India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I felt so bad for them...

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
When this Amritsar track started...i was so happy, and looked forward to it very much as i had expected many stolen romantic moments ...many mahi..mahi...moments...and i have to say that the CVs and actors did deliver exactly that. I loved every part of this track, their chori-chupe milna, this romantic but arrogant avatar of MSk who was far better than the form he had taken prior  to coming here of always agreeing to everything that Geet used to say to him...(pregnancy track)

I had enjoyed wholeheartedly all the Maaneet moments shown in this current track...how they had met in secret and how everyone else were oblivious to what was going on right under their noses...
But yesterday when Beeji was telling Geet, "we had wanted ur happiness...your welfare and now becoz of that we stand as the culprits today..."(and much more...), i really felt so bad for them...yeah really just think if we do something like this to our relatives how much hurt they also will be...
this just goes to prove how much well written and perfectly executed Yeaterday's episode was...all the acors had done their parts perfectly.
So here for the dialogues, the acting done by everyone on set, the direction and everyone else on the team of GHSp...Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

(p.s. in case u all are feeling down thinking abt the sad moments yesterday...jst go here and laugh a bit...)

Edited by khushi_4ever - 25 May 2011 at 5:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ronukrnlsaipavaniMounchymeravigilisoroseinbloomkhushimuskaanAarthi_01

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushimuskaan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top