continue soon ...
piya- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
edited my comment pg 31 😛

love - piya
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Here's Part 19...I hope you guys enjoy it. Sorry for the mistakes and sorry that I dragged this update a little longer but I wanted to explore a little bit more on Geet's character and her relationship with Aditya and Simran but I promise there will more of Maaneet in the other parts and more drama! Please comment...I love to know you views and what my readers are thinking and I will truly welcome any critism! So Please keep on commenting and liking the posts! ðŸ˜Š

Part 19

(At Aditya's House)

Aditya: what would you like to drink?
Maan: Hmm...anything light
Aditya: How about some white wine?
Maan: Yeah that's fine!

He gives him his drink...

Aditya: So how do you know Geet because it seems like you are really good friends
Maan: Well uska bhai..Yash is my best friend and now Geet is my secretary as well so that's why...
Aditya: I was only asking because the first time I saw you together...I just thought that you both bonded well together...
Maan: Hmm...woh mujhe bahot pasand hai but abhi toh dost bane hai so I want to take it slow...mujhe pehle usse feelings jaana hai aur uske baad u never know!
Aditya: Maan..uska dil kabhi mat dukhana..woh bechari bahot guzar chukhi hai uski zindagi...ab uski zindagi main khushian hi milni chayiye...
Maan: Kyun aisa kya hua hai?
Aditya: Woh toh main tumhe nahi bata sakta per woh time ate sab tumhe bataeygi...maine uski ankhon main tumari liye pyar dekha...I hope woh kudh hi waqt se saath samaj jaye!

(At the kitchen)

Simran is working in the kitchen and her whole attention is towards the chefs which are cooking. Geet comes from behind and places her hands on her eyes from the back.

Simran: Ahh..Geet mujhe chod mujhe tujse baat nahi karni!
Geet: (she leaves her and simran turns around) Simi...itna bi gussa mat kar...actually main kam par ayi thi aur mujhe pata hi nahi tha ki main tumhe mil paungi ya nahi aur mujhe tujhe jhooti tasali nahi deni thi...aur main apne boss ke saath ayi hun aur unke saath bhi rehna padtha hai na..
Simran: Geet ye chakar kya hai? Why r u his secretary? I mean tere pass itni badi company hai which is successful toh tujhe ye sab...
Geet: tu andar chalegi mujhe tujhe kuch baot hi important bata na hai...

Geet and Simran go inside her bedroom.

Simran: Hmm...ab bata
Geet: Ab jo main tujhe batane ja rahi hun...please tu usee sun ke shock mat hojana!
Simran: Hmm
Geet: Simi...aditya ki jaan ko khatra hai...I mean high risk..1 hafte baad une ek award ceremony attend karna jana hai na...well hume ek phone call aya tha aur usme kaha gaya hai ki uski jaan ko kuch bhi hosakta hai..main yaha..sunaina malhotra ki hasiath se hun...u must have read the headlines today! Achi baat yeh hai ki no one know my real identity apart from close friends! Aur kisi ko bhi nahi pata ki SM woh ceremony main bhi present hongi! It is my promise that main Aditya ko kuch nahi hone dungi!
Simran: Hmm...ab tu jo waha hain...mujhe kuch chinta nahi hai! You are simply the best!
Geet: Thanks...ek aur baath...mere boss mujhe geet jaante hain...not sunaina malhotra...
Simran: Mujhe ek baat samaj main nahi aa rahi ki...tum toh london main thi na toh tum suddenly india main?
Geet: Haan woh u know annie...she thought that I was becoming a workoholic so she sent me here for two months to work and make new friends and good thing is that no one knows my reality...isiliye jab maine jeeja ji ko dekha toh mujhe toh une sms karna padha ki mujhe conference main dekhe ke shock mat hojana and I explained him all the details aur wo maan...
Simran: Boss se sidha maan? Kya baat haiV Kya khichdi pakk rahi hai haan?
Geet: Koi khichdi nahi pakk rahi hai...he is just a really good friend! I tried telling him the truth in the morning but he didn't believe me...I want him to know the truth...
Simran: OMG...Geet you are in love...
Geet: I don't know if it is love aur not...par mujhe ye zaroor pata ki main uske liye kuch tho feel karti hun and I don't want to let it go...mere saath jo hua uske baad...mujhe careful rehna padega! Mujhe uss par bharosa tho hai...I mean wo aisa kuch kar tho nahi sakta par I don't want to hurt myself again...
Simran: I think you should give him a chance
Geet: I will but I want to know him better first...chal neeche jaate hain...warna un dono ko lagega ki humari beech main kuch pakk raha hai..
Simran: Haan...chal!

Both of them go downstairs..

Aditya: Sali saiba...aap hum dono ko tho bhul hi hayi...not fair
Geet: Sorry Jeej...par bhabhiji ke saath thoda time tho spend karna padtha hai na...
Simran: Hmm...right! Aur itno din ke baad mere ghar ayi hain...aise thodi na jaane doongi...kyun maan..
Maan: Haan bilkul...geet agar tum thode din aur rehna chaho tho tum yaha reh sakti ho...
Geet and Simran: NAHI

Aditya and Maan just give them a wierd look.

Geet: Mmm..mera matkab hai ki...kaam..haan kaam tho rest nahi kar sakta hai aur Mr. Chopra ki project ki presentation bhi due hai
Simran: Haan kaam...project!! Yeh sab tho rukta thi nahi na...tho usse jaane dijye!
Geet: Haan...!!
Aditya: Wow..mujhe nahi pata ki tum dono itni kaam main focused ho...simi tum bi company join karlo na...
Simran: Uski kya zaroorat hai...waise bhi un log ke liye ek boss kafi hai aur agar main ajaungi toh they will want to leave the job!
Geet: Haha...:) (Simran shot her an angry glare so she shut up) Haan jeeja ji...bhabhiji ko kaam karne ki kya zaroorat hai...aapki secretary hai...usse kaam karwalo (she winks at him)
Aditya: Haan..woh jo short dresses pehenti hai...
Simran: Aapki kitni secreatry's hai jo aap ke rahe ho ki wo wali jo short dresses pehenti hai...aur haan uski koi zaroorat nahi hai kyunki kudh aa rahi hun! (She walks off showing her anger level)

Geet gives aditya a high five...

Geet: Lagta hai jeeju ki aapko aaj hall main hi sona padega!!
Aditya: Lagta toh aisa hi hai...chalo iss bahane pe wo kaam pe tho ayegi!! Maine usse ek saal se manane ki koshish kar raha hu...aur tum ne 5 minute main usse convince kar diya geet...hats off to you!
Geet: Thankyou Thankyou...jeejaji...ab hume chalna chayiye...we have an early morning flight tomorrow!
Maan: Hmm...ab chalna chahiye..
Aditya: Nice meeting you maan...and I hope to meet you soon!
Maan: Yep...definelty
Aditya: Here my number...and if your ever in mumbai again then you give me a call!
Maan: Yh sure and if your ever in delhi...you can give a call!
Aditya: Sure
Geet: Bye jeej (she gives him a hug)

Maan and Geet leave and reach the hotel. Its 10pm when they reach.

Maan: It was really nice spending time with you and friends.
Geet: I am glad you enjoyed it!
Maan: Hmm...waise tab tum choti thi...tho tum motti thi!
Geet: KYA? Tume kisne bataya?
Maan: Well tumare great jeeja ji ne...aur mujhe proof bhi diya hai...
Geet: Kya?
Maan: Haan...(He takes his wallet out and shows her the childhood Geet)

She tries to snatch it off him but he is too fast for her and she starts chasing him around the room.

Geet: Maan mujhe dijye warna...
Maan: Warna kya Geet? Bolo...
Geet: Warna...main soch ke batati hun!

She is still chasing her when he suddenly pulls her and they both fall on the bed. Geet on top of maan.

Geet: Maan badmashi mat keejye! Aur sharafat se woh photo dijye.
Maan: Nahi dunga...(He suddenly twists her so that he is on top of her)
Geet: Maan mujhe chodiye!! (She is trying to get out of his strong grip but is useless).

Maan: Kyun? Aur tum is photo main kitni cute lag rahi ho. (He tucks the strand of hair behind her ears and moves closer to her face. He is softly grazing her jawline with the tip of his nose. By now Geet has lost all the self control she had and is lost in his touch.)

Geet: Maan please...

Maan: Ek batun Geet...jab tum gussa karti ho na aur tumari yeh naak lal ho jati hai na tab tum aur bhi khubsoorat lagti ho...(He initially was teasing but now he's lost in her spell)

Geet: Maan (His one hand went down to side to squeeze her waist while the other caressing her cheek bones).

Maan realises what he is doing and decides to take the advantage of the situation so he suddenly lifts himself off her.

Maan: haan toh geet main keh raha tha ki tum bachpan main kitni cute lagti thi par ab...(Geet felt empty without him near so she opened her eyes. Her skin which has turned beetroot red by now)

Geet: Par ab?

Maan: Pehle se bhi zyada khubsoorat lag rahi ho...

They have an eye-lock (MAHI) and maan can see no regret or guilt in her eyes for her giving in to his touch.

Maan: Geet...tum bed pe sojao!

Geet: Nahi...(He was going to leave but stopped and looked at her with his knotted eye-brows) Mera matlab hai...aap bed pe sojayiye...aap lambe hai na toh aap wo sofee par kaise sovenge...aur main toh chotti hunt oh main fit ho jaungi...

Maan: Nahi Geet...tum sojao...aur haan iske barre main mere saath behaas math karna...kyunki kal suba se main tumara boss hun aur boss kuch bhi kar sakta hai..

Geet: Main kisi baap se nahi darti toh kya khaak aapse darungi aur waise bhi aap bagwan thodi nah hain...

Maan: Nahi darti..(He starts walking closer to her while Geet is hyperventilating)

Geet: Main sojati hun...(She quickly pulls the cover over her and rests her head in the pillow. Maan turns around and smirks. He walks to the sofa to sleep.)

Next morning they have an early flight and both of them sleep during the flight because they were extremely tired. Maan's car came to pick them up and he dropped Geet home.

Maan: Geet you can take the day off today if you want..

Geet: No thanks maan...ek hafte main Mr.Chopra ki presentation hai which we have to prepare for so I am definetly coming aur waise bhi aap bhi toh bhi office ja rahe honge na..

Maan: Chalo theek hain...office main milte hain...bye

Geet: Bye

Precap: Aap log dehkte jao ki Mr.Chopra ki presentation main kya dhamaka hone wala hai

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice update

waiting for the dhamal in chopra's presentation
-divya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
can't wait to know what's gonna happen!! please update soon :)
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update x
Loved it
Thx 4 the PM
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
sb1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm...nice update...waiting for dhamaka...
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really loved it too gd did someone break geets heart in the past im glad at least dey know they feel something for each other and the room scene was so sweet to gd the precap is interesting update soon and thanks for the pm 
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update! Loved Maan teasing Geet! He
has her picture..aw! Please update soon!