Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

sathya, en intha kolaveri...πŸ˜† let Kriya and K live in peace... u saw how he behaved with the model, its not enough forya...πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣🀣
Palak.rod thumbnail
thanx for sharing it awsomeee post
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Palak.rod

thanx for sharing it awsomeee post

It's my pleasure, Palak..

Please share how u want KRIYA to re-unite..πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

...what if ...just a what if ..she returns to the haveli as the wife of Shakthi ..and begins to do the same thing that Amma was doing in reverse to Amma ..we do know that Avantika is pretty convincing in showing such things and slowly K's eyes open ..and Aarushi too will get redemption in viewer's eyes cos she brought lubbers together ..
  Tanthya where did u get these kind of ideas. don;t do this. the cv's r looking for something and blame it on us for the stupidity they do. i don;t want her back in TN. Prats took so much trouble to get her out and she escaped with out getting any punishment. why she has to come again that too when her sister is not around. what for. i don; want that. i don;t like that i hate it even it is for prats help. i think prats has to do it alone. it is her fight. let her show her fighting since everybody is saying she is not fighting and she cann;t do anything without krishna. let me see whether Cv's have the gutsto show her in using her brain and making a game plan to defeat amma. sorry tanthya no harsh feelings. i just wrote what i felt. i didn;t want to hurt yr feelings. but this time i don;t want cv's to get any harsh ideas from us already they r degrading the characters. so i thought i should write. hope u don;t take it in yr heart.

I just plucked them out of thin air from the place where my  brain used to be  !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I , Dear wish to see both KP fighting for their relation..but someone have to light the fire  as it is obvious tht both are happy to sail in their placid cuckoo land ..

As for not wanting, Aarushi ...I think the Cv's took great care to ensure that of all the people it would be Aarushi who will be the SON matlab  a brother to Pratigya ..[ and a brother defends his sisters honor , doesn't he ]  added to that it is only Aarushi who is conversant with the truth ... so to think she will not have any role to play is  wishful thinking ...

I am quite happy that T n C too will have a role in KP union ...

Let me remind u here... that when Ram and Sita were separated... they could never have come together had they been reliant only on their love...It required jatayu, vanar Sena,squirrels, jambavan to bring about a union ...similarly a  bridge is  required  to bring about the union of KP..and since both are spent..it will require the surrounding well wishers to build it and for Krishna to cross it and lead the fight to win P's love
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Tanths...πŸ˜›

I dont think Arushi will be back in TN as Sakhti wife...instead she will definitely comes to TN for ABJ moment with amma for half an hour...wont think she will stick more time dere...

Only i think Chandu and Tunna have a major role in KP reunite may Arushi for little help...
As far as GD n Kesar...i think dey will reveal de murder attempts against Prats if at all CV's are planning to reveal it...or else will see dem staring only as we seen in last few episodes...

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevuDivya

Hi Tanths...πŸ˜›

I dont think Arushi will be back in TN as Sakhti wife...instead she will definitely comes to TN for ABJ moment with amma for half an hour...wont think she will stick more time dere...

Only i think Chandu and Tunna have a major role in KP reunite may Arushi for little help...
As far as GD n Kesar...i think dey will reveal de murder attempts against Prats if at all CV's are planning to reveal it...or else will see dem staring only as we seen in last few episodes...

Lets hope so ...After writing that piece in the heat of the moment..My mind began to  tremble once I began  to imagine her in the Bahu roop, she trying to stumble thru the  100 yard sari's , her nose ring ..tight bun !!  Horror picture na !!

Here I think ..I do differ ..Chandu n Tunna will have a role..but Krishna has never taken their words  seriously or has rudely told them to shut up..but Aarushi's words he has  heard out quietly ..so I think it will A-C-T who will  be active  in " Unite KP ' project...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anondo

Yeap none other than its Arushi who will play the vital role for sure. As no chances for GD & Kessar and also Its only Arushi who knows everything.
But Arushi back to TN, dont wanna see this track πŸ˜†

From the looks of it..it does appear so...I am genuinely curious why are the PH/channels   so infatuated with an actor who is unable to present Aarushi well at all ??

Now after the nightmare , i had..I don't wish to see her there too..
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Lets hope so ...After writing that piece in the heat of the moment..My mind began to tremble once I began to imagine her in the Bahu roop, she trying to stumble thru the 100 yard sari's , her nose ring ..tight bun !! Horror picture na !!

Here I think ..I do differ ..Chandu n Tunna will have a role..but Krishna has never taken their words seriously or has rudely told them to shut up..but Aarushi's words he has heard out quietly ..so I think it will A-C-T who will be active in " Unite KP ' project...

🀣.gud that u realizd d most severe consequences. .
Bt agree wit u. .a lil help frm her wont be bad.as we need a spy frm both sidesπŸ˜‰
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lets hope so ...After writing that piece in the heat of the moment..My mind began to  tremble once I began  to imagine her in the Bahu roop, she trying to stumble thru the  100 yard sari's , her nose ring ..tight bun !!  Horror picture na !!

Here I think ..I do differ ..Chandu n Tunna will have a role..but Krishna has never taken their words  seriously or has rudely told them to shut up..but Aarushi's words he has  heard out quietly ..so I think it will A-C-T who will  be active  in " Unite KP ' project...

Hmmm but seeing yesterdays episode Chandu and Tunna's humble words for P..thought dey have some major role...After all wat Arushi knows is only dat its amma is trying to make msiunderstandings b/n Kriya from P...but Chandu & Tunna knows abt de behaviour and treatment of Takurs towards P before dier consummation time...but as u said K will take dier words seriouly or not have relevence and dono how CV's planning abt it...just my wishful thinking...
As regard to Arushi as Bahu in dat...cant visualise me goin blind!!!!!

Edited by DevuDivya - 12 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

πŸ€£πŸ‘