meera came back.

Sheila: I wouldn't do that if I were you...You move 1 step and your girlfriend dies...

Maan: What do you want?

Sheila: Just want to finish something that I started...are you scared Geet?

Geet: (she smirked) you can try this all day but you won't win...

Sheila: Acha...

Geet: Hmm...

In one second, Geet tripped her up so she fell on the floor and took her gun and aimed it at her.

Geet: Told you...

Sheila: Kya...yaar ek baar tho jeet ne de? (Everyone now got confused, she was talking as if they were friends)

Geet: Then how will you learn...waise you are getting good but just work on grip...you elbows should be straight when shooting, and you should always expect the unexpected.

Yash: Geet yeh kaun hai?

Geet: Bhai...

Sheila: Rehne de Geet...main batathi hoon...I used to work with her in the secret service and I was in town when arman called me up and told me that they are all here as well, so I decided to join them, and then he asked if I could dance at you bachelor party, as he could trust me and he knows that nothing wrong would happen if I am here, plus im a secret agent, so I am trained. Plus i could meet with the rest of the gang, so here I am and as always whenever I meet Geet there is always a challenge that we do...and as always she wins...(she smiles and hugs Geet) havn't seen you in a long time!

Geet: Hmm...me too! (she introduced her to everyone)

Yash: So basically, Arman set this up...

Arman: Not just me, Mohit as well...We saved you in a way...because she is trusted by many people and she wouldn't cross limits...

Sheila: oh and yh...I am not dancer who dances at bachelor parties...I just love dancing and I knew that geet would trust me if I was here...so its a way for you lot to get out of trouble...I just don't carry a gun...to have fun you know...

Geet: Yep...I trust her...

Mohit: Exactly...

Maan: Nice meeting you!

Sheila: Oh and you too...

Dil: Chal yaar...music chaloo karte hain! Aur waise bhi bahot time baad mile hain...thodi masti hojaye!

Geet: Haan...yaar waise bhi maine yeh dance tumhe sikhaya tha...(everyone just stares  in shock at her) what i like to dance and i made this dance up...quite surprised that you still remember it! Music please!

The music comes on and Sheila and geet start dancing. Everyone joined in, while Maan was watching Geet in amazement, standing in a corner. After some time, geet drags him and he starts dancing with her.

Paisa gaadi mehnga ghar
?ani na mainu ki gimme your that
Jaibein khaali bhadti chal
No no I don't lie like that

Chal yahan se nikal tujhe sab laa dunga
Kadmon mein tere laake jag rakh dunga
Khwaab main kar dunga poore
Na rahenge adhoore
You know I'm going to love you like that, whatever

Haye re aise tarse humko
Ho gaye sober se re
Sookhey dil pe begapan ke teri nazariya barse re
You never gonna get my body
Tere haath kabhi na aani
Maane na maane koi duniya yeh saari
Tere ishq ki main deewani

Ab dil karta hai haule haule se
Main toh khud ko gale lagaun
Kisi aur ki mujhko zaroorat kya
Main toh khud se pyaar jataun

What's my name
What's my name
What's my name

My name is Sheela
Sheela ki jawani
I'm just sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani
O no no sheela
Sheela ki jawani
I'm just sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani
Sheela
Sheela ki jawani
I'm just sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani

Ain't nobody got body like sheela
Everybody want body like sheela
Drive me crazy coz my name is sheela
Everybody want body like sheela
Drive me crazy coz my name is sheela

The bachelor party was a success, as everyone enjoyed it and no-one got angry. They all went home in a good mood. Maan and Geet stayed back to talk a little. 

Maan: tho tumhe pata tha...ki main bachelor party main jar aha hun!

Geet: nahi...mujhe nahi pata tha ki bachelor party thi until Annie told me aur mujhe yeh bhi nahi pata tha ki Sheila is country main hain...

Maan: tumare friends itne katarnake kyun hai..meri thi jo jaan hi nikal gayi thi...uske haath main gun dekhe ke...

Geet: Maan...maine SM hun...itni jaldi mujhe kuch nahi hosakta...aur main ek baat aapko bata dun...mere dushman ki sabse badi galti yeh hai ki woh mere dushman hai...aur hand mujhe kuch ho bhi jaaye tho aap ho na...

Maan: Geet...tumhe kuch nahi hoga jab tak Maan zinda hain...

Geet: Chaliye...ab so jate hain...kal shaadi hain...toh bahot kuch tayarian hain!

Maan: Oh ha...chalo chalte hain...(she was just about to go when maan called) GEET...

Geet: Haan maan..kya hua?

Maan: Tum kuch bhool rahi ho...

Geet: Kya?

Maan: Meri good night kiss...(he just leaned forward and kissed her cheek) ab jao...(geet just blushed)

Geet: Maan aap bhi na...(she went to her room)

Maan too went to sleep. He was  finding something new about her everyday.

Precap:  Geet: Maan kal tho Meera ki shaadi hai...main kya pehanu?
Maan: Tumhe jo pehna hai pehnelo na geet...tum sab main bahot khubsoorat lagti ho!

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
rupzloveu thumbnail
awesome update...
loved it...
padamjot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it completely...👏👏👏

i seriously love the SM track...action...drama...emotions...😆😆😆... but seriously SM action and intelligence part is the big point of this FF which i have not read in any other FF...this Geet is entirely different and i love it this way...so plz do continue to include this track in between...😊😊
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey

awesome parts..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updates continue soon
dumas thumbnail