Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
nice part...

good that they came on time...n geet is safe now...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
Shari30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
niceee please next update please... lol the ff updates are lifelines when marking
piya- thumbnail
Sorry 4 late comments apoorva

loved the update

maan geet ki kitni care karta hain..loved his dialogue k main msk hoon iss hosp ko khareed saktha hoon

precap does not scare me i knoe geet ko kuch nahi hoga...infact abhi toh romance shuru hoga

love-Piya
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 28 

The whole night maan had stayed awake, while the others left at home. Yash tryed so much to convince him to go home but he wouldn't budge. After trying so hard, he went home. Maan was constantly staring through the ICU window, when a doctor came to him.

Riddhima: Hi I am doctor...Riddhima and I am treating Geet Handa. We have decided to shift her to a room number 536.

Maan: Okay..thanks doctor! I will inform everyone in the family. Will she be okay?

Riddhima: It's hard to say...we will only know in the morning. I have seen many patients like her, but she is lucky, if you were late for even two mintues then that could have had complications in the surgery. I hope everything goes well. I will see you in the morning.

Maan: Thanks..doctor

It was 6 o'clock in the morning, Dr. Riddhima and Dr. Shashank came to visit Geet and Geet still didn't respond.

Dr. Shashank: This is bad, she is not responding to anything. She cannot go to coma.

Riddhima: I have tried everything.

Dr. Shashank: You havn't tried everything!

Riddhima: Matlab?

Dr. Shashank: Matlab key eh that sometimes jo medicine kaam nahi kart hi...woh insaan ka pyaar kar dethi hai.

Maan: Kya?

Dr. Shashank: Yes...Mr.Khurana, try speaking to her, even the smallest things. You have to try to speak to her sub-consious mind which is awake right now, even is she is not conscious. You have to talk to her...make her feel important that you need her. The love and care you give is the only way that she can recover now.

Maan: I will try my best...

Dr. Shashank: All the best!

They both left.

At the same time Geet's mum went to darga to pray to her daughter.

Mumiji: Please babaji...meri beti ka raksha karna...usse bahot kuch dekha zindagi main aur ab main usse aise nahi deksakti..please usse theek kardijye...agar meri bachi theek hogayi tho main garibon main cheezen baatongi...aur ek baar usse darga bhejungi, prashad chadane ke liye...please usse theek kar dijye! (Just then a baba came to her)

Baba: Aap chinta, mat kijye...aap ki beti theek hojaygi...wahe guru sabki raksha karta hain aur agar aapki beti ka dil sacha hai tho usko kuch nahi hoga. Yeh dhaga usse phenah dijye...wo bilkul theek hojaygi!

Mumiji: Shukriya (She takes the dhaga and leaves)

None of Geet's family had arrived yet. Maan was slowly panicking. He had tried so much to wake her up. He was constantly talking to her about everything and anything.

Maan: Dekho...geet...aaj itna acha acha mausam hai...agar tum jaldi theek hogayi tho hum bahar jayenge...sab friends ke saath...ek picnic par...but tumhe apna kaam pehle finish karna hoga...I mean wo Mr. Chopra ka project bhi tho finish karna hai...aur haan...phir party bhi tho organise karni hai...(This time Maan just completely broke down, he couldn't see her in such a state like this) Geet...utto...tumhe meri liye iss duniya main anaa padega...main tumara gunegar hun...meri wajah se tum..iss halat main ho...tum mujhe saaza nahi dogi kya...agar mere lie nahi tho apni maa ke liye...apne papa ke liye, yash ke liye aur tumare sab friends ke liye tumhe utna hoga. Mere liye Geet...tumhe mere liye (Just when a tear drop from Maan fell on Geet's wrist)

She suddenly jerked with movement. She turned her wrist. Maan noticed and quickly composed himself. He called Doctor Riddhima.

Maan: Doctor..yeh dekhiye...she just moved her wrist.

Riddhima: Congratulations Mr. Khurana...lagta hai she responded to you. She is now just sleeping because if the medication but she is fine now. Let her rest, because she needs to regain her energy from the operation. She is wake up in the next two hours.

Maan: Thanks Doctor...

Riddhima leaves.

Maan is sitting next to geet and is just staring at her. He is holding her hand and puts it near his heart. He calls Yash.

Yash: Haan Maan...

Maan: Yash...Geet ko hosh agaya hai..

Yash: Sach?

Maan: Haan par wo abhi tak so rahi hai...aur do gante aur bhi sohegi because of the sedatives.

Yash: Theek hain...hum pounch hi rahe hain!

Maan: Okay..see you here

30 minutes later...lots of delivery men walk in with all sorts of flowers, ranging from roses to orchids.

Maan: Yeh sab kya hain?

Delivery man: Yeh sab madam ke liye hain...

Maan: Okay..tum jao (Maan felt a little jealous that who would be to send her flowers...does she have a boyfriend?)

He reads the card which was placed on the flowers.

'Get well Soon sweetie! Miss you loads...from your two sisters!'

Maan: (I thought that she had one sister but where did the two come from...maybe her best friend)

Precap: Geet ko hosh aya..and some masti masak from the doctors and the hospital romance ofcourse!

Part 29

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
piya- thumbnail

RES

Edited--------

Hmm...look last time i was late n this time sabse pehle...Yipee

ok i think it was a short update but a good one...hai geet maan ki baatho par respond nahi karegi toh kiski baatho par karegi

good to know that geet is safe

waiting eagerly for the hospital romance

saade maneet k romance k liye tho ye bandhi har waqt taiyaar hi rehti hai

love-Piya
Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
rupzloveu thumbnail
awesome update...
loved it...
to good...
aww maan is such a sweetheart...
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: piya-

RES

Edited--------

Hmm...look last time i was late n this time sabse pehle...Yipee

ok i think it was a short update but a good one...hai geet maan ki baatho par respond nahi karegi toh kiski baatho par karegi

good to know that geet is safe

waiting eagerly for the hospital romance

saade maneet k romance k liye tho ye bandhi har waqt taiyaar hi rehti hai

love-Piya

Yh I know that it was a short update...but it was because that these days I am really busy so don't get a chance to write or respond back to any of your messages...I am so sorry! Really busy..lots of work!

:)
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part as always continue soon
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
loved it
continue soon
todayzstar thumbnail