Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet Ki Prem Kahani - Thread 1 (Page 65)

-divya- Senior Member
-divya-
-divya-

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
wow please update soon we are waiting!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtyShah

MishtyShah Goldie
MishtyShah
MishtyShah

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Part 32

Geet: Arman rehne do na…kyun tang lar rahe hi bichare ko…dekho kitna sweetly uska khayal rak raha hai….hai na riddhima…

Riddhima: Haan..theek keh rahi ho Geet…di aap bahot lucky ho….

Arman: Arre yaar….main toh mazak kar raha tha…par tum dono ne toh mujhe seriously le liya…

Geet: Hmm….ab mujhe discharge kab karenge?

Riddhima: Since their has been immense provement…I think you can be discharged today after some initial tests that you must go through.

Geet: Thanks ridzy…

Riddhima: Your welcome…ab chalo tum log…she needs rest! (Everyone leaves except Maan)

Geet was getting restless as their was silence in the room. Maan was stealing glances at her and was enjoying her restlessness. Geet tried to clear her throat so she could get his attention but nothing happened. Maan kept a stern face. Then she started coughing, which made Maan look up.

Maan: Pani peeyo…(he said keeping a very stern face)

Geet: (Her face drops seeing his facial expressions) Mujhe nahi chahiye…(She turns her face the other way)

Maan got up from the sofa and started walking towards her. He grabbed a glass of water in his hand and placed it on the drawer. Geet still didn't notice that he was very close. He sat on the edge of the bed. And leaned in closer and whispered in her ear.

Maan: Mujse naraz ho? (He said in a very husky voice that almost made geet tremble)

Geet: Hmm…(His hand slips around her waist and pulls her closer)

Maan: Abhi bhi..(he whispers in her ear while his hands gently squeezed her waist)

Geet: Maan…(she moaned) please maan…

Maan: Kya please geet? (Their faces were really close and their lips almost touching when maan realised what he was doing…he smirked at their actions…then he lifted his head and gave her a forehead kiss)

Geet: (She instantly came back to reality and smiled) Maan (he hit his shoulder lightly)

Maan smirked.

Maan: Ab geet chalo…you will get discharged soon.

Geet: Hmm…

In the night Geet got discharged and was take home with pinky. Although Maan wanted to take her to his house and take good care of her, he knew that geet would never agree to that. 3 day passed as geet was resting at home with strict instructions of not attending office as it was not necessary. On the fourth day, she decided to go to office as she was getting bored at home. Geet arrived at the office and it looked busy as usual. She went to the reception and there was Adi.

Geet: Yeh kya ho raha hai Adi….office itna busy….koi prime minister aya hai kya?

Adi: Nahi yaar…usse bhi zyada worse….maan sir ki behn ayi hui hain…aur wo ek perfectionist hain like maan sir himself aur agar kuch acha nahi laga na usse…toh pura office sir pe lelegi…

Geet: Par yeh hain kaun? Aur maine usse kahi nahi dekha office main….

Adi: She is in her cabin right now…aur bahot gusse main hain…main kehta hun geet kit um andar mat jao warna tumari naukri…khatre main hogi aur maan sir apni behn ko lekhe bahot hi protective hain…

Geet: Bahot chudhail…wali lag rahi hain…par menu ki farak panda hain….main toh yaha kam karne aati hun…kisiko jalwe dikhane nahi….

Adi: Ok main chalta hun geet…take care!!

With that Adi leaves.

-

Earlier that morning, Maan was working peacefully in his cabin when he got a message on his cell.

'Just landed bhai….par aap yaha nahi dikrahe hain'

Maan: Oh no…Annie (he closed his eyes in frustration. He immediately, grabbed his coat and headed out the cabin door).

Actually, due to geet being in the hospital, maan was unable to go to work. So for the last three days, KC has been running as a machine and Maan has been shouting like anything. In all this stress, he forgot that he had to go to pick up annie.

(2 hours later)

Maan arrived at the airport to receive annie.

Maan: I am so sorry annie….i completely forgot to pick you up with all the meetings lined up for me.

Annie: Not fair bhai…har waqt sorry nahi chalega….

Maan: Theek hain…tumhe kya chahiye?

Annie: Main gadi khudh chalungi.

Maan: Yea…right! Aaj kisko hospital paonchana hai?

Annie: BHAIII…

Maan: Okay tum chalow….

Annie and Maan reach home.

Dadi: Annie…bete….aap kab ayi?

Annie: Surpise dadi…aap kaisi hain?

Dadi: Main bilkul theek hun….aap kaisi hain? Aur aapka job?

Annie: Main theek hun aur mera job bhi…maine pehle bhi kaha tha…meri jo boss hain….woh bahot hi achi hain….aur unka kal bday hain tho unhe surprise karne ayi hun as she is in India at the moment….she will be damn surprised….

Maan: Tum tumari boss ke liye ayi ho…aur humari liye nahi?

Annie: Bhai…wo meri badi behn jaisi hain…and she like my role mode. We live in the same flat together have graduated together and now we work together…and we our best friends…dadi…aap tho unse mili hai na?

Dadi: Haan bete…bahot hi pyari ladki hain….and very intelligent!

Maan: Main kyun nahi mila….tumari dost ko?

Annie: Hmm….maybe because you were attending the Kyoto conference with Arjun bhai…that's why…

Maan: Hmm…okay

Annie: Dadi…I was thinking…ki kyun na hum unke liye…surprise party ghar pe rakhe?

Dadi: Yeh tho bahot hi acha idea hai…

Maan: No ways…we don't even know her and…

Annie: BHAI..please! You know her…I know I was supposed to keep this a secret but I don't think I can anymore because making her birthday special is more important to me right now then anything else.

Maan: Kya…I know her?

Annie: Infact…she works for you

Maan + Dadi: what?

Annie: Hmm…she works for KC…

Dadi: Geet….works for us…I didn't know she works here…and she is in delhi…and why isn't she staying with us?

Maan: Wait….Geet?

Annie: Hmm…geet is my best friend….actually she is a workaholic and I told her that she should go somewhere else to experience a different atmosphere and not take stress of KPMG….and that she should work for some other company. Pinky…recommended KC as she works here already…and so she started working there…actually she doesn't know anything about me apart from dadi and when she informed me about KC…then I was also shocked…I was thinking that koi aur company nahi mili thi kya but then I was also very happy as I knew she was safe.

By now you know…that she worked for the MI6 and was quite a high rank officer there so it was very dangerous for her to say who she really was….so she I said to her to keep it a secret as her life would be in danger if any criminal knew about her. So yeah...aur mujhe uske liye ab kuch karna hain….

Maan was still under the shock of knowing that Geet is the owner of KPMG…but he let that sink in. He knew that she was clever in the first place….because of the presentation she gave to Mr. Chopra with Jarvis…she knew her technology. He was calm….knowing more about geet…the more he knows about her…the more he falls in love with her. She is perfect…for him and now his sister also seems to love her immensely.

Annie: So bhai…what say?

Maan: Okay annie…fine! Let's do it!

Annie: Wait….your not angry?

Maan: About what?

Annie: About geet being your employee and all and how she didn't say the truth…

Maan: Annie…geet did her job in the right way while she was in KC and as long as the work was done….I have no problem with her…haan..par wo meri khaas dost bhi hain…aur kal usse mazaa chakhana hi hoga..Maan Singh Khurana se koi baat chupa nahi sakta…aur agar koi ne chupaya hain…toh usse sazaa toh milegi hi….right?

Annie: Right…

Dadi: Tum dono…bhai behn milkar meri bachi ko mat satana….theek hain?

Maan: Okay…tho annie tum party ka intezaam karo aur ek baat batow….kya geet ko pata hai ki tum KC ki malik ho?

Annie: No…

Maan: Tho theek hain…tho mera plan suno!

Annie comes closer and Maan tells her how to behave at the office.

Maan: Tum geet ko office main dikhogee nahi….aaj hum office challenge but geet ko pata nahi chalna chahiye ki tum ho….

Annie: Okay bhai….as you wish….

-

(Back to present)

Geet is trying to get a glimpse of Maan's sister…which everyone is scared of but she has her back facing her…so she gives up and retires to her cabin.  Maan is silently observing Geet and smirking.

Maan: Ab dekho geet….ki agge agge hota hai kya…

Precap: Geet's Birthday

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10thahupyarisaheliharikashiva25dpurvainlwgeetnehavashicukishmaaneet25coolpari54jagritimanochaFragrnceOfLifebvh123sonya2012nikitaagarwal069290860623sonika1974lathaaumans22mmishra1get_jasneetTamy95bhakbhartifanRujul13guru-ki-dewaanipulvi16vij10diyachillshruthiruchsifamanikaMONIJA78josh.poojabhawna02mamatha.nibi_suchisb1412loving_girloaz30gunjarCrystalSayadh_riticutemishtitania90nai1311_yspteju2292khushboo22chiki143LadyArwen-eiya-cherieLoverMina420dmg_roks_antarakamnaamita5ridhz21-Crayon-ExpectoPatronumGudiyalovesgurusheetalvasa9staroneserialsnats0101mayaparid_soniasehrish79x.Maaneet4eva.xAnnu8193frndz_is_my_lyfNiharika.Nairteja21poongs123TeamMcSwarekmaanshiZohamaaneet_Jyothi_angel-ki-shonakrati5Krishnaluv94rupzloveuAsh1991paponeconhoneygraperitzy09-Veritaserum-TinkerBellameettushruti_luvs_msksonu4everAlamelupreethi*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10mitzi11-afsha-sweet scorpio..hinal..mysteriousmilliHansaNshah10rsroopali--Ratna--Tyroarpitajizaara2212sun-naaaaaaaaamaanluvsgeetJayeeta_06kkiddoolove2_somamaaneetsangelabinash079todayzstar_BlackPearl_piya--BlushaLicious-pickachufelicitysmoak.JanakivallavDownhill

rupzloveu IF-Rockerz
rupzloveu
rupzloveu

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
awesome update...loved it...
aww u update after a loong time plzzz next update we want soon a u get free time...
although love to see wat maan is going to do...

MishtyShah

tania90 Goldie
tania90
tania90

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged

hey itna late update plz update soon

nd this part is cool nd we want a big birthday party

MishtyShah

Zohamaaneet IF-Rockerz
Zohamaaneet