Surya the Super Cop

I HAVE NO REGRETS : Priyanka Bassi (KAYA)

Posted: 12 years ago

I have no regrets: Priyanka Bassi

May 23, 2011, 12.15am IST
Tags:
  • Delhi

Priyanka Bassi had vanished after Left Right Left. She resurfaced recently in Odhani, but in no time the girl was out of Odhani too.

While there were rumours that the production house dropped her like a hot potato, the girl insists that the parting was mutual. "My track was supposed to be a little different. Since the purpose of my being in the show was not being met, it was a mutual decision between me and the producers to end the track," she says. She's doing Surya at the moment and is very excited about the outdoors. "It's a 32-episode detective series and every actor has a solo track, which is the best thing about this show," says Priyanka, who's doing a short flim in Dhanbad based on crime.

Considering a TV actor's shelf-life is short, taking a long break after Left Right Left may not have been the best career decision for her. But, the girl has no regrets. "Yes, it was a long break. It was a two-and-a-half years break, but I'm fine with that because it was a conscious decision," she says adding, "I usually do not plan out things. I go by my instinct and fortunately things have worked out for me. I always wanted to be an actress, but I wasn't sure whether I wanted to do TV. After an audition in Delhi I was selected for my first show and since then there is no looking back. I never really had to go out and look for work. Luckily there was no struggle for me."

Tanya Datta

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-05-23/tv/29573720_1_priyanka-bassi-girl-hot-potato

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing and really she doesn't have to look back. She should not and her statement sensed me like Rajveer as he says i don't look back and never regret for the things i did in past.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for article πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and i do agree with Arpu that her this statement is just like Raj.  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Pls IF provide us a video interview or an interview.
THERE IS ONE MORE ARTICLE GUYS...I JUST POSTED...PRIYANKA IS RAINING TODAY...lol

WE SHOULD REQUEST THE VIDEO IN WASSUP FORUM
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

THERE IS ONE MORE ARTICLE GUYS...I JUST POSTED...PRIYANKA IS RAINING TODAY...lol

WE SHOULD REQUEST THE VIDEO IN WASSUP FORUM

will it make any effect? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 12 years ago
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agreed...why shd one regret when she always gives her best in each of her endeavours!! she is a strong woman who has the right amount of confidence in herself and does nt require to give fake statements to play safe. really admire her :)
varshita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Neetu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Sach me regret nahi hona chahiye, jo hota hai acche k liye hota hai auri know aage aur acche k liye hoga.πŸ˜‰
XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing the interview of pbπŸ˜ƒ and i m also with arpitaπŸ‘πŸΌ
she realy doesnt have to look back when she entered in small screenπŸ˜ƒ