Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

well I dont want T&C and neither arushi to reunite them i want K himself to find out the truth abt amma, wht is the use if others does evrrthing and  he just like a fool say soory to P , is this wht the male lead shd do in show ?  and according to me cv,s have already  ruin his character so he has the chance their to rise agin back into audiences mind.and give KBJ moment. which we get very less to see in this show nowdays.

ANd also P who can do tricks  when P can play game with thakurs by geeting the fake baba to save arushi frm kn ,then y cant she play games  now to save her marriage.  thts wht now i cant undrestand she play game use cunningness to save arushi then y not to save her marriage.

@ Bold, I to wish to know that ..
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i am not saying that arushi won't help kriya to reunite, she will, but i can't see her coming to TN to live with kesamma still there n her gift from SS pending n kesar still only 6 months preg...😕
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

i am not saying that arushi won't help kriya to reunite, she will, but i can't see her coming to TN to live with kesamma still there n her gift from SS pending n kesar still only 6 months preg...😕

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

whatever the reason, But a big NO NO for Arushi from me...and what . K followed P b4 and now amma and he follows A in future or what... why he can't take things in his own hands and try to solve by his own brain ???? I go with T and C anytime or even some oldies who knows life and marriage well... like the one we had in the holimoon hotel...
 OK, if at all A is in TN.. dunno how she can even enter there, whn they hate P the most now...they verywell sense tht this girl is up for some mischief... esply Amma, in her fear...
ok,if thn, what abt kesamma, and her gift... how she can be wasted  like tht...
 TOTALLY ANNOYED AND CONFUSED AND STARTED HATING K, for iam searching "where is Krishna?????"
 they left K and P and all other important characters, but gonna put tht Arushi in fore front is highly unbearable...and also un imaginable and unacceptable.. and all uns and ins.. hehehe..

To solve , he needs a clue ...

and u know what..we are the one's who are harping on gift..what if the Cv's have sent it to blackhole