Fan Fictions

Maaneet Ki Prem Kahani - Thread 1 - Page 62

MAAHIMIKA thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Replied to u on fb -- Maaneet and Kajen page ... plz reply me on that !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
till part 37
nice interesting story...
Geet is strong in this...
cont soon...
and plz pm me...
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry for the delay!! This is an extra long update guyz and I only wrote it because of the demand...I would like to confess now that I am really scared about the confession scene...as I just couldn't bring myself up to write it!! I would like to thank my friend Bhumika for actually helping me with my pictures! 

Part 38 

All day, Geet was confused with Maan's behaviour. He was acting really wierd around her and not once did he wish her happy diwali, which got her more upset. She was wondering what happened to him suddenly. She wanted to go and meet him but again, he was no where to be found. She looked for him everywhere but just could not find him. She gave up and joined others, to light fireworks with them. They were all having an amazing time blowing up crackers in the light breeze. Everyone was gathered and lit a bonfire. She was just about to go and light the crackers that she received a text message from Maan.

Geet: Finally..janab ko meri yaad tho ayi...

She opened the text message which read:

"Geet...can you please come to the terrace of our cottage? Jaldi Aana...

Your Maan"

She blushed at the "Your Maan" part and rushing to the cottage to see what Maan was doing there. Was he in some sort of trouble?

She reached the cottage and saw that it was dark. She yelled "Maan...aap kaha hain?" Then she walked out onto the terrace. As she opened the door to the terrace, rose petals were showering on her from above, and soon she was covered with rose petals. She started to twirl around, in excitement, completely unware of Maan's presence. Then she saw a table set up at one corner and she was candles all wound her. The terrace was beautifully lit up, but her eyes were just searching for 1 person, "her Maan".

Suddenly, she felt two hand around her waist, and she didn't have to turn around to know who it is. How could she forget the touch of someone so special to her heart?

Geet: Maan...aap?

Maan: Hmm...Geet...

Geet: Maan yeh..sab!

Maan: Sirf tumare liye! Pasand aya?

Geet: Haan...bahot khoobsoorat hai!

Maan: Par tumse zyada nahi! (Geet blushed at his comment)

He slowly turned her around and asked for her hand.

Maan: May I have a dance with you Geet?

Geet: Hmm...

Maan pulled her to the middle of the terrace. He put his hand on her bare waist while geet put her hands around his neck. Soon some soft music started.  They started moving slowly, staring at each other. The song coveyed their feelings well for one another.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=B7N2miy-qYo[/YOUTUBE]

(Te Amo ' Dum Maro Dun I thought this song actually coveys their feelings in a very good way and it describes Geet in Maan's perspective well)

Kisi Ko Sapna Lagey Tu, Kisi Ko Behti Hawaa
Kisi Ko Bas Baaton Mein, Kare Pal Mein Yahaan Wahaan

Kisi Ke Sau Jhoot Sun Le, Kisi Ka Sacch Bhi Gunaah
Kisi Ka Bas Yaadon Mein, Kare Hulchul Saara Jahaan

Te Amo Me Te Amo
Tu Chhaanv Hai, Tu Dhoop Hai
Te Amo Me Te Amo
Tere Hazaron Roop Hai
Koi Samjha Nahin, Jo Bhi Hai Bas Khoob Hai
Falling So Crazy In Love
Te Amo Me Te Amo
Tu Chhaanv Hai, Tu Dhoop Hai
Te Amo Me Te Amo
Tere Hazaaron Roop Hai

Kabhi Lagey Raaton Mein Main Khwaabon Se Baatien Karoon Subah Unhi
Khwaabon Ko Main Kaabu Karoon

Kabhi Lagey Taaron Se Bhi, Unche Udaane Bharoon

Kabhi Lagey Baadalon Se Jaibein Bharoon

Te Amo Me Te Amo
Taare Ginu Tere Liye
Te Amo Me Te Amo
Saare Chunu Tere Liye
Khwaab Saare Bunu Tere Hi Tere Liye
Falling So Crazy In Love

Te Amo Me Te Amo
Taare Ginu Tere Liye
Te Amo Me Te Amo

Kabhi Lagey Mili Nahin, Tumse Main Khwaabon Mein Bhi
Kabhi Lagey Kahin Toh Hai Ristha Koi
Kabhi Lagey Chhu Tumhe, Yunhi Khayalon Mein Hi
Kabhi Lagey Nahin Nahin Chori Nahin

Te Amo Me Te Amo
Tu Paas Hai Par Door Hai
Te Amo Me Te Amo
Jaata Nahin Yeh Noor Hai
Teri Chori Bhi Yeh Manzoor Manzoor Hai
Falling So Crazy In Love
Te Amo Me Te Amo

Te Amo Me Te Amo
Jaata Nahin Yeh Noor Hai

Slowly the music came to a stop, but Maan and Geet carried on moving in each other's embrace.

Maan: Geet...main aaj tumhe kuch batana chahta hoon. Char saal pehle main ek pathar ki tarah ji raha tha...kyunki mujhe zindagi ne sikhaya tha...ki kisi par bharosa mat karo kyunki woh bharosa tut hi jata hain...par jis din maine tumhe pehli baar dekha disc main...mujhe pata nahi tha ki mujhe kya hua hai...main tho pehle baar se hi tumhe pyaar kar bheta! Aur phir tum mere office main bhi kaam karne lagi aur hum dost bangaye...aur phir jab tum tumne mujhe bachaya...mujhe aisa laga ki kisine zameen kichli hain...aisa laga ki koi mujhe jeete jeete maar raha hain...tab mujhe yeh pata ki yeh ehsaas kya hain...jo main tumare liye feel karta hoon, woh dosti se bhi khaas hain...

Geet by this time had tears in her eys, listening to his sweet confession. Maan slowly turned Geet around and pointed to the dark night sky. Suddenly, there were two firecrackers which blasted in the air.

"I LOVE YOU" 

When they blasted, Maan went close to her ear and whispered in her ear, those three special words that he has been willing to tell her since he met her. Geet felt so special, that she was literally crying. No-one had gone to this much effort for her. Of course, she had received proposals before, but his touched her heart. She just wanted to hide in his embrace and hide herself, promising him that she will never leave him. She slowly turned around and placed her hand on his cheek.

Geet: Maan...I love you too...jab brij ne mujhe dhoka diya tha...toh mujhe pata nahi tha ki main kisi se pyaar karpaungi...mujhe bhi yeh hi laga ki pyaar karne walo ko sirf dhuk hi milta hai...aur kuch nahi...par aap jaisa dost pa kar mujhe ehsaas hua ki sab aise nahi hote hain...mujhe eh ehsaas hua ki mujhe bhi khushi mil sakti hain...aur meri khushi sirf aap hain maan...sirf aap...agar aap hain..toh mujhe pats hain ki mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta aur aap meri zindagi ki anmol cheese hain jo main sirf dil ke garib rakhna chahti hoon...I love you Maan!

With that Maan brought her into an embrace and kissed her cheek (she blushed in response) telling her that he will always be with her, protecting her and will never leave her but love her to such an extent that she will forget the past and look forward to the future. They carried on hugging until long, but then he remembered about the food.

Maan: Geet...(he said slightly pulling away from her)

Maan: Chalo hum kuch khate hain...

Maan started to lay out the table with all of her favourite Punjabi food. Geet started to eat as soon as she saw the food and almost forgot that maan was also sitting with her, while maan was just staring at her eating at such a speed. Geet then slowed down and saw that Maan's food was still untouched.

Geet: Maan aap...kuch kha kyun nahi rahe? (He came out of his reverie)

Maan: Main kaise kha sakta hoon geet...jab mere samne ek khubsoorat cheese ho...toh

Geet: MAAN..chaliye khaiye...

She brought herself forward, and fed Maan with the paratha. He held her hand, brought to his mouth and lovingly took it. He then kissed her hand. Then he took a piece of paratha and fed her. The feeding session went on until both of them had finished their food.

Geet: Maan...thankyou..yeh sab karne ke liye...mere liye kisine itna kuch nahi kiya ab tak...

Maan: Geet..yeh sab kuch nahi hain..aur main tumhe yaad diladoon ki main abhi bhi tumara dusht dhanav hoon...jo bahot hi selfish hain...aur yeh sab main apne liye kiya...kyunki tumhe smile kar dekhe ke...mujhe bohot khushi milti hain...samji tum!!

Then they got up and stood at the terrace gazing up at the night stars, Maan held her from the back. There was a fire work display going on, he moved to her ear and whisperd "Happy Diwali Mishty". Geet's head shot up with surprise as she heard him wish her, this was far the best day ever. Then she felt his cold hands, on her bare waist, which brought new sensations to her. She felt his hands moving into her saree pallo and lingered there for more time, she felt him bring back his hands slowly to the other side. "Maan" she gasped. Maan was trying very hard to control himself while tying the gold, with diamonds waist chain. It was a diwali present for her, as she looks good in sarees and she would just enhance the kamar-band that he got her.

Maan: Hmm...Geet

Geet: Maan..yeh aap kya kar rahe hain?

Maan: Tying the waist band on you...

Thats when Geet, looked down and saw a beautiful golden waist chain with small diamonds, it looked too elegant, like it was just made for her. She had tears in her eyes, as he was doing so much for her but she didn't do anything for him.

Geet: Maan...yeh sab...

Maan turned Geet around and saw her tears, rolling down her cheek. He gently kissed her tears away.

Maan: Yeh kuch nahi hain...Geet!! Aur tum isme bahot hi khubsoorat lag rahi ho...aur haan tumhe diwali tofa toh dena hi tha...

Geet: Par main toh kuch aapke liye...

Maan: Kya? Par geet mujhe toh mera diwali tofa chahiye! Aur mujhe abhi chahiye!

Geet: Maan..aapjo mangoge...aapko mil jayega!!

Maan: Soch lo...kyunki Maan Singh Khurana...aisi waisi koi cheese nahi mangta...

Geet: Hmm...ab boliye!

Maan: Theek hain...toh mujhe abhi meri mishty wali sweet si kiss chahiye...jo mujhe birthday main milli thi...

Geet: (She just turned red at his bluntness) Par main kaise?

Maan: Geet...tumne hi kaha tha...ki main kuch bhi mang sakta hoon...tho (he gave her a mischevious smile which made her blush even more)

She moved closer to him and placed her lips on his cheek, then she ran away so she wouldn't have to face him again. They both slept just thinking of each other.

The four days on the Island, were fab. Everybody had a great time and Maan and Geet confessed to each other. Though they didn't talk as much, they stayed with each other. Arman and Riddhima had their nok jhoks but were quite friendly. Arjun and arohi maintained a distance, while meera and yash grew even more closer. It was soon time for their engagement party, that was held after they went back to delhi.

Precap: Engagement Party

I want good predictions...of what you would want to happen next in the ff...would you want to see more of Sunaina manholtra or do you want to see maaneet romance...your choice and I am looking for lots of comments and likes...😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
angelic_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
more maaneet moments 

MAAHIMIKA thumbnail

Ur Welcum Apoorva but there is seriously no need for thanxx ...

Great part ... loved the way they confessed ... ❀️ 
I guess maaneet moments alongwith a lil SM coz i like to see a neww look of Geet and thats why i love this FF !!!
Keep writing ...
πŸ‘πŸΌ 
SweetestPari thumbnail
awesome update yar... πŸ˜ƒ
n would like to see more of maaneet moments  ☺️  n also little of SM too... πŸ˜†
n plzzz do add me to ur buddy list... n plzz do pm me too... to know wen u updatin next part 😊  πŸ˜ƒ
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum part..
luvd deir confession...

SONU_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part πŸ‘
'i loved it.
precap is interesting
abinash079 thumbnail