ur ff is going really nice
 can u PM me the updates plz
Edited by Arsheela - 12 years ago
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Sorry for all the mistakes!!😭

Part 9

Geet walks into the kitchen and realises that she has never made a cup of coffee in her life before. When she was in London, she had a secretary who used to take care of everything and plus she always used to drink tea. She decides to call Pinky.

Geet: Pinky mujhe coffee banana nahi aati.

Pinky: Bas itni si baath...(She gets the coffee mug.) Yeh lo...isme ek spoon coffee powder, aur 1 cube of sugar. Then you add water..(then Adi calls out for Pinky. In this hurry pinky forgets to tell geet to warm the water).

Pinky: I have to go...you can do the rest yes!

Geet: Yes...(Pinky leaves and Geet walks outside Maan's cabin and knocks)

Maan: Come in...(Geet walks into the cabin and places the cup of coffee on  his desk).

Geet: Sir...aapki coffee

Maan: Thankyou...(He looks at her because she is just standing there). Geet kuch kaam tha?

Geet: Nahi sir...bas wo coffee..(she is clutching her dupatta tight).

Maan: Hmmm...(He picks ups the coffee and has a sip and spits it out immediately.)

Geet looked really scared.

Geet: Kya hua sir? Coffee achi nahi thi?

Maan: TUMME PATA BHI HAI KI COFFEE KAISE BANA THE HAIN?

Geet: haan...coffee..cheeni aur pani...

Maan: Aur wo paani...garam ya thanda?

Geet: Garam paani...

Maan: Tho yeh coffee thandi kyun hain?

Geet: Actually sir mujhhe coffee banane nahi aati..yeh toh pinky ne baniyi hai..sorry sir..(she looks down and is making knots with her dupatta...

Maan: (Pinky ko coffee banana nahi ata hai...impossible...aaj uska dyan he kahahi aur hoga...aur yeh geet...ussne kehna chayiye tha ki use coffee banana nahi aata...pagli) He laughs to himself and then straightens himself. He gets up and holds geets arm.

Geet: Sir aap yeh kya kar rahe hain? (Maan drags geet out of his cabin and notices all the workers staring at him).

Maan: I DON'T PAY YOU TO STAND ALL DAY...GET BACK TO WORK!!

Maan takes Geet to the kitchen...

Maan: Pinky ne coffee sahi tarah se banayi hain...per bus uss ko garam karna hai...yeh hai microwave (he points at it) ussme yeh glass rakho aur ek minute ke liye garam karo...teekh hain...

Geet: Ji sir...(Oh my God geet...how can you be so dumb? How can you forget to warm up the coffee...do you need someone to tell you that ki coffee ko garam karte hain??? Ab yeh mere bhare main kya soch rahehonge?)

Maan walks out of the kitchen thinking..'Pagali'.

After a few hours...Maan goes into Geet's cabin. She immediately stands up.

Maan: Geet...yeh file hain...iski dus copiyan karni hai ek presentation keliye...which is in two weeks...tho make sure that it is done...aur haan...yeh ek list hain...jisme hain sabki client ki information...make sure that you know all the clients well and their companies...it is useful to know because you are my secretary and in the future you might have to attent business parties so it is good to know about all the clients.

Geet: Ji sir...aur sir sorry about the coffee...

Maan: It's okay...ab tum yeh sari client ki files study karo. Tell me when you are done...Aur haan ek conference arrange karo in the next hour.

Geet: Ji sir..(Maan leaves)

(An hour later conference)

Geet enters and see's pinky, she sits next to her. Maan starts the presentation.

Maan: Maine aap sab ko isliye bukaya hai kyunki hum ek naya project shuru karne jarahe hain...with Mr.Chopra which is building new homes for middle class people. Sasha and Adi, I want you to get the blue prints ready. Ok

Adi: Ji sir...no problem

Maan: Tomorrow we will have a conference...and I want ideas of how to have the layout...then we can work on the blue prints. Everybody understand...now get back to work.

Everyone leaves. It is 7pm and everybody is getting ready to leave. Pinky walks into Geet's cabin.

Pinky: Tu chal rahi hai?

Geet: Nahi yaar...boss abhi tak kaam kar rahe hain...mujhe rukna chayiye...aur waise bhi mere pass bhi bahot kaam hain...tu chinta mat kar..main ghar ayjaungi!

Pinky: Teekh hain...waise bhi I know you can handle yourself...punjabi sherni...(laughs and walks off).

Geet receives a call from Yash...

Geet: Ji bhai...

Yash: Kaisa tha..pehle din office main?

Geet: Pucho mat...he has already shouted at me twice because I put the phone down on him and I served him cold coffee by accident...unka naam Dhak Dhak nahi...Dhust Dhanav hona chayiye tha!

Yash: (laughs)

Geet: Aap hasre hain?

Yash: Aur nahi toh kya? Geet main manta hun ki woh thoda strict hain when it comes to work but he is very good at heart.

Geet: Teekh hain...waise bhi main KPMG ki malik hun...koi aur nahi...don't tell anyone. Uss din main aapke saath teekh tarah se baath nahi karpayi but please apart from you, annie and meera...no-one knows my real identity...

Yash: Theek hain...

Geet: I have to go now...varna boss firse gussa hojagenge...bye

Yash: bye

Geet is lost into her files and is studying them very carefully...for her working late is not a problem because she is used to it. Maan looks at her from his cabin and smiles while nodding his head.

Precap: Ab geet...ghar kaise jayegi...uska prince charming use lene ayega ya fir uss ka dus sir wala raavan????

Part 10

Please comment and like the post ðŸ˜Š 

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 update::
Awww poor geet had to make coffee by herself but ended up making it wrong
Maan is secretly checking her out every now and then
Precap sounds nice
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the pm
maanluvsgeet thumbnail

awesome n interesting.

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome yaar...loved it 
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hmmm dust dhanav dus ser wala ravan teek hein 😉
Arsheela thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for PM
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Apoorva..
I just finished reading all the parts..let me tell u its awesome...really very interesting concept and a great story line..its quite different from other usual FFs..keep up the good work...will love to read more and more..hope you update soon 😛

Love,
Surbhi
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Latest part...hope you guys enjoy! Sorry for any mistakes! ðŸ˜­

Part 10

Geet is lost into her files and is studying them very carefully...for her working late is not a problem because she is used to it. Maan looks at her from his cabin and smiles while nodding his head. Maan looked at the clock.

Maan: (Oh no...ab 11 baj rahe hain...islo bhi ghar jaana hoga...maan tu kyun itni chinta kar raha hain...I mean woh teri secretary hain aur koi bhi secretary yehi karegi na...par abhi ghar jana chayiye usse) He walks into her cabin.

Geet immediately stands up.

Geet: Ji sir...kuch kaam tha kya?

Maan: Nahi bas woh...bahot raat ho chuki hain...ab tun ghar jao!

Geet: Nahi sir main...yahi teekh hun..muhje kaam karna acha laktha hain...main yahi

Maan: GEET main tumara boss hun...toh meri baat sunno aur ghar jao!

Geet: Per aap?

Maan: Meri chinta mat karo...jab mera kaam khatam hojayga...main ghar challa jaonga.

Geet: Per Sirr...

Maan: Koi sir wir nahi Geet...tumne sunna nahi maine kya kaha...ab ghar jao...

Geet picks up her stuff and is slowly walking towards the door...

Geet: (Murmers: Jab baba maan singh khurana ne bola haon...toh ghar jaana hi hoga na...dhust dhanav...sach main...upneaap ko shehenshah samaj the hain..hmph) Maan hears that...

Maan: tumne kuch kaha kya? (Geet turns around)

Geet: Nahi sir'(looks down)

Maan: ek minute tum ghar kaise jarahi ho?

Geet:aap tho aise pooch rahe ho jaise mera rajkumar arahain muhje lene...

Maan: GEET

Geet: obviously...taxi lerahi hoon aur ghar jarahi hoon!

Maan: main tumhe chod detha hoon

Geet: Uski koi zaroorat nahi hain...main khudh jasakti hoon...

Maan: Tumhe address maloom hain?

Geet: Nahi per main pinky ko phone karke pooch loongi...

Maan: Pinky...ko disturb kyun kar rahi ho?

Geet: Agar aap ko pata hai address tho mujhe bata dijena...

Maan: Umm...wo...wo bahot raat ho chuki hain...main tumhe ghar drop kar detha hoon.

Geet: (Ajeeb admi hain...address tho batana nahi per ghar drop karna hai...chalo geet free main lift mil rahi hai aur woh bhi boss se...tho lelo) theek hain...

Maan: Chalo...

Maan and Geet walk to the car...they both sit in! Maan drives...there is an awkward silence and to break the silence...

Geet: Aap arjun ke bhai ho?

Maan: Haan...kyun?

Geet: Nahi bas awehi...aur kaun kaun hai aapki family main?

Maan: umm...meri behen aur meri daadi...

Geet: Aapki daadi se toh main mil chuki hoon...bahot hi sweet hain

Maan: Haan...ab tumari enquiry commission khatam hogayi ho toh main tumhe bata doon ki tumara ghar aygaya hain...

Geet: oh thanks...aur uss wale din ke liye bhi thanks for dropping me...maine kuch ulta sidha toh nahi kiya tha na?

Maan: (clears his throat) Its okay...tumara ghar agagaya hain...

Geet: Hmm...bye

Maan: Bye (He waits until she is inside and drives off)

Maan arrives at Khurana Mansion...He enters daadi's room

Daadi: Maan...aap aygaye?

Maan: Haan...daadi..

Daadi: Din kaisa tha?

Maan: Acha tha...(then smiles thinking about all the moments between him and Geet and comes back to MSK mode)

Daadi notices the smile..

Daadi: Kya baat hai...aaj bahot khush lagrahe ho?

Maan: Nahi aisa kuch nahi hai...

Daadi: (Hum aap ko bahot achi tarah se jaante hain bete...abhi nahi toh todhi dher baad batoge ke uss ladki ka naam kyat ha...chalo meri ek bahu toh ayegi is lifetime main...)

Maan: Main bahot thak gaya hoon...main jaraha hoon...

Daadi: Teekh hain...

Maan leaves and goes to his outhouse...falls asleep.

(Next Morning)

Geet receives a call from Mohit.

Geet: Bolo

Mohit: Bahot zaroori kaam hai...hum aaj lunch ke liye mil skate hain kya?

Geet: Haan kya baat hai?

Mohit: Ek case agaya hain...which I need your help on...

Geet: Per tumhe toh pata hain na ki main ab yeh sab nahi karti...

Mohit: I know...per bahot hi difficult hain...aur dil bhi holiday pe hain isiliye...

Geet: Theek hain...1 pm...Intercontinental Grand.

Mohit: Okay...no problem...see you there

Geet: See you...(ab kya problem hosakti hain...oh geet tu toh bhul hi gayi thin a ki tun problems whole sale ke proce main layi hain...Uff)

Geet leaves for office...

Precap: Lunch with Mohit at Intercontinental

Please comment and like the post...Any predictions???? ðŸ˜ƒ

Part 11

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update::
Haha love how geet was cursing him under her breath
Awww maan smiled after remembering his tyms wiv geet
Oooh so geet knows maan has a sister but she doesn't know it's Annie