Maaneet Ki Prem Kahani - Thread 1 - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago

Sorry for the mistakes! Please comment and like the post! Love to read your comments!!

Part 21

(Khurana Constructions) ' 10am

The clients looked at her in puzzlement and stopped to see what was going on.

Geet: Theek hain Jarvis...answer the call!

Jarvis: Yes Maam!

Geet: Hello?

Unkown Person: So finally we talk..tum heran ho na ki tumara number muhje kaise mila? Tho suno...is dunyia main sab bikhe ja sakte hain!

Geet: Tum kaun ho? (She said suddenly alerted)

Unkown Person: Thoda intezaar karo...jaldi kya hai?

Geet: Mute (Her side is muted so she can talk but the other person cannot hear her) Call trace karo Jarvis!

Jarvis: Call tracing Maam...(On the screen the map of delhi came up and was zooming in trying to find the exact location)

Unkown Person: Tumhe kya laga ki tum itni aasani se bachpaogi...jo tumne mere saath aur meri parivaar ke saath 40 years main kiya...main wo agle 40 minutes main yeh tumare saath kar ke dikaunga!

Jarvis: Call trace finished maam...he is calling from a PCO in Asla Mall in Gurgaon.

Geet: Un mute! Hmm...tum chahte kya ho?

Unkown person: Tum...Agar tum 40 minutes main Asla Mall nahi paunchi toh tumari garebi dost ki jaan jayegi! Aur haan...koi bhi chalaki ki toh tumare liye acha nahi hoga! Agar tum bacha sakho toh tum bacha lo...tumare pass sirf 40 minutes hai!

Geet: 40 minutes kafi hai mujhe usse bachne ke liye par tumko mujse kaun bachega?

The call went dead...

Geet: Mujhe challenge karni ki isne bahot badi galti ki hai! (The clients stood their in shock)

Rahul: Aap koi terrorist ho? Maine kuch nahi kiya hai...muhje jaane do! (He looked terrified)

Geet: Relax! I am not a terrorist...I am infact the opposite! Jarvis I want to locate every family and friends in the area of Goregoan.

Jarvis: Yes maam...the only person who is in that specific area is Dilnaaz Shroff!

Geet: Connect the call to Armaan Malik

Armaan: hello

Geet: Main Geet bolrahi hun...jaldi sunno...ek bahot badi problem aa gayi hai! Dil is in danger! Ek terrorist ka phone aya hainaur usne kaha ki agar main 40 minutes main Asla Mall nahi paunchi toh Dil ki jaan jayegi...toh in exactly 40 minutes...I want a bomb scare. Tum kisi ko phone karoge aur yeh insure karoge ki uss mall main bomb hai so everyone will evacuate the area...so none of the civilians will get hurt!

Arman: It is a lovely plan...but what if you get hurt...

Geet: There is an option!

Arman: Back up?

Geet: No back-up par agar tum ek disguise main ajao toh acha rahega...

Arman: Weapons?

Geet: Weapons mere paas hain...par mujhe woh mall main jaldi paochna hoga because I don't think that Geet has any weapons on her which makes her extrememly vunerable for anypne to attack her..

Arman: Tumara plan kya hai?

Geet: There is no plan'.were going with the flow!

Arman: That can't be good...

Geet: hmm...tum Mohit ko inform kardena...pata nahi kya hone wala hai...par job hi hoga sirf trailer hai...puri picture toh aaj raat ko dekhenge!

Arman: Shubh Shubh bol!

Geet: Yea...whatever! I got to go bye..

Arman: Bye and take care

Geet: Hmm..

With this she cut the call...

Maan: Geet yeh kya ho raha hai?

Geet: Please maan...main bahot hi tension main hun! Sorry that you guys have to see this but it is the matter of someones life and death!

Mr. Chopra: No its perfectly fine! You are an architect are you?

Geet: Nope...! Jarvis call Dil

Dil: Hello...

Geet: Dil...Geet bol rahi hun...chup chap kadi rehna aur mera naam mat lena! Sirf ha ya na main jawab main dena..

Dil: Par..

Geet: Dil'its an order!

Dil: Hmm..

Geet: Good...Tum Asal mall main hi ho na?

Dil: Ha...

Geet: Ab dhyan se suno...tumari jaan ko khatra hai...and i think that some terrorists are following you and that they are heavily equipped...Aur if my guess is right then you do not have any weapons on you right?

Dil: Ya..

Geet: Dil be calm and composed...

Dil: Par yesab kaise?

Geet: They want me but are using you as a way to get to me!

Dil: Ohh...par civilians?

Geet: Tum unki chinta mat karo...woh sab safe honge...but you be alert at all times!

Dil: Hmm (She looks around her and spots 4 men but as they are in a shop they are maintaining their distance). Mujhe woh dikrahe hain...2 on my left and 2 on my right...gun joote main hain!

Geet: Dil...calm down and control your facial expressions as you do not know anything about them...haan but you are at an advantage as you have been taught by the best! Agar...bhai yap inky ya adi hote toh I would definetly worry...

Dil: Thanks...

Geet: Tumare paas sirf qeval 4 options hai..

Dil: Bolo

Geet: tumara pehla option...hanuman chalisa gao aur babaji ka naam lo aur prathna karo ki sab kuch theek hojaye!

Dil: Agar tumare sare options is pehle waale hai toh mujhe nahi sunna hai'

Geet: Shut up aur sunno...tumara dusra option ki tum unhe trick karo aur unke paas se gun lelo aur unpe hi attack karo! Theesra yeh hai kit um apne kapde badal lo aur disguise main aake...bhagna shuru karo aur tumara aakri option ki you stay low and wait for me...

Dil: Last option...

Geet: You asked for it...theek hain...40 mintues main ek trigger hogi which would make all the civilians walk out of the shopping mall but you will stay in it...got it?

Dil: Theek hain...be careful!

Geet: I will...see you soon!

The call ended...

Geet: Jarvis...what is the quickest way to get to the mall...

Jarvis: Maam..there is major traffic on the road due to some construction work so if you go by car you will reach there in two hours...

Geet: What?

Jarvis: Yes...but the distance is only 2.5 miles so bike or walking would be the best option.

Geet: Umm...bike toh mere paas hai nahi! Tum log ke paas bike hai which I can borrow?

Adi: Sorry no..

Geet: Phir toh running...If i rum I should reach there in 20 minutes

Jarvis: Yes Maam

Geet: Okay...Jarvis pack up! (With this the four computers folded and became the transparent device again! The screen went blank and the powerpoint was back on.

She was just about to go when..

Maan: Geet...how can you go just like that? They must have weapons and everything...what if you get hurt?

Geet: Don't worry...I will be fine! Aur haan...u know Mumbai main...breakfast table pe aap newspaper pard rahe the...aur aapko koi pasand ayi thi...well wo main hi hun aur mujhe marna mumkin nahi namumpkin hai..

Maan: (He thinks back to the time...Sunaina Malholtra) matlab...tum jhoot nahi bol rahi thi?

Geet: Haan...main sach bol rahi thi...aur agar aaj Dil ki jaan khatre main hain..toh sirf meri wajase...

Maan: Main tumare sath chalunga...

Geet: Nahi...i am trained and I have a license to kill!

Everyone looked shocked

Geet: It doesn't mean that I have a killed anyone...oh no...I don't let anyone that easily die! (Everyone gave a sigh of relief) Please maan...mere liye...tum yahi rahoge! Tumhe meri kasam!

Maan: Hmm...

Precap: Dil: Bachaooo...

Geet: Haat mat lagao usse!

Part 22

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
yipee !!!!!! me first ...

awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
Edited by maaneetsangel - 12 years ago
wow great update and precap sure looks interesting...yeh to trailor hai as picture to abhi baki hai dost
Awesome...❤️
cntnue soon...
Fab update::
Love geets plan to survive against the terrorists
Finally maan believed her that she is subsume malhotra
Hope geets be'z successful in her plan
Cont soon Xx..
Thx 4 the PM
awesome. finally maan believed dat c is Sunaina malhotra. 

first of all sorry for commenting late

okay so finally maan ko yakeen ho hi gaya ke geet is sunaina malhotra... geet ka plan kafi intersting hai... precap is also really cool

really sorry 4 late reply actually m suffering from flu dear

thanks 4 pm

Love - Piya
super ...
finally maan came 2 know abt geet & suppot her...it was nice...
waitin for action updates...

amazing part dear continue soon
nice one...good going waiting 4 next