Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

what if ?? How will KRIYA Unite (Page 13)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Filza.T

Tanths you really think they will be united? sorry if i sound negative but i don't think that is happening... at least not anytime soon...
why will K bother to try to go into details about the incident to see if P was at fault or no once P leaves when he does not care if P leaves the house and him forever... i mean when you throw your life partner out of your house you obviously kick her out of your life too... and he will not miss her either because according to him she is the culprit and him throwing her out of the house itself suggests end of it all from his side... 
and P when living at TN could not expose Amma then how will she do it from her parent's house... Confused
umm, Arushi, yes may have a role... 

Filzzy,

Tsk,Tsk ..such pessimism ...Han, Bacha..Union tho jaldi nahi hogi..they will drag and drag and  TBH ..I too want that ..but in the interim the focus should be on Krishna and Pratigya ONLY..cos this two have a lot of growing up to do..lot of adjustments to make..so I would like that space for them...hurried union will only lead to weak bonding !!

Krishna will not go into detective by himself...may a chance word , or his own conscience  or the ever present T n C will prod him into it ..U see till date T nC come and go..this is the only track where they are constantly present with K ..so m thinking that T n C will be the  Voice of reason ..

P need not do anything ...but she can  indirectly start the questioning process by K..or P may even start some  clever plot of her own ...she is capable of it ..

Tanthuuu Hug     tab tak hamra kya hoga ye toh socho Cry yes! understanding lacks between them.. their relationship needs to grow 

i don't care whover unites them Arushi or T or C or whoever i just want them united that is enough Embarrassed Big smile 

True Tanths! everyone is capable of plotting when it comes to your own self and when it concerns people you love but she is SP's ever sacrificing lady. Will they show her answering back Amma in her own way. I so wish it happens but it won't i know it 

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Tanths you really think they will be united? sorry if i sound negative but i don't think that is happening... at least not anytime soon...
why will K bother to try to go into details about the incident to see if P was at fault or no once P leaves when he does not care if P leaves the house and him forever... i mean when you throw your life partner out of your house you obviously kick her out of your life too... and he will not miss her either because according to him she is the culprit and him throwing her out of the house itself suggests end of it all from his side... 
and P when living at TN could not expose Amma then how will she do it from her parent's house... Confused

Filzzy,

Tsk,Tsk ..such pessimism ...Han, Bacha..Union tho jaldi nahi hogi..they will drag and drag and  TBH ..I too want that ..but in the interim the focus should be on Krishna and Pratigya ONLY..cos this two have a lot of growing up to do..lot of adjustments to make..so I would like that space for them...hurried union will only lead to weak bonding !!

Krishna will not go into detective by himself...may a chance word , or his own conscience  or the ever present T n C will prod him into it ..U see till date T nC come and go..this is the only track where they are constantly present with K ..so m thinking that T n C will be the  Voice of reason ..

P need not do anything ...but she can  indirectly start the questioning process by K..or P may even start some  clever plot of her own ...she is capable of it ..

Tanthuuu Hug     tab tak hamra kya hoga ye toh socho Cry yes! understanding lacks between them.. their relationship needs to grow 

i don't care whover unites them Arushi or T or C or whoever i just want them united that is enough Embarrassed Big smile 

True Tanths! everyone is capable of plotting when it comes to your own self and when it concerns people you love but she is SP's ever sacrificing lady. Will they show her answering back Amma in her own way. I so wish it happens but it won't i know it 

Lets chill eating the rabdi and chole bature LOLLOLLOL..

Not Pratigya, Pratigya is not the everyday sacrificing lady ...when she could stay mum while Amma was going on about the fish curry and sweetly point out that today is ashtami after the curry is served..she can do the same thing in magnified form ... plus she is capable of low cunning too as can be witnessed by the Baba trick ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty18Filza.babithaj

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
hey Tanths but is this true abt a new girl being brought in by amma into krishs life?? i hvent come accross dis news anywereOuch

Edited by gees - 26 May 2011 at 6:59am
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

hey Tanths but is this true abt a new girl being brought in by amma into krishs life?? i hvent come accross dis news anywereOuch

It was mentioned in an offhand way in SBS ...that Amma will bring in some girl for K to get married and few days back there was a thread that Pearl had posted on her wall saying that  Amrapalli dubey or Aastha choudry  may play this girl...There has been no solid confirmation official or otherwise ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Filzzy,

Not Pratigya, Pratigya is not the everyday sacrificing lady ...when she could stay mum while Amma was going on about the fish curry and sweetly point out that today is ashtami after the curry is served..she can do the same thing in magnified form ... plus she is capable of low cunning too as can be witnessed by the Baba trick ..

LOL yeah right.  chole bature!! i love it waise Tongue 

that would definitely make for an interesting watch if they show her fighting to get back K instead of crying and crying once she is out of TN

Edited by Filza.T - 26 May 2011 at 7:04am

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Filzzy,

LOL yeah right.  chole bature!! i love it waise Tongue 

that would definitely make for an interesting watch if they show her fighting to get back K instead of crying and crying once she is out of TN

Most definitely not crying ...we get that from nainji ..I don't want her to be nainaji's daughter and cry or become professor's daughter and preach..I want her to be Krishna Singh Thakur's Wife and fight ..the way he fought  against his family, against her hatred , against her family's contempt and won their love and respect !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.babithaj

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

It was mentioned in an offhand way in SBS ...that Amma will bring in some girl for K to get married and few days back there was a thread that Pearl had posted on her wall saying that  Amrapalli dubey or Aastha choudry  may play this girl...There has been no solid confirmation official or otherwise ..
oh ok GR8..LOL.i think she will get the fairer one of the two but certainly prats is better luking n krish of course will never accept anyone in her place/ Amma will try to impress the girl upon him wid her swears(she is heavily into it these daysLOL) , n he may jus tolerate her jus for her happiness but T n C N Arushi wont let it happen...in the midst of a ceremony again their will be a high public Dirama LOLn i really want prats to turn her bac on him this time.Confused 

Edited by gees - 26 May 2011 at 7:28am

babithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

oh ok GR8..LOL.i think she will get the fairer one of the two but certainly prats is better luking n krish of course will never accept anyone in her place/ Amma will try to impress the girl upon him wid her swears(she is heavily into it these daysLOL) , n he may jus tolerate her jus for her happiness but T n C N Arushi wont let it happen...in the midst of a ceremony again their will be a high public Dirama LOLn i really want prats to turn her bac on him this time.Confused 
IF IFand a BIF IF... he tolerates a new girl in his life for Amma... a big no no should be the answer from P to K...Big smile

gees

Go to top