Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

what if ?? How will KRIYA Unite (Page 15)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

Shocked haila  i forgot that...ssshhh finger on ur lips...lets hope boss doesnt hunt it out,,,,ssshhh..Shocked.thx ...i promise u chai n batti chokka .Wink...dont tell boss anythg...thxWinkWink
Deal...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Confused on second thoughts tanths, i feel the girl will realise the depth of krishs feelings for prats n her failure to make place in his heart ..she may jus end up uniting them.After all krish has promised her saath janam!!! Bossji can u hear me LOL

Filzy dont worry na..sum spice has to be there in a relationship na, or else soulmates will turn into stalemates naWinkLOL

They have become stalemates ...now ..they have to  stoke the flames particularly PG..

gees

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Shocked haila  i forgot that...ssshhh finger on ur lips...lets hope boss doesnt hunt it out,,,,ssshhh..Shocked.thx ...i promise u chai n batti chokka .Wink...dont tell boss anythg...thxWinkWink
Deal...Hug

You will eat  Amma's Baati Choukka ShockedShockedLOLLOLLOL

gees

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

hey Tanths but is this true abt a new girl being brought in by amma into krishs life?? i hvent come accross dis news anywereOuch

It was mentioned in an offhand way in SBS ...that Amma will bring in some girl for K to get married and few days back there was a thread that Pearl had posted on her wall saying that  Amrapalli dubey or Aastha choudry  may play this girl...There has been no solid confirmation official or otherwise ..
oh ok GR8..LOL.i think she will get the fairer one of the two but certainly prats is better luking n krish of course will never accept anyone in her place/ Amma will try to impress the girl upon him wid her swears(she is heavily into it these daysLOL) , n he may jus tolerate her jus for her happiness but T n C N Arushi wont let it happen...in the midst of a ceremony again their will be a high public Dirama LOLn i really want prats to turn her bac on him this time.Confused on second thoughts i feel the girl will realise the depth of krishs feelings for prats n her failure to make place in his heart ..she may jus end up uniting them.After all krish has promised her saath janam!!! Bossji can u hear me LOL

Mera's meandering mind is at it again. Best case scenario is Prats getting a place of her own or moving into a hotel. She makes money to pay her bills by writing her articles. When Shamu & Co. say she should return home, she gently refuses and says she will and can take care of herself.  She keeps to herself, writes articles to keep herself busy, drops by at maike for a little bit and doesn't bother to contact Krishna at all. (OOOH, that will be awesome!).

Krishna runs his Dhaba but when he returns home not seeing Prats in their room fixing the bed or closet, not by his side at night starts to make him restless. He begins to spend more and more time at the Dhaba and goes back to pre-marriage days of returning home after the family has gone to sleep.

When T and C see a new girl coming int o Krishna's life, they remind Krishna of Pratigya and all that she has dealt with from his family, locked up when he was away, chased by SS's men when she came to search for him, etc.  This may fire a few brain cells in Krishna and he purchases gloves and knee braces in preparation for the groveling.

I'd like to see Prats give him the silent treatment for a while. He never could take that from her. Prats continues to write articles about what happens to women whose husbands don't trust their wives anymore with anecdotes about recent incidents. T and C get wind of it or Krishna overhears someone at the Dhaba discussing Prats's article and he realizes he is at a disadvantage for not knowing how to read. Prats doesn't directly approach Krishna at all. She uses the power of her pen to bring the truth to light. Takurain being unpud would never get wind of Prats's actions until it is too late or the girl she brings home for Krishna being a padi-liki girl is caught praising a newspaper article by a Pratigya Krishna Singh. She realizes Takurain is a witch for a mother in law and decides to reunite Kriya turning the tables on Takurain.
and K with the help of somebody...gives a reply article to tht of Prats, stating his plight... How will be tht??? It would be great and P will be sure impressed with the action on K's side... Day Dreaming

gees

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by telstra

i dont want anyone to help krishna and pratigya in there reunion let them learn the hard lessons of life themselves i am sure there love will guide them Big smile

Sometimes a teacher is required , one cannot hope to solve trigonometry all by oneself, one needs a teacher who will guide the student..similarly an experienced voice, a friend  will have to help  the ppl mired in ther own troubles to see  a problem from a fresh perspective ..love can be the illuminating light, friends can teach them under this illumination
@boldThumbs Upall happy for friends to play part but not a person who dont know the meaning of marriage themselves

Agree with u Naaz..but somehow feel..Aarushi will play a significant role ..and she need not understand marriage , all she needs to understand  is sisterhood ..but it would be lovely to see T N C  protecting P..working for the re-unification of KP..the buffoonry and the bond they share will be good to see ..plus they never had a track of their own..would be good to see them in center stage..
@bold aray wah BlushingLOLu made my day oops i mean night Wink
i agree with rest u said its my mun ki awaz Clap

Bey ..woh tho jeeju karenge LOL..Humao nahi ..

Yes..it would be lovely to see them turning protective brothers and since they have a direct hotline to K..they can keep P in loop too..for her to lead her fightback ..in this way we can keep Aarushi to the minimum and P can take full charge..

if its K..it will be even more delight..as it appears P will leave in anger. P wil miss K n thata when A comes into paly ehr part.
I wont be surprised if a track dvelops with A n T/C

Puhleeezzz  NO!! ... ..I wish to see her retiring to BG once her role is over ..I do not want her hovering in Dhaba , with fluttering eyelashes n all

gees

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
well I dont want T&C and neither arushi to reunite them i want K himself to find out the truth abt amma, wht is the use if others does evrrthing and  he just like a fool say soory to P , is this wht the male lead shd do in show ?  and according to me cv,s have already  ruin his character so he has the chance their to rise agin back into audiences mind.and give KBJ moment. which we get very less to see in this show nowdays.
  ANd also P who can do tricks  when P can play game with thakurs by geeting the fake baba to save arushi frm kn ,then y cant she play games  now to save her marriage.  thts wht now i cant undrestand she play game use cunningness to save arushi then y not to save her marriage.

tanthya

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by Abida0201

i feel that arushi, chandu n tunna may reunite krishna & pratigya!!!

Yes, Abida that is what we are feeling too...that this 3,  A-C-T  will have a role to play in uniting KP..
So acc to Sathya, A-C-T wil ACT to unite KRIYA... Wink

I certainly hope so...but ekko condition ..there should not be too much of ACT ...

who knows arushi falls in luv with chandu or tunna hahahaha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geesbabithaj

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

well, i can't see myself agreeing to arushi back at TN scenario...and also P getting arrested is not confirmed yet...i mean we got many news on K slapping KN n SS n amma siding with K...but we didn't see it Confused there is a news that there will be a routine inquiry ...and i can't see SS shouting out to the world that his DIL tried to kill his wife , that would be bad publicity and a dirt on 'ghar ki izzat'...and also there is a confirmed news that a new entry will come to the show as would-be of arushi...more over if arushi gets to TN, kesamma won't sit idle, nor will SS bec he wants the potha...bec kesamma would declare open war then...n also i don't see KN over ruling SS in arushi's matter...SS won't spare him if he did n that too for bringing back P or getting bail for P!!!!!! SS won't allow it, even K will protest i think for his 'darling amma' ...n its hard to believe that KN would land himself with a lawyer , the bail bhudhi that he is n outsmart SS , bec SS for sure would never allow any lawyer to take up P's case ...

This track opens after  P is ousted and is at MMGJ or Adda !! ...and also Kesar has given birth to a girl with the prospect of never becoming preggers again

now if P gets arrested the possible option i see with the news that we will see arushi's would-be soon is arushi may get help from him ie the would-be to bail her out (how they meet, i don't know, but it said in the article that he comes from a rich family)

Not another AMAN MATHUR !!

if there is no arrest then...P will be thrown out of TN , most probably by K...she will be taken care of prof or TC, most probably prof bec arushi knows the truth n she will fight for her sister against adarsh for he surely would question prof in his decision...

but arushi will help kriya unite with the help of TC, that i think is possible Smilebut P sitting idle n not trying to regain her love back is not possible either ...n also K will slowly find out the real face of his amma , slowly , bec l have a feeling that the rift is some what serious n big this time Confused

n also we must not forget the fact that the serial is 'pratigya' n how she fights for what is right n also about kriya n how they explore n understand n live their lives...so it will be P who will fight to regain K and unmask amma n not arushi, she may help ofcourse but its P who will have the PBJ moment...n also K will find the truth of amma himself or with the help of P...its about kriya  n how they realize their love n flaws in each other n in themselves...Smile

No probs with this Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-gees

Go to top