Maaneet Ki Prem Kahani - Thread 1 - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago

Sorry for any mistakes and please keep on commenting and liking the post! ðŸ˜Š

Part 17

(Geet in the bathroom)

She washes her face with the warm water and changes into her fresh night dress.

Geet: (Yeh mujhe kya hogaya...aur yeh main kya kar rahi thi! Maan tera dost hai aur tu uske hi saath...haan par main sach ko jutla bhi tho nahi sakti na...une jo kuch bhi kiya...mujhe acha laga...I can't stop thinking about him. Wo mere barre main kya soch rahe honge. Oh god geet...yeh kya horaha ha tumare saat? Jaldi room main jao aur jakhe so jao...aur maan se tho dur hi raho!)

She walks out of the bathroom and sees that maan is watching TV.

Geet: Aap change kar lijye...aap pure bheeg chukhe hain!

Maan: Hmm...(He walks in to the bathroom)

Maan: (Geet yeh tho sirf shuruwat hai...aaj tho hum dost bane hai...per jaldi hi humsafar ban jayenge!)

Maan walks out wearing his baggy trousers and his black vest making him look ultra sexy. Geet is just staring at him and his beauty. She can't help but gape at him. She wants to touch and feel him but resists. Maan notices her facial expressions and smirks.

Geet: Main...sone jarahi hun...

Maan: Itni bhi kya jaldi hai geet...kal subha tho kuch nahi aur dupar ko hi meeting hai aur phir hum ghar jasakte hai...

Geet: Itni jaldi ghar?

Maan: Haan...ab tumare jejaji ne kaam asan kardiya tho main kya karoon?

Geet: Oh

Maan: Kyun tumhe aur dino keliye rukna hai?

Geet: Hmm...mera matlab hai nahi...main so rahi hun...

She starts to walk away but Maan grabs her hand and pulls her towards him and she crashes into his chest. He places his hand behind her waist firmly so she can't move. He removes the strand of hair that was disturbing her and places it behind her ear.

Maan: Kahan jarahi ho?

Geet: Mmm...main sofa pe sone jarahi thi...

Maan: Geet tumhe sofe pe sone ki koi zaroorat nahi hai...

Geet: Nahi main...

Maan: Geet...bed bahot bada hai aur hum dono usme fit hojayenge...

Geet: (Kya ye meri baat seriously tho nahi le rahe ki 'hotel walo ne itna mehnat kiya hai tho hume waste nahi karna chayiye. Nahi nahi babaji...aisa nahi hosakta!!)

She tries to come out of his strong hold but is unsuccessful. Maan realises but is just naughtily staring at her.

Maan: Kya hua geet?

Geet: Yeh galat hai...

Maan: Geet...main aur kuch nahi sunna chata...aur waise bhi main boss hun...aur main nahi chata ki kisi bhi employee itni taqleef utay! Samaji tum!

Geet: (She pushes him) Nahi main teekh hun...(She starts walking but Maan is too quick for her. He grabs her hand, pulls him to her and takes her in his arms)

Geet: Maab yeh aap kya kar rahe hain...

Maan: Chup bilkul chup! (He places her on the bed and walks to the sofa)

Geet: Aap kaha jarahe hain?

Maan: Kyun? Tum kya chati ho ki main tumare saat so joan? (He asks naughtily)

Geet: Nahi bus (She blushes) wo main haan...apne hi kaha tha ki yeh bed bahot bada hai tho...

Maan: Nahi geet...main mazak kar raha tha...tum so jaon. (He smiles and walks to the sofa)

Geet: (Kitne ache hain...apne aap ke bare main bilkul nahi socha aur sirf mere bare main soch rahe hain!) (With this she sleeps)

In the night Geet woke up and saw that Maan had no blanket on him so she put the blanket on him and went back to sleep.

(Morning)

Maan woke up first as he likes to do exercise in the morning. He saw that he had a blanket on him.

Maan: (Geet...itni care karti ho mere bare main!) He goes to jog for a little while.

Geet wakes up and doesn't see him so gets worried. She tries his mobile phone but it doesn't go through. She is pacing up and down the room when he walks in through the door. She doesn't care anymore and just runs up to him and embraces him in a tight hug like she doesn't want to let go. Maan reciprocates the hug. (MAAHIII) Geet realises what she is doing and pulls back.

Maan: Geet kya hua? Tum theek tho ho na? (He asks being worried)

Geet: Nahi bus...apne nahi bataya ki aap kaha gayen hai aur phone bhi nahi lagraha tha tho main isiliye thodi pareshan hogi thi.

Maan: Geet...main tho sirf morning jog ke liye gaya tha...mujhe tho laga that ki jab tak main aunga tab tak tum so rahi hogi isiliye maine tume nahi jageya. Waise tum mujhe miss kar rahi thi?

Geet: nahi tho...main bus pareshan thi ki aap kaha chale gaye!

Maan: Ab chalo geet...tum tayiar hojao...hume breakfast bhi karna hai..

Geet: Ji

She walks into the bathroom

Geet: Yeh tume kya hogaya hai Geet? Tume kya laga ki terrorists aur criminals unke peeche parde hai...hmm tum bhi na bekar main chinta kar rahi ho! Kisiko nahi pata kit um Sunaina Manholtra ho...aur tumme koi pechan bhi nahi sakta! Maan tere upar kitna barosa karte...tumme unne batana chayiye na..ki tum kaun ho aur..nahi yeh tum kya soch rahi ho...maan ki zindagi dao par kyun lagana chathi ho abhi...nahi par tum tho sachai ka saath dethi ho na phir...Geet tujhe maan ko batana hi hoga aur wo bhi sahi moka dekhe ke...haan yehi theek rahe ga!

She takes a shower and walks out.

Geet: Aap naha lijye...

Maan: Hmm...

Precap: Last Day in Mumbai...what do you think will happen?

Part 18

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
loved it...not sure how Maan will react when he knows the truth hmmm
whos dis Sunaina Malhotra? Is dis Geet's other name as she works in dat secret agency. 

d update was awesome. continue soon. 
hmmm Geet sunaina malhotra

me confused

Well super update
Sunaina Malhotra ...😕 Ye kaun hai???

Both the parts were wonderful

loved it ...awesome!!!
Ok I know you guys are confused but everything will be revealed in the coming parts!! I mean i know you guys liked romance but there will also be action and now it is building up to do that...but there will be still cute romance bits and small nok-joks...so stay tuned...
Who is this sunaina malhotra😕
did i miss smthng???

khair maneet scenes were supercool
maan is so naughty n cute

loved d hug tht geet gave to maan after he came back frm the jog

beautiful update
thanks 4 pm

love - piya
Originally posted by piya-

Who is this sunaina malhotra😕
did i miss smthng???

khair maneet scenes were supercool
maan is so naughty n cute

loved d hug tht geet gave to maan after he came back frm the jog

beautiful update
thanks 4 pm

love - piya

you didn't miss anything...it's the first time I mentioned Sunaina Manholtra! :)
Originally posted by ApoorvaShah

you didn't miss anything...it's the first time I mentioned Sunaina Manholtra! :)

thanks 4 clarifying my doubt dear

love - Piya
Originally posted by -dia-

Sunaina Malhotra ...😕 Ye kaun hai???

Both the parts were wonderful

loved it ...awesome!!!

cannot tell you yet but everything will be revealed in coming parts!