Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

what if ?? How will KRIYA Unite (Page 5)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

can i ask a few questions?? *raising my hand*

even if arushi enters TN again.. how can she get back at amma?? coz amma has already achieved her goal of pushing P out... n i dnt tink she will be welcomed back esp by amma.. n wud kesar be upto it again..?? wud SS risk it again in fear of losing potha?? coz if arushi ends up making takurs a fool again it the same old track wud be gng in circles again na, P saving arushi again... blah blah??

why cant P have the same heart-to-heart like she had with arushi with TnC n then they can fyt for their bhabima...??

sorry m tinking of other alternatives.. i really dont wana see arushi involved...

Who says that she has to get back at Amma , her primary focus is uniting KP...and in lieu of that she creates circumstance's which will put Amma at the same spot in which P was..and when Amma is defending herself...Arushi can pick out the loopholes and show  the real pic to K..make that Bull realize that pic can be viewed from another perspective too and when viewed will invariable give another  solution ...Amma has achieved her goal of getting P out..Amma has not killed P..P can always be brought back .. as for Aarushi not welcomed by amma..Shakhti we know can become quite stubborn when fancy takes him and we also know Aarushi can make him dance on her lil finger ..

what if Kesar's baby turns into a girl with the prospect of kesar losing the ability to bear the child ..in despo need of a Boy..Aarushi will be welcomed plus remember that Baba who had said that Aarushi will give potha .. that too can be fulfilled

Aarushi is her blood relative and her own..while T n C are  outsiders and also K's friends plus Men ..

Do share  ur alternatives Sruthi .. am waiting for them too..
dont have ne mo...Confused.. guess the obvious cannot be avoided... lets see wat CVs are upto i guess.. m gng back to the sidelines to wait just like the time wen KN-A marriage happened.Confused

Actually Aarushi route can be avoided  completely ...Big smile ..and it can be PCT only !!depends on what CV's choose ..bec as I can see A's job can be done with even more ease by T n C ..since they are K's chums ...and P has the brains ..So there is no need for Aarushi at all...but seeing that Aarushi has always managed to sneak in  into all tracks..I thought maidam will play a role here too..

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by telstra

i dont want anyone to help krishna and pratigya in there reunion let them learn the hard lessons of life themselves i am sure there love will guide them Big smile

Sometimes a teacher is required , one cannot hope to solve trigonometry all by oneself, one needs a teacher who will guide the student..similarly an experienced voice, a friend  will have to help  the ppl mired in ther own troubles to see  a problem from a fresh perspective ..love can be the illuminating light, friends can teach them under this illumination
@boldThumbs Upall happy for friends to play part but not a person who dont know the meaning of marriage themselves

Agree with u Naaz..but somehow feel..Aarushi will play a significant role ..and she need not understand marriage , all she needs to understand  is sisterhood ..but it would be lovely to see T N C  protecting P..working for the re-unification of KP..the buffoonry and the bond they share will be good to see ..plus they never had a track of their own..would be good to see them in center stage..
@bold aray wah BlushingLOLu made my day oops i mean night Wink
i agree with rest u said its my mun ki awaz Clap

Bey ..woh tho jeeju karenge LOL..Humao nahi ..

Yes..it would be lovely to see them turning protective brothers and since they have a direct hotline to K..they can keep P in loop too..for her to lead her fightback ..in this way we can keep Aarushi to the minimum and P can take full charge..

if its K..it will be even more delight..as it appears P will leave in anger. P wil miss K n thata when A comes into paly ehr part.
I wont be surprised if a track dvelops with A n T/C
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Sathya chechi...
jz lyk many of our frnds,me too dont want that Arushi to be there...but as u said,a lil help for her sister n uniting KP is not bad...Big smile
i rly want T n C to open Krishna's eye...remember that fake baba track where Prats kept them under cover?
but prolly after P's exit from TN,she also will be angry n detested na?so it will be nice to see T n C along with Arushi wexecuting a plan...lyk getting them meet together...T n C playing with krishna.n from Prats' side Arushi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

i dont want anyone to help krishna and pratigya in there reunion let them learn the hard lessons of life themselves i am sure there love will guide them Big smile

Sometimes a teacher is required , one cannot hope to solve trigonometry all by oneself, one needs a teacher who will guide the student..similarly an experienced voice, a friend  will have to help  the ppl mired in ther own troubles to see  a problem from a fresh perspective ..love can be the illuminating light, friends can teach them under this illumination
@boldThumbs Upall happy for friends to play part but not a person who dont know the meaning of marriage themselves

Agree with u Naaz..but somehow feel..Aarushi will play a significant role ..and she need not understand marriage , all she needs to understand  is sisterhood ..but it would be lovely to see T N C  protecting P..working for the re-unification of KP..the buffoonry and the bond they share will be good to see ..plus they never had a track of their own..would be good to see them in center stage..
@bold aray wah BlushingLOLu made my day oops i mean night Wink
i agree with rest u said its my mun ki awaz Clap

Bey ..woh tho jeeju karenge LOL..Humao nahi ..

Yes..it would be lovely to see them turning protective brothers and since they have a direct hotline to K..they can keep P in loop too..for her to lead her fightback ..in this way we can keep Aarushi to the minimum and P can take full charge..

if its K..it will be even more delight..as it appears P will leave in anger. P wil miss K n thata when A comes into paly ehr part.
I wont be surprised if a track dvelops with A n T/C

K I think will be angry n turned off from P ..so it might be P who takes the first step .. and for K to take that step, would not  he require to know the truth first..who will supply the truth with Gd n Kesar too against P ..
Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Nahiii Tanths plz dnt say dis...i jus mentined in my other thread dat CV's plz spare us d nitrogen facesLOLLOLLOLLOL...ok nw cumin back 2 d current plot i think Chandu, Tunna n their bhabhi maa Pratz will make an awesome trio...d track will go on very well if these 3 investigate d whole thing(jus like they did while searchin 4 Krish aft d truth bout Pratz kidnapping was revealed)...T n  C can easily ask Krish bout all the things wat happened wich led 2 Pratz's ouster...while K will tell them everything(he obviously will tell his frnd, wen he is ready 2 share news bout his SR then y nt disLOLLOLLOL)...I seriously want Shyamu to pack his little kid 2 sumwhere lky lucknow or sumthin 4 further studies...till then we can enjoy Pratz,Tunna,Chandu n Krish. I really do nt want ykw 2 enter tn...Btw do u think aft tossing Pratz out of Tn Amma will allow her younger sister 2 even step inside Tn? If Shakti tries 2 get her he again will b nicely whacked by SsLOLLOLso uska toh patta cut in disWinkWinkWink
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Sathya chechi...
jz lyk many of our frnds,me too dont want that Arushi to be there...but as u said,a lil help for her sister n uniting KP is not bad...Big smile
i rly want T n C to open Krishna's eye...remember that fake baba track where Prats kept them under cover?
but prolly after P's exit from TN,she also will be angry n detested na?so it will be nice to see T n C along with Arushi wexecuting a plan...lyk getting them meet together...T n C playing with krishna.n from Prats' side Arushi...

Not many, hun..All of us fervently hope she does not loom large .. I, personally cannot put up with her loud acting  when this particular track requires understated acting  ..I would prefer it if she were kept to the barest minimum  with T n C taking center stage ..but the recent dialogues of  hers  somehow conveys the feeling that she may play a bigger role

tell u what..if we contain a constant shout out opposing her, the channel will pay heed ..and may re-work the plot..

Edited by tanthya - 25 May 2011 at 7:57am
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Yemi  Hun, Star

sorry lub, did not notice ..

Not that u require ur new rank...for u have always  DAZZLED  us !!Hug

thankoooji Hug

Mera threw me a party y'day in LUD Dancing  she's the bestest bossji Embarrassed

Thank you Yemi. When you reach 10000 posts (if MKAP is still on the air thenConfused) we will have a spectacular rally like the one at Grant Park in Nov 2008. WinkLOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Nahiii Tanths plz dnt say dis...i jus mentined in my other thread dat CV's plz spare us d nitrogen facesLOL...ok nw cumin back 2 d current plot i think Chandu, Tunna n their bhabhi maa Pratz will make an awesome trio...d track will go on very well if these 3 investigate d whole thing(jus like they did while searchin 4 Krish aft d truth bout Pratz kidnapping was revealed)...T n  C can easily ask Krish bout all the things wat happened wich led 2 Pratz's ouster...while K will tell them everything(he obviously will tell his frnd, wen he is ready 2 share news bout his SR then y nt disLOLLOLLOL)...I seriously want Shyamu to pack his little kid 2 sumwhere lky lucknow or sumthin 4 further studies...till then we can enjoy Pratz,Tunna,Chandu n Krish. I really do nt want ykw 2 enter tn...Btw do u think aft tossing Pratz out of Tn Amma will allow her younger sister 2 even step inside Tn? If Shakti tries 2 get her he again will b nicely whacked by SsLOLLOLso uska toh patta cut in disWinkWinkWink

Neither do I want Aarushi ..why only this two the whole Sax khandaan  can go on an educational tour ..that will be a respite ..

Do not brush off Shakthi, he is a bull headed guy.. and he still lusts after A..so if Aarushi flutters her eyes..bains gaya ...LOLLOLLOL

Go to top