awesome update luved it waitin nd plzz pm me😊
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update dear.
wru and waiting 4 the nxt part 
continue soon
     AND
add me in ur pm list and pm me.

I want comments...as now all my updates are leading to the confession!! I want all your views and what you would like to see in the confession!! Plus its the 100th page in my FF...πŸ˜†

Part 37

(Eveyone have a look at this link because it shows the picture of the Island and the whole location)

Everyone was shocked to see the beautiful island infront of them. It could be easily seen that people cared about nature and wanted to reserve its beauty in a special way.

Geet: Welcome to the Tropics...this is an Island just near the Maldives so the South of India.

Yash: Wow...Geet...yeh tho bahot hi khoobsoorat hai...

Geet: Thanks Bhai...I am glad you like it!

Annie: Ya...bhai is right...this looks beautiful.

Geet: Hmm...I come here when I feel lonely. The people on this Island cheer me up. Here...you see nature at it's best. Hmm...ab chalo...bahot raat ho chukhi hai...let me show you all around.

Just then a lady...comes to greet them. She was dressed in a prim and proper attire, looked like she just come from a business meeting.

Neeva: Hello...Maam! Everything is ready as per your orders. Good Evening Annie Maam...

Geet: Thanks...was your journey okay?

Neeva: yes Maam...it was fine!

Geet: Neeva...you don't need to call me maam and this neeva...she works with me and Annie...ab andar chale...lets show them around.

They went inside and were greeted by all the staff. There was the main house with dining area and a lounge and a little Pooja centre with a big kitchen. Around the main house, there were 20 cottages with 2 big rooms quipped with everything. Then they were taken to their rooms. There were enough rooms for  them to have one each but share the cottage with some one else. Annie and Dadima decided to stay in the main house as she won't have to walk a lot to come to all the meals and Annie decided to stay with her so she couldf be there if Dadimaa needed anything. Everyone was shown to their cottages and by Neeva and were given their keys except Maan and Geet.

Rooms were shared like this.

Maan ' Geet

Dadimaa ' Annie

Yash- Meera

Mohit ' Dil

Arjun - Arohi

Arman ' Riddhima

Adi ' Pinky

And poor neeva on her own. (let me remind you guys that Neeva is Geet's secretary in KPMG)

Geet: Neeva...you can go and rest as we all have to wake up early tomorrow.

Neeva: Ok...good night!

Maan: Umm...Geet...hum kaha rah rahe hain?

Geet: haan chaliye...main dikhathi hoon...

Geet led the way to their cottage. There cottage was next to the main house so not that much walking distance. Geet opened 1 room, which was decorated in a simple manor but looked elegant.

Geet: That's your room...(Both of them stepped inside) and I will stay in the room next to yours.

Maan: (Wow...she has good taste) Umm...nice room!

Geet: Aapka hi hain...

Maan: Waise geet...tumhe darr nahi lagta hai...ki tum mere saath ek cottage share kar rahi ho? (he started walking her backwards and pinned her hands to the wall)

Geet: Nahi...kyunki pehle aap mere ache dost hai...which I trust aur dusri baat ki you should be scared of me because I was once SM (Sunaina Manholtra)...

Maan: Main bhi tumhe yaad diladoon ki maine bhi tumhe bachaya tha...

Geet: Haan...but I also saved your life...

Maan: Baat tho sahi hai...par wo tumne kyun kiya tha...Geet? I mean endangering your own life to save mine...Tumhe kuch hojata tho?

Geet: The same reason you saved mine! Aur haan...jab tak aap ho...mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta...samje aap!

Maan: Itna bharosa?

Geet: Khud se zyada! Ab mujhe chodiye...mujhe janna hai...bahot raat ho chukhi hain...

Maan: nahi...main nahi janne doonga!

Geet: Maan...aap please mazak band kijye...koi hame dekhelga toh...

Maan: Acha...humhe yaha kaun dekh sakta hai Geet...yeh humara private cottage hain...aur tumne hi toh kaha tha ki raat bahot ho chuki hai toh sab log so gaye honge...

She tries to wriggle out of his grip but to no avail, his grip just grew stronger, and he started to move closer to her and Geet got lost in his eyes full of desire. They could feel each others heart beat get louder. Their faces were really close and their lips almost touching, just then Maan's phone rang. Soon as they parted, Geet ran without thinking while Maan just cursed the caller.

-

As soon as Geet reached the room, she shut the doors and started to calm herself down. She stood by the window looking at the Moon, their only witness to the newly found love that was building inside them. Geet was blushing with the realisation of what would have happened if the phone hadn't rang at the time.

Geet: Tub hi itni jhalli hai...tujhe kya hogaya tha...ab maan mere bare main kya sochega...ki main kaisi type ki ladki hun...par ab tu unhe ignore bhi toh nahi kar sakti...kya main maan se pyar...nahi nahi...par kyun jab woh haste hain..toh mujhe bhi khush hone ka mann karta hai...jab woh mere gareeb hote hain...toh meri dhadkane teez hojati hai...jab woh mere paas aate hain toh mujhe shanti milti hain...aur mere khayalon main aur sapno main sirf ek hi chehra nazar aata...hai sirf unka...tu unhe bahot pyar karti hai...aur tujhe bhi unhe mauka dena chahiye...

With these thoughts, she went to sleep.

-

Maan on the other hand seemed lost and sleep was far from him. Her proximity and the closeness that they shared today was beyond special. He loves her...but what about her, does she love him or does she even feel for him. Today, her eyes were saying something different, like she liked what happened between them that her heart wants the same thing. Now he was sure about her feelings, and Maan Singh Khurana can never be wrong. The man who hated girls, now loved Geet...she was different and she was only his. With this he tried to sleep and after hours of just lying, sleep finally came to him.

-

Next morning, all the women were up and were rejoicing as it was Diwali day and they had a lot of things planned such as a Pooja in the morning and then they will all go out exploring and then having fireworks at night. It all seemed perfect. Geet woke up early and got dressed in red saree with golden work. She started preparing things for the Pooja and one by one everyone got up. Geet wished everyone except maan & Daadima.

Dadima woke up and saw that Geet was busy in the preparations of the Pooja. Soon as geet noticed her, she walked up to her.

Geet: Happy Diwali daadi...(She bent down to touch her feet and Daadi blessed her)

Daadi: Aapko bhi diwali ki bahot shubkamnayie...par beta Maan kaha hain?

Geet: Woh shayad so rahe hain...main dekh kar aati hoon.

Daadi: Theek hain...beta!

-

Geet walked to their cottage and knocked on Maan's door but having no response she decided to go in. She saw that maan was still sleeping and he looked so calm and serene, that she really didn't want to disturb him but then it was also time for the Pooja, what could she have done. She slowly walked and sat on the edge of the bed. She traced the outline of his stubble making him stir a little, she smiled at that. She blew into his ear gently which made him twitch. She then blew again and he did the same thing. Then she was going to kiss him on the cheek when she realised what she was doing and got up but thats when she felt a strong pull on her hand and she landed underneath him. He pinned her to the bed, holding her two hands in his one, while his other hand, caressed her cheeks.

Geet: Maan...

Maan:Hmm...tum yeh kya kar rahi thi?

In actual fact, Maan was awake and was enjoying the sweet torture of his sherni but when he realised that she was about to go, he pulled her by her hand and pinned her to the bed. He saw her cheeks turn red with blush.

Maan: Geet...tumne mujhe mera jawab nahi diya...

Geet: umm..wo main...haan..main aapko utane ke liye ayithi...kyunki dadima ne mujhe bheja tha...aur aap so rahe the...tho mujhe aapko disturb nahi karna tha...

Maan: Acha...par mujhe adha kaam...chodne ki aadat nahi hai Geet...

Geet: Matlab?

Maan: Matlab yeh ki tum jo karne wali thi par rukh gayi...

Geet: Maan...main kuch samji nahi...

Maan: Nahi samji...theek hain hain...main samjata hoon...(he leaned in and and kissed her cheek ever so gently. She turned a darker shade of red, at what he was implementing) Ab tumari bhari...

Geet: Maan...yeh..main kaise..

Maan: Kyun...woh birthday wale din...toh bahot himmat thi tumhe...ab kya kua??

Geet: Maan...

Maan: Bolo..geet..main sun raha hoon...aur haan Geet...tum sochlo...kyunki jab tak mujhe achi tarah se uttathi nahi...tab tak tum yaha se janahi sakti aur phir Pooja ka kya hoga...yeh sirf tum hi jaanti ho...

Geet: (Now Geet..came out og her blushing mode and went to panicking mode) Maan...pooja...hatto...kitni saari tayiari karni hai...aur aap mujhe yaha pakad kar rakha hain...hattiye!

Maan: Geet...main jab tak nahi hattunga...jab tak tum mujhe...(he looked naughtily at her lips)

Geet: Theek hain...

With that she kissed his cheek gently and whispered...

Geet: Happy Diwali Maan...(Then she slightly pushed him and ran for the door)

Maan: Pagli...ab sirf tumhe thoda sa intezar karna hoga geet...sirf sham tak...aur phir tum meri hojogi!

He then got up and got ready in a sherwani and went to the main hall where everyone was having breakfast. He greeted everybody and had his breakfast.

The Pooja was then done by Geet and Dadimaa. When that finished, they all went out to do some sight-seeing around the Island. They all went to the beach and relaxed, some went to get a massage while some decided to sleep.

Precap: Maan: I love you Geet...

Geet: I love you Maan...

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
Great update! That wad awesome! Can't wait to read more! Thanks for the update!
awesome update 
very cute and romantic maaneet moments

thanks for pm

continue soon 

bye 

take care
aww..so both r aware of deir feelings..
luvd deir cute romance..
nice one