Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Mona , sorry  for reacting to thos stupid comments, but that person is really a  hypocrite. I mean we got that ,that she finds Binny cant act, but she has not  to write that a thousand times. Imho AG cant act, but that i dont write a thousand times in ATs which are about AG!  And sheblames us for dragging AGs name in our post to begin a war, but she/he is the  one , who starts that!😡

i completely agree dear but don't worry we all binny/sangini/iqbal/iqbi/raga lovers r their to communicate with u ðŸ¤—
Amrita0901 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Iqbal has tons of fans and the award is on how many votes the person gets. So if you keep voting he will have a better chance of winning. I  personally thinks he derseves an awards he did an outstanding job playing Rudra it was a difficult character for him because he has never portrayed a character complex  like Rudra. And if he doesnt win its okay he doesn't care to much about awards he cares about his fans love and duazz always being with him at all times.
Edited by Amrita0901 - 12 years ago
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
MIK doesn't beleive in Awardzzz but in Duazzz !!!!!!!!!!
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whatever they may say getting an award is a special experience. In my opinion Iqbal; is little unlucky as far as awards are concerned. After kyph he did not win any major awards. His shiv in Karam was superb and deserved all the awards . But he left in between. In all the other show like cha and waris also he was superb in his role But how the show did not work . Now this Sangini. It was quite different and Rudra was a challenging role. See the initial episodes. What an act I think Nobody could have portrayed better than MIK>  In my opinion Sangini was not all a  the a bad show, I quite liked it  There are worse silly show running for more times > If zee and the producers would have wanted they could have given the show the necessary lift.All said done Kudos to mik for the excellent portrayal of Rudra. All my  our awards are for him. For me HE IS THE BEST I will surely watch all his shows. In fact I watch only his shows nothing else. Koi Aur Ankhon me samatha nahi I just get pleasure watching him and I enjoy it . After all we all want enjoyment at the end of the day,
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jakr

Whatever they may say getting an award is a special experience. In my opinion Iqbal; is little unlucky as far as awards are concerned. After kyph he did not win any major awards. His shiv in Karam was superb and deserved all the awards . But he left in between. In all the other show like cha and waris also he was superb in his role But how the show did not work . Now this Sangini. It was quite different and Rudra was a challenging role. See the initial episodes. What an act I think Nobody could have portrayed better than MIK>  In my opinion Sangini was not all a  the a bad show, I quite liked it  There are worse silly show running for more times > If zee and the producers would have wanted they could have given the show the necessary lift.All said done Kudos to mik for the excellent portrayal of Rudra. All my  our awards are for him. For me HE IS THE BEST I will surely watch all his shows. In fact I watch only his shows nothing else. Koi Aur Ankhon me samatha nahi I just get pleasure watching him and I enjoy it . After all we all want enjoyment at the end of the day,

I also do watch just MIK's shows... About awards, I agree with you, no matter if he gets an award or not, we are all aware that MIK's talent is huge, and he's the BEST in the industry ! He's the charisma and the electrifying screen presence which make you shivering MashAllah!
I beleive that R is a good choice of MIK to come back, but may be the audience is not ready to accept R as a hero cause he's quiete different... it's quiete strange cause it's more easy to the audience to relate to someone like R, an next door type guy with his faults and qualities, than the others heros that we are used to see. In general, the audience like the angry-young man type... but MIK has already portrayed Angad, Shiv, and he doesn't like to make the same stuff! !!!
Sangini would have been a big hit if Zee and producers have beleived more in this show, they were blessed to have such cast and they've wasted the actors' talent with their crap ! Zee has a big responsability in this, that's why I can't forgive them for that !
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes that is the point If the channel and producers want they can go on and do the necessary changes See Rmj fist the female lead changed and now the male lead is changing. The story is just ordinary in the predictable lines Still they have extended the show to 5 days a week. But in tv that is what sells. If someone tries a different concept like sangini and Rudra for that reason Waaris was also very different. So I think MIK wont be in Tv so soon . With his calibre hecannot come in the existing Too good to be true and non eventful characters sidelined by female leads. In fact I dont want him in such roles. He should protray some powerful roles even if it is a short one .
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jakr

Yes that is the point If the channel and producers want they can go on and do the necessary changes See Rmj fist the female lead changed and now the male lead is changing. The story is just ordinary in the predictable lines Still they have extended the show to 5 days a week. But in tv that is what sells. If someone tries a different concept like sangini and Rudra for that reason Waaris was also very different. So I think MIK wont be in Tv so soon . With his calibre hecannot come in the existing Too good to be true and non eventful characters sidelined by female leads. In fact I dont want him in such roles. He should protray some powerful roles even if it is a short one .

I can't agree more !