Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

what if ?? How will KRIYA Unite (Page 2)

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Yeap none other than its Arushi who will play the vital role for sure. As no chances for GD & Kessar and also Its only Arushi who knows everything.
But Arushi back to TN, dont wanna see this track LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by yemi3006

If your circuit is overloading, could I surmise that you're the one repeatedly clicking the giddy with excitemet option in the poll I posted?  Big smile

BTW ..u have not exercised ur  creative brain and come up with a unforeseen scenario ..

from a TRP perspective, I'd vote for Tunna & Chandu doing the heavy lifting. These two are unsoiled so good deeds coming from them is a more attractive prospect , also gotta factor in the potential light & comic touches they can add.

I beg your pardon, but after my last bout of the phobia, I've been advised by my doctor not to focus any attention on the youngest Saxena progeny... please forgive me Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierEden_luvsKriyaCrAzYREDMERARAI

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Tanths you really think they will be united? sorry if i sound negative but i don't think that is happening... at least not anytime soon...
why will K bother to try to go into details about the incident to see if P was at fault or no once P leaves when he does not care if P leaves the house and him forever... i mean when you throw your life partner out of your house you obviously kick her out of your life too... and he will not miss her either because according to him she is the culprit and him throwing her out of the house itself suggests end of it all from his side... 
and P when living at TN could not expose Amma then how will she do it from her parent's house... Confused
umm, Arushi, yes may have a role... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

I agree..Arushi might play a role in bringing KP together...but she goin to Shakti is less plausible.

But not entirely her. I looks she will surely talk to K on this...thats all.

Basically if CVs are working on high TRPs, then this little info from Sax kid might trigger of K's journey to knowing the truths.
Arushi Tunna n Chandu might play roles ..each his/her own.

Hams Darling,

She always butts in every track..I think she will be in on this track too..

we know that Krishna , KRISHNA ..mind u [not AB ] has a soft corner for his saali saheba .. He listens to what she says , [following  that is another thing] ..  The Cv's  I think specifically threw in that " Jeeju , u r too good " scene for this purpose only  .. and casting our mind back..do u remember that scene when Aarushi says that a wife will break down and will torn when her husband will cease supporting her...I think those words are being enacted now ..and that was said by Aarushi ..may be she will remind him of that  

I too do not want her in the Haveli, Hams..but seeing that they have kept Aarushi- Shakthi marriage open-ended and that Shakthi is still lusting for her .. and knowing the Cv's penchant for throwing the curve ball..I included in my conjectures..

One more thing, I would like is to see P at the adda under the protection of T n C  and K not being aware of that  ..the surprise when he sees her there and the shock ..that can give rise to many scenes ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---b2011

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Yemi  Hun, Star

sorry lub, did not notice ..

Not that u require ur new rank...for u have always  DAZZLED  us !!Hug

thankoooji Hug

Mera threw me a party y'day in LUD Dancing  she's the bestest bossji Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geesCrAzYREDMERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

dii for me it,s wounderful and brilliant postwa love it bt dii araushi coming back to TN is she can really come back anyway baqi ak dum bindaas to cool down us love u u r the best

Thankooo Mushkiii ..

well, yeh tho patha hai ki Shakhti still has hots for her..so she can  manipulate him ...par truthfully speaking then this becomes aam serial..I wish that Aarushi, Tunna n Chandu combine to bring together  KP ...

Thankkkooo , Mushkiii..lubb u tooo  Bacha..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geespiyarapiyari

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
ShockedBig smileThank u tanths...pls u r not eating anyones bheja.Tongue..cvs mission is accomplished ...kahin pe circuit overload ho raha hain...toh kahin pe syndromes ...toh kahin pe Neurons aur insomnia...dekhlo the cvs hve created a charade all over the forum LOL am lubbing itLOL

Like ur Pov u Tanths  a very possible scenario...Ys Arushi is going to take the front stage now...thats why Prats had called her to the park n sought her help saying that she had alwaz stood up for her sis as an elder sis but now she needed her yunger sis to aid her ...to whch Arushi had vouched to help her.

The way KN is shown acting like a pea brain these days ...I am sure Arushi is goin to exploit him in some way to her benefit either by jus sweet talking him into revealing imp clues or sumthg else!! 

One of the article promises that the show will take a v interesting turn ahead ...lets see...am game for it...Embarrassed bus i dont want pregnacy mushrooming in every corner  of Allahabad frm TN to Mumfordganj to JailShocked Btw One thing is for sure...BE PRREPARED FOR TSUNAMI...Nainaji..Cry.Becareful  YEMI Shocked u hve camouflaged urself wid green now.Shocked..dont let the floods sweep u away wid the trees while spying on Green house !!! I suggestWacko u wear ur gumboots rite away Shocked

Edited by gees - 25 May 2011 at 6:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAIbabithajb2011tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

ShockedBig smileThank u tanths...pls u r not eating anyones bheja.Tongue..cvs mission is accomplished ...kahin pe circuit overload ho raha hain...toh kahin pe syndromes ...toh kahin pe Neurons aur insomnia...dekhlo the cvs hve created a charade all over the forum LOL am lubbing itLOL

Like ur Pov u Tanths  a very possible scenario...Ys Arushi is going to take the front stage now...thats why Prats had called her to the park n sought her help saying that she had alwaz stood up for her sis as an elder sis but now she needed her yunger sis to aid her ...to whch Arushi had vouched to help her.

The way KN is shown acting like a pea brain these days ...I am sure Arushi is goin to exploit him in some way to her benefit either by jus sweet talking him into revealing imp clues or sumthg else!! 

One of the article promises that the show will take a v interesting turn ahead ...lets see...am game for it...Embarrassed bus i dont want pregnacy mushrooming in every corner  of Allahabad frm TN to Mumfordganj to JailShocked Btw One thing is for sure...BE PRREPARED FOR TSUNAMI...Nainaji..Cry.Becareful  YEMI Shocked u hve camouflaged urself wid green now.Shocked..dont let the floods sweep u away wid the trees while spying on Green house !!! I suggestWacko u were ur gumboots rite away Shocked

Absolutely, Gees ..Pratigya openly seeking  Aarushi's help and laying bare  her troubles  does indicate that Amma's ABJ will be broken by Aarushi's ABJ  ...

No more pregnancies Please !! That is one hell of a scary thought...

I wish Nainaji goes to the very same place that she had been these past few days  ...have u noticed MS appears to have a problem with PS ...

Never mind our Accountantwa..she is one  cautious person..will not step out without checking for the weather  n all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---geesMERARAI

Go to top