Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Arushi..again on the limelight..no way dear..they will not risk again..2 months of hers already..they know how show suffered..its still not how it was initially.

its like "not without her but not coz of her"!!!

Not in complete limelight  πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²  *** Shuddderrr * Never that !!   ..No I mean to say that Aarushi will deffo have a significant role to play ..if going thru Sister route ...and if the CV's have decided to expose  the Thakur's karthoot ..then T n C will get  a major say ..but yes ..T n C will have a important role  too else there was no need to park them in Dhaba ..but I am quite  unsure about the distribution though...will it be  A-C-T  ...or C-A-T or A n CT ...or PACT
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

@bold aray wah β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†u made my day oops i mean night πŸ˜‰
i agree with rest u said its my mun ki awaz πŸ‘

Bey ..woh tho jeeju karenge πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Humao nahi ..

Yes..it would be lovely to see them turning protective brothers and since they have a direct hotline to K..they can keep P in loop too..for her to lead her fightback ..in this way we can keep Aarushi to the minimum and P can take full charge..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya_sruthi

dont have ne mo...πŸ˜•.. guess the obvious cannot be avoided... lets see wat CVs are upto i guess.. m gng back to the sidelines to wait just like the time wen KN-A marriage happened.πŸ˜•

Actually Aarushi route can be avoided  completely ...πŸ˜ƒ ..and it can be PCT only !!depends on what CV's choose ..bec as I can see A's job can be done with even more ease by T n C ..since they are K's chums ...and P has the brains ..So there is no need for Aarushi at all...but seeing that Aarushi has always managed to sneak in  into all tracks..I thought maidam will play a role here too..
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Bey ..woh tho jeeju karenge πŸ˜†..Humao nahi ..

Yes..it would be lovely to see them turning protective brothers and since they have a direct hotline to K..they can keep P in loop too..for her to lead her fightback ..in this way we can keep Aarushi to the minimum and P can take full charge..

if its K..it will be even more delight..as it appears P will leave in anger. P wil miss K n thata when A comes into paly ehr part.
I wont be surprised if a track dvelops with A n T/C
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sathya chechi...
jz lyk many of our frnds,me too dont want that Arushi to be there...but as u said,a lil help for her sister n uniting KP is not bad...πŸ˜ƒ
i rly want T n C to open Krishna's eye...remember that fake baba track where Prats kept them under cover?
but prolly after P's exit from TN,she also will be angry n detested na?so it will be nice to see T n C along with Arushi wexecuting a plan...lyk getting them meet together...T n C playing with krishna.n from Prats' side Arushi...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

if its K..it will be even more delight..as it appears P will leave in anger. P wil miss K n thata when A comes into paly ehr part.
I wont be surprised if a track dvelops with A n T/C

K I think will be angry n turned off from P ..so it might be P who takes the first step .. and for K to take that step, would not  he require to know the truth first..who will supply the truth with Gd n Kesar too against P ..
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nahiii Tanths plz dnt say dis...i jus mentined in my other thread dat CV's plz spare us d nitrogen facesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ok nw cumin back 2 d current plot i think Chandu, Tunna n their bhabhi maa Pratz will make an awesome trio...d track will go on very well if these 3 investigate d whole thing(jus like they did while searchin 4 Krish aft d truth bout Pratz kidnapping was revealed)...T n  C can easily ask Krish bout all the things wat happened wich led 2 Pratz's ouster...while K will tell them everything(he obviously will tell his frnd, wen he is ready 2 share news bout his SR then y nt disπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...I seriously want Shyamu to pack his little kid 2 sumwhere lky lucknow or sumthin 4 further studies...till then we can enjoy Pratz,Tunna,Chandu n Krish. I really do nt want ykw 2 enter tn...Btw do u think aft tossing Pratz out of Tn Amma will allow her younger sister 2 even step inside Tn? If Shakti tries 2 get her he again will b nicely whacked by SsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†so uska toh patta cut in disπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Sathya chechi...
jz lyk many of our frnds,me too dont want that Arushi to be there...but as u said,a lil help for her sister n uniting KP is not bad...πŸ˜ƒ
i rly want T n C to open Krishna's eye...remember that fake baba track where Prats kept them under cover?
but prolly after P's exit from TN,she also will be angry n detested na?so it will be nice to see T n C along with Arushi wexecuting a plan...lyk getting them meet together...T n C playing with krishna.n from Prats' side Arushi...

Not many, hun..All of us fervently hope she does not loom large .. I, personally cannot put up with her loud acting  when this particular track requires understated acting  ..I would prefer it if she were kept to the barest minimum  with T n C taking center stage ..but the recent dialogues of  hers  somehow conveys the feeling that she may play a bigger role

tell u what..if we contain a constant shout out opposing her, the channel will pay heed ..and may re-work the plot..
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

thankoooji πŸ€—

Mera threw me a party y'day in LUD   she's the bestest bossji 😳

Thank you Yemi. When you reach 10000 posts (if MKAP is still on the air thenπŸ˜•) we will have a spectacular rally like the one at Grant Park in Nov 2008. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

Nahiii Tanths plz dnt say dis...i jus mentined in my other thread dat CV's plz spare us d nitrogen facesπŸ˜†...ok nw cumin back 2 d current plot i think Chandu, Tunna n their bhabhi maa Pratz will make an awesome trio...d track will go on very well if these 3 investigate d whole thing(jus like they did while searchin 4 Krish aft d truth bout Pratz kidnapping was revealed)...T n  C can easily ask Krish bout all the things wat happened wich led 2 Pratz's ouster...while K will tell them everything(he obviously will tell his frnd, wen he is ready 2 share news bout his SR then y nt disπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...I seriously want Shyamu to pack his little kid 2 sumwhere lky lucknow or sumthin 4 further studies...till then we can enjoy Pratz,Tunna,Chandu n Krish. I really do nt want ykw 2 enter tn...Btw do u think aft tossing Pratz out of Tn Amma will allow her younger sister 2 even step inside Tn? If Shakti tries 2 get her he again will b nicely whacked by SsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†so uska toh patta cut in disπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Neither do I want Aarushi ..why only this two the whole Sax khandaan  can go on an educational tour ..that will be a respite ..

Do not brush off Shakthi, he is a bull headed guy.. and he still lusts after A..so if Aarushi flutters her eyes..bains gaya ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†