Maaneet Ki Prem Kahani - Thread 1

Posted: 12 years ago

(Maaneet Pic created by MAAHMIKA)

Maaneet Ki Prem Kahani is about two people who are completely opposite in attitude and lifestyle but come together because destiny brings them together.

She was a shadow, dark and alone,
He was sunlight, brightly shown,
She cursed her life while he held his dear,
She denied it, while he thought it was clear,
Their first stolen glances, there was a spark,
Then suddenly light flooded the dark,
He held her gaze, dark eyes bright as day,
Her brown eyes flickered, and she looked away,
He reached out to her, completely unarmed,
She shied away, too many times harmed,
Though time passed, she kept him in mind,
How caring he was, and how very kind,
Then one day, he gave her a clue,
He told her he loved her, she didn't know what to do,
She was confused and suprised, even slightly afraid,
Amazed overall by the choice she had made,
He stood there, waiting for her to respond,
Waiting to see if she was willing to bond,
She stumbled on words, unable to think,
Blushing and staring, unable to blink,
Grasping onto a feeling she never knew,
She realized that she loved him too,
Moreover their journey began,
A love story with her wild man.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bpaYzxFUF6o[/YOUTUBE]

Credit for VM: Rsroopali

INDEX

THREAD 2

Keep reading my FF and if you want PM's for this FF then add me @-maankimisty- Also you can now view all my works at:

MaanKiMishty's FF Collection

MY BLOG

Love MaankiMishty
Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
INTERESTING YAAR PLZZZ CONTINUE AND ADD ME IN UR PM
Interesting concept, add me to the PM list & update soon ðŸ˜Š
Thanks...I will post the first part by this evening...!! I am new to this forum but can you please tell me what is PM list? And also how you can change your display picture becuase it is not letting me change it!Edited by ApoorvaShah - 12 years ago
Interesting concept, add me to the PM list & update soon ðŸ˜Š
Interesting C.S...secret agents n all...along with business people...love to read more...do pm me pls when u update next...😃
seems interesting dnt read ff much but wud lv to read ds one add me as well in ur pm list nd update soon...
Okay I sent u PM check ur inbox...😃

Character Sketch

Khurana Family

Maan Singh Khurana: 28 year old business tycoon. He is ruthless, arrogant when it comes to business, a complete workaholic. He cares for his family but prefers to stay away from women. He is the MD of Khurana Constructions. He likes to take control of his own life.

Anvesha Khurana (Known as Annie): The sister of Maan. Also the best friend of Geet Handa because they studied together in London to graduate in business. They now work together and own 5 multinational companies which Annie is the CEO of while Geet is the owner. She treats geet as a sister rather than a colleague.

Arjun Singh Khurana: The younger brother of the Khurana Family. He doesn't have an interest in the Family business but has a lot of interests in the girls around him. Everyday he has a new girl friends but has felt something for only one person which is Arohi Handa. He is too scared to admit that but the more they talk the more he falls in love.

Dadi: She is the one who keeps everyone in tact. She cares for everyone and guides them in the right direction.

Handa Family

The parents which I will just refer to as Mummiji or Papaji.

Geet Handa -  25 year old business women. She is the official owner of 5 multinational companies. She is very down to earth and treats people fairly. Most of the men are gaga over her and want to marry her. She is an iconic person to everyone. She is the best friend of Annie. Some circumstances make her come to India and become Maan's Personal Secretary. She used to work for the Secret Service in London but soon quit because she was too much involved in the business.

Yash Handa -  Looks after the Handa Business and has become very well known. His best friend with Maan and would like to keep it that way. He has some sort of attection towards Meera but is still hesitating to ask her out. She looks after the two sisters and is very fond of them.

Arohi Handa -  Sister of Geet and is still studying in LSC (London School of Economics)

Office Staff (Same as the Show)

Adi - Maan's Right Hand Man

Pinky - Close friend and family relative to Geet

Sasha - Head Architect

Tasha - Sasha's best friend

Additional Characters

Meera Chopra - Close Friend to Geet, Annie and Arohi. She is also Maan's cousin. She loves Yash but is scared to admit it because of the friendship she shares with Geet and Arohi.

Dilnaaz Shroff (Known as Dil) - Works for the MI6 and is an expert bomb diffuser. Also a friend of Geet.

Mohit Saberwal - Loves Dil and also works for the MI6.  Friend of Maan and Geet.

Prem Rathod - He is a very good friend of Maan and has gone to university with him. 

In this FF, there are lots of characters but some will appear more than others because they are important in that part of the story. Moreover, minor characters will come and go. I hope you like this FF and I will try to write as much as I can and as often as I can.

Part 1

(In London KPMG office)

Geet is working in her cabin. There is a knock on the cabin door.

Geet: Come in (Annie enters)

Annie: Hi Geet. Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi.

Geet: Haan...bolo annie. Kuch zaroori kaam tha kya?

Annie: Haan geet...actually main tumari baat karna chaati hoon. Kaafi dinno se dekrahi hun mein tumhe. Khoyi Khoyi si lag rahi ho. Kya baat hai?

Geet: Kuch nahi annie! itna sara kaam hai isiliye. Nothing else.

Annie: Mujhe pata tha ki tum yehi kahogi. Geet mera kehna bhoora mat mana per mujhe lagta hai ki tumhe thode din yeh kaam chor dene chaiye. I mean you know take a break from this non-stop work. You becoming like a robot.

Geet: I know...kya karu mein annie? Itna kaam hai...tension tho kisi ko bhi honi hai!

Annie: Hum hai na handle karne ke liye...hum sab log milke sambhaal lenge.

Geet: Annie tumhe pata hai na...ki mujhe kaam karna kitna pasand hai aur next week new York bhi tho janna hai woh Mr. Rathod wali deal ko final karne ke liye.

Annie: Geet ye tum choro! (Walks to her side and closes the file in her hand) Maine kaam chodne ke liye bola nahi hai.

Geet: Mat lab?

Annie: Mujhe lagta hai ki tumhe 2 months ke liye India janna chahiye.

Geet: Main India jahke kya karoongi?

Annie: Tum pehle mujhe promise karo ki tum wohi karogi jo main kahoongi!

Geet: Annie ye kaise bachpana hai?

Annie: Mujhe kuch nahi sunna...tum promise karo pehle phir bataongi...

Geet: Teekh hai promise bas...ab baatho!

Annie: You will go to India for two months. There you will be working in a different company but as a small post as it is temporary. There you can make friends and learn about running a company in India and how it will work because you were thinking of globalising and opening a company, weren't you?

Geet: haan par...

Annie: No par war geet...tum jarahi ho aur yeh lo...tumhari tickets. Haan aur ek aur baat...tum jab India jaogi tho tum pinky ke saath rahogi...woh tumhari family friend hai na...

Geet: haan...meri bahot achi dost bhi hai!

Annie: Cool! By the way...pinky ek company mein kaam karthi hai...woh tumhe interview dilha sakti hai aur phir tum dono ek hi company mein kaam karoge. Aur ek aur baat...u know the media can get out of control so it would be good if you change your look so they will not follow you around.

Geet: Good Idea! Flight kitne baje hai?

Annie: It leaves tonight, at 10 from Terminal 5 at heathrow. You will be flying business class. See you later and have a safe journey. I will be in contact through the blackberry and emails.

Geet: Cool...see you later! I am going home to pack! Bye!

Annie leaves and carries on with her work while Geet has gone home to start packing.

In Delhi- (At Khurana Constructions)

Maan is lost through all the files. He calls Adi in his cabin! There is a knock on his cabin door!

Maan Come in! (Adi comes into his cabin). Adi secretary ka dhoondne ka kaam maine tumhe sopa tha! Tumne sab interviews organise kar liye?

Adi: Ji Sir. Sab tayariyan ho gayi hain bus interview lena baki hai. Woh 2 din baad rakhe hain.

Maan: Good. Tum aur Sasha sab ke interviews lelena.

Adi: Theekh hai sir. (Adi is still staring at Maan)

Maan: Adi...kuch kaam hai?

Adi: Nahi Sir...

Maan: THEN GET OUT!!!

(Adi leaves abruptly)

Geet had boarded the flight. 8 hours later she lands on Delhi airport. Here Pinky has come to pick up geet from the airport.

Precap: Geet settling into her new house with Pinky. 

Part 2

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
interesting concept... very interesting...