what if ?? How will KRIYA Unite

Posted: 12 years ago

Had written this as a reply to Gees, but feel that speculation, opinions  and views  can be best shared in a separate thread

Tho socho..with Aarushi promising to be the son of the house  and Aarushi being the only person who knows the truth ..it is quite obvious she will be actively engaged  in the resolution [ unless a shout out is issued] ...Of late I am feeling that Aarushi is being repositioned  in the MKAP tapestry...no longer is she the shoot ur mouth kind, she is being shown as a girl who fights back for her near and dear one's  [when she takes on  Adarsh  for insulting her parents] , compassionate [ when she visits Adarsh in prison ] , thoughtful [when she takes Komla along with her ]..Continuing her change, I think they will turn Aarushi into a contemporary woman, an embodiment of current woman  who think both with their heart and Mind..

Aarushi has the idealism and the requisite cunning to take on Amma, she is a much better judge of people and she has no qualms in taking advantage of people's weakness ..she also has the ability to shut down her inner voice to get her job done..

So how will Aarushi unveil the blinkers

...what if ...just a what if ..she returns to the haveli as the  wife of Shakthi ..and begins to do the same thing that Amma was doing in reverse to Amma ..we do know that Avantika is pretty convincing in showing such things and slowly K's eyes open ..and Aarushi too will get redemption in viewer's eyes cos she brought lubbers together ..

Second , will it be that Dhaba route [ whoever came up with the dhaba will get coal paint from me ] ... Aarushi will start going there, talking it out with Krishna ..or indirectly to him ..mentioning the discrepancies  in Amma's narration .. and here T N C also come into play ...as we all know Chandu had once mentioned how P is managing to stay in haveli ..Krishna would have been surprised then .. and the matter was let off there ..but now what of Tunna and chandu narrates  Pratigya's ordeal  like how she was kept  locked inside the room...Krishna being the loyal Son will not believe it..and he runs to Ghanti Dadi who will confirm it ..

meanwhile Adarsh does something that rings a alarm bell in Komal  and saxena's rally around to help Komal ..A grateful Komal realizes the goodness of  sax and when Krishna is on his truth hunt will reveal how Amma and Shakhti planned to burn Pratigya ...  Krishna realizes  the enormity of abuses and how uncomplainingly  Pratigya underwent this torture, seeks forgiveness ..and explodes against his family ..but Pratigya stops him , says they did it bec they loved him and  forgives them..Ss eye's open and P is laadli bahu again ..

Lets look past the rift  and to the union ...❤️

This is what My mind has conjured up so far ..My Rasgullah's ...it need not be so ..but would love to see ur ideas of reconcilition's and Aarushi's fate..

Sorry Gurlzzz..am eating ur bheja's with  quite  a few threads..par kay karen ..my circuit is overloading  ..😃
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

If your circuit is overloading, could I surmise that you're the one repeatedly clicking the giddy with excitemet option in the poll I posted?  😃

I agree..Arushi might play a role in bringing KP together...but she goin to Shakti is less plausible.

But not entirely her. I looks she will surely talk to K on this...thats all.

Basically if CVs are working on high TRPs, then this little info from Sax kid might trigger of K's journey to knowing the truths.
Arushi Tunna n Chandu might play roles ..each his/her own.

Originally posted by yemi3006

If your circuit is overloading, could I surmise that you're the one repeatedly clicking the giddy with excitemet option in the poll I posted?  😃

Nah..have clicked W N W ..but if u want me to click the excited one..I shall do the onerous task for my sweet Atlanta girl ..😉
😆
Originally posted by yemi3006

BTW ..u have not exercised ur  creative brain and come up with a unforeseen scenario ..
dii for me it,s wounderful and brilliant postwa love it bt dii araushi coming back to TN is she can really come back anyway baqi ak dum bindaas to cool down us love u u r the best
Originally posted by tanthya

Nah..have clicked W N W ..but if u want me to click the excited one..I shall do the onerous task for my sweet Atlanta girl ..😉
😆

only if its MKAP thats making you excited 😛... and not someting else  😉 😳😆
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago

Yemi  Hun, ⭐️

sorry lub, did not notice ..

Not that u require ur new rank...for u have always  DAZZLED  us !!🤗
Yeap none other than its Arushi who will play the vital role for sure. As no chances for GD & Kessar and also Its only Arushi who knows everything.
But Arushi back to TN, dont wanna see this track 😆
Originally posted by tanthya

BTW ..u have not exercised ur  creative brain and come up with a unforeseen scenario ..

from a TRP perspective, I'd vote for Tunna & Chandu doing the heavy lifting. These two are unsoiled so good deeds coming from them is a more attractive prospect , also gotta factor in the potential light & comic touches they can add.

I beg your pardon, but after my last bout of the phobia, I've been advised by my doctor not to focus any attention on the youngest Saxena progeny... please forgive me 😃