Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashini14 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
apoorva... see i told you I would read them and reply... slight problem. i dunno how to add you...
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aashini14

apoorva... see i told you I would read them and reply... slight problem. i dunno how to add you...

I added you sweetie...I will send you a message every time I update! :)
MishtyShah thumbnail

Part 7

Geet entered the house and just fell asleep. Next Morning, she woke up with a heavy head.

Geet: Hoyy...yeh mera sirr kyun dukh raha hain?...PINKY!

Pinky enters Geet's room!

Pinky: Haan bolo...geet!

Geet: Kal raat kya hua hai tha? I mean after having the drinks...muhje kuch yaad kyun nahi arah!

Pinky: Tune kal raat kuch zyada hi peeli thi disc main...

Geet: Kya?

Pinky: Haan...you had 3 shot of tequila!

Geet: Woh toh mujhe bhi pata hain...uske baad mujhe kuch yaad nahi hain! Kal maine kuch aisa waisa tho nahi kiya na?

Pinky: Nahi...actually we all danced and you were fine...you didn't seem drunk.

Geet: Haan...woh actually kya haina ki even after having 3 shots of tequila...mujpe kuch zyada asar nahi hota par next morning kuch yaad hi nahi aata.

Pinky: OH...

Geet: Waise main ghar kaise aye?

Pinky: Actually i forgot that you lived with me and I came home with Adi. Then you met yours brothers best friend na?

Geet: Maan right?

Pinky: Haan...he dropped you home?

Geet: (Ohh...how nice of him...must say thankyou when I meet him next!) Thamks Pinky.

(Morning in Khurana Constructions)

The siren of Maan rings to alert the whole office that their boss has arrived.

Sasha: Everyone to your seats...MK is here!

Tasha: Sasha...I mean maam! Aap ko lagta hai ki DD aaj gussa main honge...

Sasha: Kya pata? I hope not! (I just hope he notices my dress...that I specially bought for him)

Maan is walking into the office.

Sasha: Good Morning MK

Maan: Hmm...Adi mere cabin main ayo! (He walks into the cabin!)

Adi knocks...

Adi: Ji Sir...aap ne bhulaya!

Maan: Haan...kal wo ladki jo milithi...uska naam kya tha...haan..Geet Handa! Usse hire karlo secretary ke position pe...I think that she has a good attitude towards work and that she will be a good candidate!

Adi: Ji Sir...(Pata nahi kya jadu kardiya hai Geet ne...wow...ab meri ek aur dost hogi office main...yeh acha hi hain...waise bhi main use hi hire karne wala tha...yeh acha hai ki sir ko bhi wo hi pasand hain)

Maan: Aur haan adi...interview asli lagna chayiye aur...sasha ko kuch na pata chale!

Adi: Ji Sir...ab main jao sir!

Maan: Hmm...(Adi walks out of Maan's cabin and resumes with his work!)

Maan: (Ab ayega maaza...Maan tum ye kya soch rahe ho...jab se use dekha hain..ussi bhare main soche jarred ho...ankein band karta hun tho ussi ka chehra dikta hain aur ankein kholu tho ussi ke bhare main khayal atta hain! No main Maan Singh Khurana hun...jo ladkiyan se 10 feet dur  retha hain...aur ek ladki muhje badal nahi sakti...) Sasha knocks on the door...Maan comes back to his read world. He straightens himself.

Maan: Come in (Sasha comes in)

Sasha: Yeh gurghaon wali project files hain...ispe aapki signatures chayiye. (She passes him the file) Self thought ' Wow...kitne ache lagrhe hain...unke muscles are to die for!

Maan: (Maan is done reading the file, he signs it and passes it to Sasha) Yeh lo...(He notices that she is lost in him) SASHA...main tumhe paise detha hoon kaam karne keliye...gurne ke liye nahi. Now take the file and GET OUT!

Sasha: Yes MK...(she takes the file and leaves half-heartledly)

The whole day Geet went shopping with Pinky for new clothes and Maan was busy with important meetings. Next Day...was Geet's Inerview at KC. Geet arrives at the interview, well dressed.  She is wearing a dark blue salwar kammeez with her hair down. She knocks on the door.

Adi: Come in...(Geet comes in and notices Adi but doesn't want to say anything so smiles)

Geet: Hello

Sasha & Adi: Hello...(Geet sits down on the chair)

Sasha: (Kya...behenji lagti hain...I don't know kis type ke log ajathe hain job ke liye par acha hain...isse hi hire karle! This means less competition! MK tho isse dekenge bhi nahi! Tere liye hi acha hain!)

Adi and Sasha had a nice chat with Geet.

Adi: Aap ka koi experience?

Geet: Sorry...mere paas koi experienxe nahi hain...par main hard working hun...jo bhi hain jaldi sikjaongi. (Sasha thinking: Acha hain...she will get told off for once rather than me aur phir wo khud job chod ke chali jayegi)

Adi gives a look to Sasha and Sasha nods back!

Adi: Great...you have got the job! Both of them stand up...and shake hands.

Geet: Thankyou...

Adi: Our one advice to you...just arrive on time as our boss is a little strict.

Geet: Yep...thankyou once again! (She leaves the cabin!)

Adi: (Wow...that was easy...Sasha actually agreed with me for once...challo acha hua!)

Geet leaves and goes straight home. Adi walks into Maan's cabin!

Adi: Kaam hogaya sir...usse hire kardiya!

Maan: Good. Ab tum jasakte ho adi.

Adi: Yes sir...(He leaves)

Maan: (Maan smirks) (Kal uska reaction kya hoga...jab use yeh pata chalega ki main KC ka boss hun...zaroor dekhne layak hoga...uska masoom sa chehra)

Precap: First Meeting with her New Boss

Part 8

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
awesome update daer Pinky is cuteee  but Tasha: Sasha :^__^^_
do con soon :D
roseli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsmmm...waiting for nxt part

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 update
Loved how MSK sneakily got adi to hire geet for the job
Wonder how geet is going 2 react to her new boas
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
MishtyShah thumbnail
Any predictions of how Geet is going to react?? I haven't written the update to it yet because I update fresh everyday! :)
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

memorable first meeting

zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it...waiting for Geet and Maan to meet 😉
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful ff