Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

what if ?? How will KRIYA Unite (Page 16)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

well I dont want T&C and neither arushi to reunite them i want K himself to find out the truth abt amma, wht is the use if others does evrrthing and  he just like a fool say soory to P , is this wht the male lead shd do in show ?  and according to me cv,s have already  ruin his character so he has the chance their to rise agin back into audiences mind.and give KBJ moment. which we get very less to see in this show nowdays.
  ANd also P who can do tricks  when P can play game with thakurs by geeting the fake baba to save arushi frm kn ,then y cant she play games  now to save her marriage.  thts wht now i cant undrestand she play game use cunningness to save arushi then y not to save her marriage.

@ Bold, I to wish to know that ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by dhakarn

well, i can't see myself agreeing to arushi back at TN scenario...and also P getting arrested is not confirmed yet...i mean we got many news on K slapping KN n SS n amma siding with K...but we didn't see it Confused there is a news that there will be a routine inquiry ...and i can't see SS shouting out to the world that his DIL tried to kill his wife , that would be bad publicity and a dirt on 'ghar ki izzat'...and also there is a confirmed news that a new entry will come to the show as would-be of arushi...more over if arushi gets to TN, kesamma won't sit idle, nor will SS bec he wants the potha...bec kesamma would declare open war then...n also i don't see KN over ruling SS in arushi's matter...SS won't spare him if he did n that too for bringing back P or getting bail for P!!!!!! SS won't allow it, even K will protest i think for his 'darling amma' ...n its hard to believe that KN would land himself with a lawyer , the bail bhudhi that he is n outsmart SS , bec SS for sure would never allow any lawyer to take up P's case ...

This track opens after  P is ousted and is at MMGJ or Adda !! ...and also Kesar has given birth to a girl with the prospect of never becoming preggers again well di, kesar is only 6 months preg as amma said to her while cleaning her legs the other day ie after she had said to P that there is only 3 days for her throwing out ceremony...n we know that amma is going to do the 'dahan' ceremony now itself ie in one day as per the serial...so P can't be in jail or away(MMGJ) or adda) for 4 months until kesar gives birth to the baby...Confused n what will K n P do these 4 months ! just sit n relax !!!! and again what is the need of kesamma in TN if kesar is giving birth to a baby girl n SS' promise to her to ask any gift when she feels like it! she lost her war before it even started then! ...if kesamma is after the riches of TN , which she surely is the only thing by which she will achieve it is by the 'potha'...otherwise she is a waste n the scene between her n SS is also a blooper n also her manipulations of sakthi is also  bloopers as sakthi won't listen to her once Arushi comes...ConfusedCVs can't show that many bloopers Ouch 

now if P gets arrested the possible option i see with the news that we will see arushi's would-be soon is arushi may get help from him ie the would-be to bail her out (how they meet, i don't know, but it said in the article that he comes from a rich family)

Not another AMAN MATHUR !! i don't know if its going to be like that or not but there is a confirmed news that MKAP will soon be having a new face opposite arushi who will come from a rich family...Confused

if there is no arrest then...P will be thrown out of TN , most probably by K...she will be taken care of prof or TC, most probably prof bec arushi knows the truth n she will fight for her sister against adarsh for he surely would question prof in his decision...

but arushi will help kriya unite with the help of TC, that i think is possible Smilebut P sitting idle n not trying to regain her love back is not possible either ...n also K will slowly find out the real face of his amma , slowly , bec l have a feeling that the rift is some what serious n big this time Confused

n also we must not forget the fact that the serial is 'pratigya' n how she fights for what is right n also about kriya n how they explore n understand n live their lives...so it will be P who will fight to regain K and unmask amma n not arushi, she may help ofcourse but its P who will have the PBJ moment...n also K will find the truth of amma himself or with the help of P...its about kriya  n how they realize their love n flaws in each other n in themselves...Smile

No probs with this Big smile thank u di Smile

i am not saying that arushi won't help kriya to reunite, she will, but i can't see her coming to TN to live with kesamma still there n her gift from SS pending n kesar still only 6 months preg...Confused

Edited by dhakarn - 26 May 2011 at 8:28am

babithaj

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

well, i can't see myself agreeing to arushi back at TN scenario...and also P getting arrested is not confirmed yet...i mean we got many news on K slapping KN n SS n amma siding with K...but we didn't see it Confused there is a news that there will be a routine inquiry ...and i can't see SS shouting out to the world that his DIL tried to kill his wife , that would be bad publicity and a dirt on 'ghar ki izzat'...and also there is a confirmed news that a new entry will come to the show as would-be of arushi...more over if arushi gets to TN, kesamma won't sit idle, nor will SS bec he wants the potha...bec kesamma would declare open war then...n also i don't see KN over ruling SS in arushi's matter...SS won't spare him if he did n that too for bringing back P or getting bail for P!!!!!! SS won't allow it, even K will protest i think for his 'darling amma' ...n its hard to believe that KN would land himself with a lawyer , the bail bhudhi that he is n outsmart SS , bec SS for sure would never allow any lawyer to take up P's case ...

This track opens after  P is ousted and is at MMGJ or Adda !! ...and also Kesar has given birth to a girl with the prospect of never becoming preggers again well di, kesar is only 6 months preg as amma said to her while cleaning her legs the other day ie after she had said to P that there is only 3 days for her throwing out ceremony...n we know that amma is going to do the 'dahan' ceremony now itself ie in one day as per the serial...so P can't be in jail or away(MMGJ) or adda) for 4 months until kesar gives birth to the baby...Confused n what will K n P do these 4 months ! just sit n relax !!!! and again what is the need of kesamma in TN if kesar is giving birth to a baby girl n SS' promise to her to ask any gift when she feels like it! she lost her war before it even started then! ...if kesamma is after the riches of TN , which she surely is the only thing by which she will achieve it is by the 'potha'...otherwise she is a waste n the scene between her n SS is also a blooper n also her manipulations of sakthi is also  bloopers as sakthi won't listen to her once Arushi comes...ConfusedCVs can't show that many bloopers Ouch 

Worst case scenario..Kesar who has had innumerable abortion's  suddenly develops complication's and has  to go in for premature delivery ...Girl is born ...Kesmma tries to play ot clever by asking for the wish but is silenced by SS who tells her, if she tries anything,she  n Kesar will b shunted to her village..

if kesar who was flat on monday can swell to amazing proportion on Tuesday ..then she can become full term too within 4 days

I think Kessmma has gone on backburner,if they get good feedback once A enters then Kesmma will be junked once for all
now if P gets arrested the possible option i see with the news that we will see arushi's would-be soon is arushi may get help from him ie the would-be to bail her out (how they meet, i don't know, but it said in the article that he comes from a rich family)

Not another AMAN MATHUR !! i don't know if its going to be like that or not but there is a confirmed news that MKAP will soon be having a new face opposite arushi who will come from a rich family...Confused

Why the hell are the Cv's so intent on providing a jodi to her...??why cant she pursue her studies and become a collector or  lecturer ??

if there is no arrest then...P will be thrown out of TN , most probably by K...she will be taken care of prof or TC, most probably prof bec arushi knows the truth n she will fight for her sister against adarsh for he surely would question prof in his decision...

but arushi will help kriya unite with the help of TC, that i think is possible Smilebut P sitting idle n not trying to regain her love back is not possible either ...n also K will slowly find out the real face of his amma , slowly , bec l have a feeling that the rift is some what serious n big this time Confused

n also we must not forget the fact that the serial is 'pratigya' n how she fights for what is right n also about kriya n how they explore n understand n live their lives...so it will be P who will fight to regain K and unmask amma n not arushi, she may help ofcourse but its P who will have the PBJ moment...n also K will find the truth of amma himself or with the help of P...its about kriya  n how they realize their love n flaws in each other n in themselves...Smile

No probs with this Big smile thank u di Smile

i am not saying that arushi won't help kriya to reunite, she will, but i can't see her coming to TN to live with kesamma still there n her gift from SS pending n kesar still only 6 months preg...Confused
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

whatever the reason, But a big NO NO for Arushi from me...and what . K followed P b4 and now amma and he follows A in future or what... why he can't take things in his own hands and try to solve by his own brain ???? I go with T and C anytime or even some oldies who knows life and marriage well... like the one we had in the holimoon hotel...
 OK, if at all A is in TN.. dunno how she can even enter there, whn they hate P the most now...they verywell sense tht this girl is up for some mischief... esply Amma, in her fear...
ok,if thn, what abt kesamma, and her gift... how she can be wasted  like tht...
 TOTALLY ANNOYED AND CONFUSED AND STARTED HATING K, for iam searching "where is Krishna?????"
 they left K and P and all other important characters, but gonna put tht Arushi in fore front is highly unbearable...and also un imaginable and unacceptable.. and all uns and ins.. hehehe..

To solve , he needs a clue ...

and u know what..we are the one's who are harping on gift..what if the Cv's have sent it to blackhole

babithaj

Go to top