Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

what if ?? How will KRIYA Unite (Page 6)

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Sathya chechi...
jz lyk many of our frnds,me too dont want that Arushi to be there...but as u said,a lil help for her sister n uniting KP is not bad...Big smile
i rly want T n C to open Krishna's eye...remember that fake baba track where Prats kept them under cover?
but prolly after P's exit from TN,she also will be angry n detested na?so it will be nice to see T n C along with Arushi wexecuting a plan...lyk getting them meet together...T n C playing with krishna.n from Prats' side Arushi...

Not many, hun..All of us fervently hope she does not loom large .. I, personally cannot put up with her loud acting  when this particular track requires understated acting  ..I would prefer it if she were kept to the barest minimum  with T n C taking center stage ..but the recent dialogues of  hers  somehow conveys the feeling that she may play a bigger role

tell u what..if we contain a constant shout out opposing her, the channel will pay heed ..and may re-work the plot..

thats wat im also saying..i dont want her giving bhashans to our masterniji of Bhashans...or acquiring the centre stage either...but,the fact that Prats will be equally pissed off after her exit wont help for the reunion.so in the mission to get KriYa back...may be T n C can seek her help to keep in touch with their bhabima...Big smile
@bold:will it work?...then im all set for it!!!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Nahiii Tanths plz dnt say dis...i jus mentined in my other thread dat CV's plz spare us d nitrogen facesLOL...ok nw cumin back 2 d current plot i think Chandu, Tunna n their bhabhi maa Pratz will make an awesome trio...d track will go on very well if these 3 investigate d whole thing(jus like they did while searchin 4 Krish aft d truth bout Pratz kidnapping was revealed)...T n  C can easily ask Krish bout all the things wat happened wich led 2 Pratz's ouster...while K will tell them everything(he obviously will tell his frnd, wen he is ready 2 share news bout his SR then y nt disLOLLOLLOL)...I seriously want Shyamu to pack his little kid 2 sumwhere lky lucknow or sumthin 4 further studies...till then we can enjoy Pratz,Tunna,Chandu n Krish. I really do nt want ykw 2 enter tn...Btw do u think aft tossing Pratz out of Tn Amma will allow her younger sister 2 even step inside Tn? If Shakti tries 2 get her he again will b nicely whacked by SsLOLLOLso uska toh patta cut in disWinkWinkWink

Neither do I want Aarushi ..why only this two the whole Sax khandaan  can go on an educational tour ..that will be a respite ..

Do not brush off Shakthi, he is a bull headed guy.. and he still lusts after A..so if Aarushi flutters her eyes..bains gaya ...LOLLOLLOL

yeah u may b rite...bt lookin at d recent episodes he may get a better whackin frm Ss if he attempts 2 do soLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
thats what i thought also...coz only arushi knows the truth, which pratigya told her only...n she will open K's eyes sooner or later for sure!!!

tanthya

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
well, i can't see myself agreeing to arushi back at TN scenario...and also P getting arrested is not confirmed yet...i mean we got many news on K slapping KN n SS n amma siding with K...but we didn't see it Confused there is a news that there will be a routine inquiry ...and i can't see SS shouting out to the world that his DIL tried to kill his wife , that would be bad publicity and a dirt on 'ghar ki izzat'...and also there is a confirmed news that a new entry will come to the show as would-be of arushi...more over if arushi gets to TN, kesamma won't sit idle, nor will SS bec he wants the potha...bec kesamma would declare open war then...n also i don't see KN over ruling SS in arushi's matter...SS won't spare him if he did n that too for bringing back P or getting bail for P!!!!!! SS won't allow it, even K will protest i think for his 'darling amma' ...n its hard to believe that KN would land himself with a lawyer , the bail bhudhi that he is n outsmart SS , bec SS for sure would never allow any lawyer to take up P's case ...

now if P gets arrested the possible option i see with the news that we will see arushi's would-be soon is arushi may get help from him ie the would-be to bail her out (how they meet, i don't know, but it said in the article that he comes from a rich family)

if there is no arrest then...P will be thrown out of TN , most probably by K...she will be taken care of prof or TC, most probably prof bec arushi knows the truth n she will fight for her sister against adarsh for he surely would question prof in his decision...

but arushi will help kriya unite with the help of TC, that i think is possible Smilebut P sitting idle n not trying to regain her love back is not possible either ...n also K will slowly find out the real face of his amma , slowly , bec l have a feeling that the rift is some what serious n big this time Confused

n also we must not forget the fact that the serial is 'pratigya' n how she fights for what is right n also about kriya n how they explore n understand n live their lives...so it will be P who will fight to regain K and unmask amma n not arushi, she may help ofcourse but its P who will have the PBJ moment...n also K will find the truth of amma himself or with the help of P...its about kriya  n how they realize their love n flaws in each other n in themselves...Smile

Edited by dhakarn - 25 May 2011 at 9:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty18babithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
whatever the reason, But a big NO NO for Arushi from me...and what . K followed P b4 and now amma and he follows A in future or what... why he can't take things in his own hands and try to solve by his own brain ???? I go with T and C anytime or even some oldies who knows life and marriage well... like the one we had in the holimoon hotel...
 OK, if at all A is in TN.. dunno how she can even enter there, whn they hate P the most now...they verywell sense tht this girl is up for some mischief... esply Amma, in her fear...
ok,if thn, what abt kesamma, and her gift... how she can be wasted  like tht...
 TOTALLY ANNOYED AND CONFUSED AND STARTED HATING K, for iam searching "where is Krishna?????"
 they left K and P and all other important characters, but gonna put tht Arushi in fore front is highly unbearable...and also un imaginable and unacceptable.. and all uns and ins.. hehehe..

Edited by ramanbabitha - 25 May 2011 at 9:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyadhakarn

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

whatever the reason, But a big NO NO for Arushi from me...and what . K followed P b4 and now amma and he follows A in future or what... why he can't take things in his own hands and try to solve by his own brain ???? I go with T and C anytime or even some old dies who knows life and marriage well... like the one we had in the holimoon hotel...
 OK, if at all A is in TN.. dunno how she can even enter there, whn they hate P the most now...they verywell sense tht this girl is up for some mischief... esply Amma, in her fear...
ok,if thn, what abt kesamma, and her gift... how she can be wasted  like tht...
 TOTALLY ANNOYED AND CONFUSED AND STARTED HATING K, for iam searching "where is Krishna?????"
 they left K and P and all other important characters, but gonna put tht Arushi in fore front is highly unbearable...and also un imaginable and unacceptable.. and all uns and ins.. hehehe..
Yeah Babitha di...i completely agree wid u...dat ykw 4 me also is a BIG NOAngryAngryAngry...We couldnt tolerate her in those bigamy months nw wat we'll tolerate her...d CV's so cannot think of this at all...dnt they understand they r torturing us

babithaj

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Always love to hear from you .Even I think Arushi will play a gr8 role in Kriya union.But i dont want her to return to TN .I would actually love Pratigya to fight for herself by taking help from T & C also Arushi.
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
What if the new girl Takurain brings into Krishna's life is the one who exposes Takurain's evil ways and unites Kriya?

Go to top