Maaneet Ki Prem Kahani - Thread 1 - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
-NOTE-

I know that a lot of people are waiting for my update...but I have just gone back to college and there is a lot of work load that I have to look at. So the updates will only be on the weekends...I am really sorry for any inconveniences but this is a really crucial year for me. Also i heard that Geet is ending soon in October but I don't know that if its true or not! But my ff will still carry on and I hope readers will still read it! Love you guys...and keep commenting! It just motivates me a lot more! 

Apoorva 
Edited by ApoorvaShah - 12 years ago
thxxx for info i love ur ff keep continue this plzzz

Part 33

Geet was really confused as to what is happening around. The whole day it seemed like maan tried to avoid her. It was in the morning when she had asked Pinky, where Maan had gone and she said that he had gone for a few site visits. However, she didn't know that he was actually in the office and was making plans for tomorrow as Maan and Annie had discussed.

Geet was sitting in her cabin, engrossed in her thoughts.

Geet: Yeh Maan ki behn kaun hai? Aur yeh staff itna scared...wow! Yaar...annie ko koi competition bhi dehsakta hai...I didn't know that! I mean in KPMG...most of the staff are scared of her. (Just then her thought process was stopped by a phone call)

Geet: Hello

Adi: Hi..Geet...

Geet: Hmm...Adi sir...kya hua? Aap itna pareshan kyun lag rahe hain?

Adi: (He gulped hard) Geet...wo kya hai na...maam apko unke cabin main bulaya hain.

Geet: oh okay...don't worry! Main ja rahi hoon!

Adi: Be careful Geet...(He hung up)

-

Geet walked into Annie's cabin. She had to admit that she was a little nervous but then reminded herself that she was Geet Handa, the owner of KPMG. She could absolutely do anything that she wanted to do. She din't need anyone and most people looked up at her. She was one the best. With all these thoughts she stepped inside the cabin. Annie had her back to her so geet couldn't see her.

Geet: Maam, apne mujhe bulaya?

Annie: Tumhe knock karna nahi kisine sikhaya kya? Bhar jao...aur knock kar ke aao! (Annie had slightly changed her voice so she didn't sound like her true self. Her hair was curly as she didn't want geet to find out who it was. Annie was finding it really funny and was finding it very hard to contro, her laughter).

Geet: (Yeh kaun hai? Aur mujse aise baat ki...par geet teri hi toh galti thi na...knock karke andar jana chahiye than a...toh phir kyun...maam sahi toh kehrahi hain...chal geet apni galti sudhar le varna...yeh maam aur bhi bhadak jayegi)

Geet stepped outside the room and knocked this time.

Annie: Come in.

Geet: Maam main Geet...

Annie: Tumne yaha kab join kiya?

Geet: Ek mahine pehle...

Annie: Hmm...mujhe yeh bato ki tumhe koi experience hain construction main?

Geet: Nahi maam...

Annie: I don't know what people in my office are doing...hiring people which have no qualification what so ever. Get out (Geet ran away from there. She had become used to Khurana Constructions and did not want to leave it. She had tears in her eyes so she ran to her cabin).

Maan was watching all this from a far. He was deeply hurt that Geet had tears in her eyes because of him. He had to make tomorrow special for her. It was her birthday ofcourse.

Maan: Don't worry mishty...tomorrow will be the best birthday you have ever celebrated. (With that he spoke to annie about the plans for tomorrow).

Geet left office in a hurry today as she didn't want maan to see her being upset because of his sister. She respected maan and did not want to say anything to him as it would just disturb him. With this thought, she went to sleep, without even greeting pinky.

The next morning, geet was was getting ready in a beautiful red saree. She was dressed to kill. Pinky came into the room to greet her.

Pinky: Happy Birthday Geet...

Geet: Thanks Pinky

Pinky: Wahh...kya baat hai? Tu toh kissi shaadi main ja rahi ho aisi lag raho...kisi ko impress karne ka irada hai kya?

Geet: Nahi aisa kuch nahi hai...bas aise hi...maine socha ki aaj ek saree pehnoo.

Pinky: Okay...tere maa-papa se baat hogayi?

Geet: Haan unse ho gayi aur bhai se bhi hogayi.

Pinky: Theek hai...ab hum chalte hain...warna DD humhe sach main maar dalega!!

(Khurana Mansion)

Maan was walking down the stairs and sat on the dining table with Annie and Daadi.

Maan: Annie plan yaad hai na...

Annie: Ji bhai...di ke toh hosh udjayenge! Kyun?

Maan: I hope so...(He smirks)

Daadi: Please tum dono...geet ko itna pareshan mat karo...woh bahot achi ladki hain aur wo meri beti jaisi hain...

Annie: Don't worry daadi...wo meri badi behn jaisi hain...aur jitna une meri liye kiya hai na...utna aaj kisiliye nahi kiya hoga...

Maan: Waise sab tayariyan hogayi?

Annie: Invitations are sent to everyone and the caters are organised. The event managagment people are coming to set up today.

Maan: Okay good, main chalta hoon...aur tum 2 gante baad main auo office main...okay?

Annie: Okay bhai...

Maan: (Miss Geet...tumari surprise ke liye ready ho jao!!) Maan leaves for office.

Precap: Geet's Birthday Surprise

Part 34

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
awesome
just waiting 4 geets birthday surprise

cool update...
waiting for  geet's birthday and maan's surprise...
continue soon
Awesome update
continue soon