on your exams
Lovely update...
Luvin the precap
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice...ohhh 1rooom...give us some maaneet moments...
mitzi11 thumbnail
 awesome part
love it
thanks 4 pm
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thankyou everyone...I'll post another part 2morrow...which I have already written for you guys...hope you keepp reading my FF :)
amreenshameem thumbnail
Superb One
Do con & pm me
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely part...

ooo...one room...cant wait...😆

continue soon...
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
nice part. luved it. all d best 4 ur exam.
millllli thumbnail
INTERESTING YAAR PLZZZ CONTINUE
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Here is part 13...please comment and like the post!! Sorry for the mistakes as it was a little rushed! ðŸ˜­

Part 13 

They both reached the airport and checked in...they went to the flight and sat down...meanwhile the airhostress comes to take their drink order.

Airhostress: What would you like to drink sir? (Airhostress found Maan too handsome and started flirting)

Maan: Can I have a gin and tonic please?

Airhostress: Anything else sir...and I must say that shirt compliments your skin tone (Geet looks at his shirt who was reading a magazine)

Maan: Thankyou...

Airhostress: Would you like anything maam? (She gives her an evil smile...thinking that this lady would not drink!)

Geet: Yes can I have one shot of Bacardi, one shot of gordons topped with coke and served with two cubes of Ice and lemon peel...

Airhostress: (She looked over-welmded at the lady and Maan was just staring at her) Yes maam..(she walked away..)

Maan: Do you normally drink like this?

Geet: Not really...but the airhostress was really annoying me...usually I have what your having or a Martini...

Maan: Ohh...so you were getting jealous of the airhostress flirting with me..(He smirks)

Geet: No why should I? Par main yeh kahaungi ki I was getting affected the way she was looking at me...you know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover...

Maan: Hmm... (The airhostress brings both of their drinks)

They both finish their drinks slowly...and Maan drifts to sleep. Geet slowly brings out her paperwork that Mohit gave to her and starts to study it...she also printed out the whole floor plan of the hotel and started to make a plan. She gets busy...

Geet: (Arreh yeh tho guest list hena...isme Maan ka naam kaise ayagaya hai...hmm that means he is invited...babaji ab aap hi bachalena...ab yeh mission kaise hoga because he is there!!)

Maan wakes up and notices Geet lost in her paperwork.

Maan: Geet yeh kya kar rahi ho?

Geet: Kaam!

Maan: Kaonsa kaam?

Geet: yeh mera personal kaam hai...waise aap two hafte main ek award ceremony attend kar rahe hain...?

Maan: Haan...tumme kaise pata?

Geet: Nahi bas...aise hi...itna bada award ceremony hai...tho I just guessed ki aap bhi attend kar rahe honge...

Maan: Hmm...actually I got nominated for best businessman of the year..

Geet: Congratualations Sir...(She shakes his hand)

Maan: Thanks...(Geet puts all her work away as the plane was about to land)

A car from the hotel comes to pick them up...they are staying at the Mahrata Sheraton which is only 15 minutes from the airport. The journey was pretty silent.

They reached the reception of the hotel.

Maan: Hi...I have a reservation of two rooms under the name of Maan Singh Khurana.

Concierge: Sorry Sir but on the system it shows that there is only one room under your name.

Maan: How can that be because I booked two rooms...

Concierge: Sorry sir...

Maan: Okay so can I have another room...

Concierge: Unfortunately all our rooms are full so I cannot offer you an additional room...

Geet: Okay then we will take the one room...(She prepares the keys of the rooms) Sir...abhi uske saath baath karna koi fayday nahi hai...kyunki there are no extra rooms. I will sleep on the sofa and you can sleep on the bed...waise bhi 3 din kit ho baat hai...aap mujhe itne din main kha tho nahi jayenge na...

Maan: Geet..uhh...tum is arrangement se theek ho?

Geet: Theek nahi bhi hoti...tho hamare paas options bhi tho nahi hain...

Maan takes the two keys from the concierge and gives one to Geet. Both of them enter the room and its very big.

Geet: Yeh kamra tho bahot bada hai..so we won't have problems..

Maan: Hmm...Geet meeting 3 ghante main hain...tab tak hum log fresh hojate hain aur umm...phir lunch karte hain...

Geet: Alright...then I can go to sleep for a little while...

Geet goes into the bathroom to freshen up and comes out wearing a white suit with wet hair...Maan is mesmerised by her looks...to escape this he quickly enters the bathroom. Geet orders the food by the time maan comes out of the shower...

Geet is just staring at him...

Geet: (He is looking so hot with his chiselled body and 6 pack...no wonder everybody calls him Dhak Dhak in the office...Geet tu yeh soch rahi hai...yeh bhai ka best friends hai aur tumhare khadoos boss...)

Maan: (Notices her gaze) Geet agar tum aise muhje dekti rahogi toh kya hoga?

Geet: Kya hoga? I mean main aap ko nahi rahi thi...main dharwaze per nazar rakrahi thi...kyunki food ab anehi wala hai...

Maan: (He smirks...) Waise muhje koi problem nahi haiki tum muhje dekrahi thi...

Geet: (Has her mouth open at his comment) Nahi tho...maine kaha na...aur aap shirt pehen lijye...kyunki aapko thand lag jayegi...

Geet goes to the balcony so he can get ready in peace. She comes back into her room and gives him a look over at him..he was dressed in black formal trousers and wore a white shirt with a waistcoat...he looked a greek god...it took her about a minute to recover.

Maan: Geet...tumne kya order kiya hai?

Geet: Hmm...ek dhal makhani, butter chicken, ek shayi paneer aur 2 lache parathe with salad...

Maan: Bas itna hi? (he said looking shocked)

Geet: Aapko kam lagraha hai? Khana ke baad...hum aur magwalenge...kya hai na...muhje kahana waist karna acha nahi lagta!

Maan: Hmm...

Precap: Meeting with Aditya Mittal...how is that possible??? 

Part 14

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago