Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Will update in a bit...but before I do that...who is waiting for the update?
rupzloveu thumbnail
me always waiting for the update...😍
MishtyShah thumbnail
Yes...I am updating today! Actually in an hour to be precise!

MishtyShah thumbnail
Originally posted by: rupzloveu

me always waiting for the update...😍

Actually the next update has a lot of maaneet moments so just trying to perfect them!
MishtyShah thumbnail

(Maaneet Pic created by MAAHMIKA)

Here's the next update...and I want lots of comments and spamming because i want to finish this thread quickly so I can start a new one!! So lots of comments...and for all those geet fans...this update only has Maan and Geet! I have written a poem on Maan and Geet...I hope you like it! 

She was a shadow, dark and alone,
He was sunlight, brightly shown,
She cursed her life while he held his dear,
She denied it, while he thought it was clear,
Their first stolen glances, there was a spark,
Then suddenly light flooded the dark,
He held her gaze, dark eyes bright as day,
Her brown eyes flickered, and she looked away,
He reached out to her, completely unarmed,
She shied away, too many times harmed,
Though time passed, she kept him in mind,
How caring he was, and how very kind,
Then one day, he gave her a clue,
He told her he loved her, she didn't know what to do,
She was confused and suprised, even slightly afraid,
Amazed overall by the choice she had made,
He stood there, waiting for her to respond,
Waiting to see if she was willing to bond,
She stumbled on words, unable to think,
Blushing and staring, unable to blink,
Grasping onto a feeling she never knew,
She realized that she loved him too,
Moreover their journey began,
A love story with her wild man.

I hope that this poem clearly reflects of what has happened in this FF so far...and what is going to happen in the future! I am not a poem writer of as such but I tried my best...so hope you enjoy it! Also i made a link for everyone so they can access my FF's easily. I have decided that I am going to start another FF soon so it would be easy for everyone to access something at 1 place. So here is the link for that!

My World

Part 43

The wedding was today and work was going in every corner of the house. The wedding was held at Khurana Mansion and ten they would all travel to Handa Mansion for the rest of the rituals. In one room, Annie and Arohi were helping Meera to get ready with all the beauticians. On the other hand, geet was trying to pick of what she could wear to the shaadi, she really didn't have time to go shopping so she comepletely forgot about this.

Geet: oh my god...ab main kya pehnoo...kitni confused hoon! (then she heard a knock on the door and she went to open the bedroom door)

It was Maan and he just came inside, which amused geet because he was walking with such authority. She looked at him from top to bottom, he was already ready in sexy black sherwani with silver work. His chest was open, because of the deep V neck of the sherwani. She soon got out of her trance when maan called out to her, "Geet...tum kya dekh rahi ho?"

Geet: Maan...aap yaha kya kar rahe hain?

Maan: Kyun main nahi aa sakta?

Geet: Nahi aisi baat nahi hain...par jab aap aa hi gaye hain...toh meri todhi help bhi karjiye! Maan kal tho Meera ki shaadi hai...main kya pehanu?
Maan: Tumhe jo pehna hai pehnelo na geet...tum sab main bahot khubsoorat lagti ho!

Geet: Maan..aap bhi na!! Sach sach batiye na...mujhe time hi nahi mila shopping jane ka..aur mujhe dyhan bhi nahi raha!

Maan: Geet main sach keh raha hoon...par agar tum sach jana chahti ho...toh chalo!

He takes her close to the wardrobe and opens it up for her. He then takes out a small parcel from there and gives it to her.

Geet: Yeh kya hai Maan?

Maan: Tumara tofa...

Geet: Par mujhe...

Maan: Geet...aaj tho tumari hai ki shaadi hain...aur tum bhi toh uski behn ho na...toh tumhe achi tarah se tayiar hona chahiye, toh isliye!

Geet: Acha ji...par arohi bhi toh bhai ki behn hai na...toh usko bhi toh kuch pehna chahiye...

Maan: Hmm...I think annie ne usme uski help kar di hai...

Geet: Oh toh badi planning ho  rahi hai...

Maan: Kyun na ho...meera ki shaadi hai...ab tum jaldi ja ke tayiar ho jao...tab tak main yaha bahar kada hun!

Geet: Theek hain...maan main aati hun.

Geet goes to change. She opens the parcel up and see's a beautiful red and white saree. It was a decent saree but it was designed so beautiful. It was simple but looked elegant. She just loves maan's choice. On the other hand, maan was getting impatient downstairs ans just wanted her to come out, so he could see her in the exquisite saree. When he was about to go and knock, he heard a click on the bathroom door and saw her come out her looking like an angel sent from above. She looked elegant in the saree, not like any girls that come to flaunt with him. Geet came into the room, looking down, not having the courage to look at his burning gaze. Maan came infront of her and took her to the mirror and stood behind her.  They stayed like that for a few mintues just staring at each other with nothing other than love.

Maan: Bahot khoobsoorat lag rahi ho...

Geet: Aapki choice hain..toh usme achi hi lagugi na...

Maan: geet...maine pehle bhi tumhe kaha tha aura b bhi kahunga ki tum job hi pehno...usme achi hi lagti ho aur yeh saree is liye achi lag rahi hain..kyunki tumne usse pehni hain...(Geet blushed)

Geet: Ab maan...aap jayiye...mujhe ready hona hai...

Maan: Bilkul Nahi...main tumhe tayiaar karunga...

Geet: Par...

Maan: Chup...Bilkul chup! Tum kitna bolti ho...todhi dher chup raho aur shanti se khadi raho! (Geet made a golgappa face)

Geet: MAAN...Main bahot bolti hoon...

Maan: Haan...ab tofhi dher kadi raho...(Geet in an angry mode just turned away from him and stood there looking annoyed while maan was standing behind her smirking).

Maan picked up the bag that had the parcel in and took out the jewellery which was inside it. He placed his hand around geet's neck from the back and clipped the necklace in place, which caused geet to look in the mirror to see what maan was doing.

Geet: Maan..this is beautiful...

Maan: Hmm...par sirf tumare liye bana hai...

Geet: Par...maan...ek baat mujhe samaj nahi aa rahi hai..ki aapko kaise pata ki mere paas koi kapde nahi hai pehne ke liye...

Maan: Geet...mujhe nahi pata tha...par main tho yeh tumare liye laya tha...kyunki mujhe pata tha ki tum yehi pehnogi...kyunki tumhe pasand ayegi...

Geet: Itna..bharosa?

Maan: hmm...humare pyaar pe...(he held her face, and kissed her forehead lovingly)

Then he made her wear the earings, and gave her a kiss. Next were the bangles and her gave a kiss on both of her wrists. Then was the waistband, he slid his hand on her bare waist, slightly pinching her navel, causing her to jump slightly. He let his fingers linger there a little longer then needed and bent down to kiss where he pinched her.

Geet: Par maan...how did you get it in my room? I mean whenever I am outside this room is always locked. Tho aapne fir...kaise?

Maan: Geet...simple si baat hai...chalo main batha hoon...

He took her in her room, and they stood in front of her walkin closet that was linked to her room. He took her inside and there was another door.

Geet: Maan..why are we standing here...this is my closet...and anyway that door doesn't open...i tried it!

Maan: It does now...(he opens it up and and there was a room which that door was linked to. They walked inside it. It was Maan's room. Geet had never been in his room because they have always met each other outside, but from his taste she could guess that it was his room. It was probably the master bedroom of the whole mansion. It probably was the size of 4 bedrooms combined).

Geet: yeh aapka kamra hai?

Maan: Hmm (he said while smirking naughtily at her)

Geet: Matlab..(she managed to utter in a shocked state)

Maan: Matlan..ki jab main chahu..iss kamre main aa sakta hun sweetheart! (he said while biting her earlobe from the back)

Geet: Maan..(she moaned) Nahi...thats not possible...main isse lock kardungi!

Maan: Not possible..kyunki you cannot lock the door from this side...(staring mischievously at her...he was having fun teasing her)

Geet: Maan...please...(she blushed, maan came infront of her and whispered)

Maan: Jab tum Sharma thi ho na geet...toh ek chand ka tukda lagti ho...

Then they came close together with there lips coming closer and closer. They could feel their breaths on each other's faces, their lips were just about to touch when there was a knock on the door! They instantly moved apart, clearly, embarrassed. Geet went in her room and locked the door that interlinked between his room and geet's room, while maan went to open the door in clear frustration. It was daadi who came to call him for the wedding as she needed some help.

Precap: ????

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
rupzloveu thumbnail
awww me FIRST.

awesome update...
loved it...
aww loved the way maan makes geet ready...
awww lovely ,cute, n sweetest update...
very well written...
good job...
continue soon...
Edited by rupzloveu - 12 years ago
MAAHIMIKA thumbnail
Hayee ... Awesum Update !!! πŸ˜‰
Loved the way it has been written !!!
Maan saying that she looks beautifull while blushing was relly too good 😳
Overall very Cute ... Loved it completely !!!
Great Job Apoorva ❀️
Keep Writing πŸ‘πŸΌ
Also thank u for likeing the Edit and giving the Credit to Me !!! ☺️😎
mitzi11 thumbnail
sorry late comment
me busy with exams

all parts mindblowing updates
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
super...