what if ?? How will KRIYA Unite - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, I had an Eureka moment whn i was looking holi time scenes of kriya... Surprise Surprise... who would be the key to unite Kriya????  THE BABY KRISHNA IDOL... iam sure if she leave this and go... it sure plays an important part...🥳
now don't throw stones on me for the buildup...😳
no...no arushi plz...a person who cannot differenciate b/w good and bad at the hard time can never help other ones.only kriya can resolve their differences.
Originally posted by krishnprats

no...no arushi plz...a person who cannot differenciate b/w good and bad at the hard time can never help other ones.only kriya can resolve their differences.

That is the reason why I think , they are bringing in Aarushi, to change viewer's perception towards her and to make us think she has changed, grown up , is thoughtful, caring and kindhearted ...if she  plays a role in   bringing KP closer..then  viewer's perception will change..

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Hey guys, I had an Eureka moment whn i was looking holi time scenes of kriya... Surprise Surprise... who would be the key to unite Kriya????  THE BABY KRISHNA IDOL... iam sure if she leave this and go... it sure plays an important part...🥳
now don't throw stones on me for the buildup...😳

Slight change from the way u look ...for me that idol if it is left there will be the constant reminder of Pratigya to Krishna ..it will serve to keep her in his thoughts ...😊
Originally posted by yemi3006

from a TRP perspective, I'd vote for Tunna & Chandu doing the heavy lifting. These two are unsoiled so good deeds coming from them is a more attractive prospect , also gotta factor in the potential light & comic touches they can add.

I beg your pardon, but after my last bout of the phobia, I've been advised by my doctor not to focus any attention on the youngest Saxena progeny... please forgive me 😃

How about redemption factor ??
Originally posted by tanthya

How about redemption factor ??
Nobody cares for her redemption dear... she is least concern among viewers...
Originally posted by Filza.T

Tanths you really think they will be united? sorry if i sound negative but i don't think that is happening... at least not anytime soon...
why will K bother to try to go into details about the incident to see if P was at fault or no once P leaves when he does not care if P leaves the house and him forever... i mean when you throw your life partner out of your house you obviously kick her out of your life too... and he will not miss her either because according to him she is the culprit and him throwing her out of the house itself suggests end of it all from his side... 
and P when living at TN could not expose Amma then how will she do it from her parent's house... ðŸ˜•
umm, Arushi, yes may have a role... 

Filzzy,

Tsk,Tsk ..such pessimism ...Han, Bacha..Union tho jaldi nahi hogi..they will drag and drag and  TBH ..I too want that ..but in the interim the focus should be on Krishna and Pratigya ONLY..cos this two have a lot of growing up to do..lot of adjustments to make..so I would like that space for them...hurried union will only lead to weak bonding !!

Krishna will not go into detective by himself...may a chance word , or his own conscience  or the ever present T n C will prod him into it ..U see till date T nC come and go..this is the only track where they are constantly present with K ..so m thinking that T n C will be the  Voice of reason ..

P need not do anything ...but she can  indirectly start the questioning process by K..or P may even start some  clever plot of her own ...she is capable of it ..
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Nobody cares for her redemption dear... she is least concern among viewers...

Naturally...but she is of immense concern to channel ..so she will be  present .. but how much of a light will shine on her will be the moot point..
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

sending Arushi back to TN will be a hugely unpopular step - but if CVs do so with a revamped reformed Arushi determined to play the likes of Amma at her own game it'd make afor an interesting watch so -personally - I'd be up for it!

Yes, Initially this move may be unpopular , once she starts on Amma  then everything may get forgotten and  viewer's may even look forward to the kabaddi between these two ..

Had been meaning to mention the importance of T and C as dui dui Lakshman to their Bhabi Ma - thanks for this - really hope the CVs do indeed give them important roles in helping P as they are lovely characters (my personal favourites) and really important to us MKAP contingent.

But happy for the redemption to stop there.

If Komal redeems herself also - too many baddies turned good for me - and the saccharine might just upset my stomach...

Komal is a yo-yo..she will always swing ..I have no worries on her ..

One final thought from me is I totally agree - I would much prefer to see P somewhere other than her Maika if she is given her marching orders, arrested whatever!

Much as though you want to be around your loved ones in times of trouble, ifmy loved ones were the Saxes, I'd be like - No - on second thought, not a good idea P...

Out of the frying pan into a tidal wave and earthquake all in one...no way baby!!!

i feel that arushi, chandu n tunna may reunite krishna & pratigya!!!