Pratigya

what if ?? How will KRIYA Unite - Page 7

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

So u too could envision Krishna having a roaring chemistry with another girl...😃

with AB as the other half, its entirely probable.

And I better shut up now before CVs "hear" me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yemi3006

Me too...actually thought it might even be roaring !!
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yemi3006

i differ, he is quite comfy with only PG, it takes time...
-Sheena- thumbnail
No Arushi please...For me her loyalty will be to Pratigya only and no one else..

I want K to find out about amma's true colour as she is going to trip up sooner or later with her gloating..It should be K and only K or at this rate then he will follow everyone but himself and where will be the resurrection or redemption of the character if others do everything and he has a lightbulb moment and realises the truth..

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramanbabitha

i differ, he is quite comfy with only PG, it takes time...

ofc Ab is comfy with PG.. No denying it..but  m not talking about AB's comfy'ness..am talking about K's chemistry...2 diff things

Plus I also asked whether another  girl  is really  coming or have the stingy PH aborted the role..
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

No Arushi please...For me her loyalty will be to Pratigya only and no one else..

I want K to find out about amma's true colour as she is going to trip up sooner or later with her gloating..It should be K and only K or at this rate then he will follow everyone but himself and where will be the resurrection or redemption of the character if others do everything and he has a lightbulb moment and realises the truth..

Awesome !! but will the  Cv's resurrect him or will they be intent on PBJ or ABJ ...
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ofc Ab is comfy with PG.. No denying it..but  m not talking about AB's comfy'ness..am talking about K's chemistry...2 diff things

Plus I also asked whether another  girl  is really  coming or have the stingy PH aborted the role..

sathya, en intha kolaveri...😆 let Kriya and K live in peace... u saw how he behaved with the model, its not enough forya...😉
-Sheena- thumbnail

Awesome !! but will the  Cv's resurrect him or will they be intent on PBJ or ABJ ...

How I wish it will be KBJ as it should be but these CVs dont care anymore and no more interested in the character or how else can u explain it if they come to office and find ways to dumb down the character so that others can shine..

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramanbabitha

sathya, en intha kolaveri...😆 let Kriya and K live in peace... u saw how he behaved with the model, its not enough forya...😉

That hun was when he was besotted with P plus she was no actor ..  We never saw AB's connection with another female actor did we
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
...what if ...just a what if ..she returns to the haveli as the wife of Shakthi ..and begins to do the same thing that Amma was doing in reverse to Amma ..we do know that Avantika is pretty convincing in showing such things and slowly K's eyes open ..and Aarushi too will get redemption in viewer's eyes cos she brought lubbers together ..
  Tanthya where did u get these kind of ideas. don;t do this. the cv's r looking for something and blame it on us for the stupidity they do. i don;t want her back in TN. Prats took so much trouble to get her out and she escaped with out getting any punishment. why she has to come again that too when her sister is not around. what for. i don; want that. i don;t like that i hate it even it is for prats help. i think prats has to do it alone. it is her fight. let her show her fighting since everybody is saying she is not fighting and she cann;t do anything without krishna. let me see whether Cv's have the gutsto show her in using her brain and making a game plan to defeat amma. sorry tanthya no harsh feelings. i just wrote what i felt. i didn;t want to hurt yr feelings. but this time i don;t want cv's to get any harsh ideas from us already they r degrading the characters. so i thought i should write. hope u don;t take it in yr heart.