Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

my new ff Rab ne banadi jodi!!!! pt 5 @ 83 (Page 20)

_Rasha_ IF-Rockerz
_Rasha_
_Rasha_

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hey asha,pls continue this ff dear.w8ing eagerly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

i4ishra

_NiShI_ IF-Rockerz
_NiShI_
_NiShI_

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
asha waiting for the next part 

i4ishra

i4ishra IF-Dazzler
i4ishra
i4ishra

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
 part 4

Due 2 pratice they were not able 2 meet daily @ natik was really pissed of these he want 2 spend more time with akshi ,she was really busy with her play @ nowadays she only thinks about her play,her character in it.,her dialogues etc,she was very exited becoze it was her 1rst act,it had been a week since they met

2day was Saturday,2day also  she had practice session

All were relaxing after a long practice session.nikhil take the advantage of this situation @ suggested a  gameAngry

Ni:guys,lets play a game just 4 a fun,lets see hw v propose our team mates,ek ladka aur ek ladki ek pair banenge

Akshi shockedAngry 2 hear this as she was sure that natik wouldn't like this  but she had 2 agree Nikhil  purposefully made his pair with akshi @ now it was their turn

They stood in the middle ,Nikhil bent down in his knees ,he take the gold ring 4m his figure @ 4warded it 2 her.akshi  hesitately Embarrassedstood there ,seeing this,he imagined hw natik would propose her

**************DREAM****************************************************

Asusual akshi was waiting 2 natik in the college it was 222 late natik didn't come yet she phoned him but it was switched off,she felt angry along with sadnessAngryCry

Ak:ye natik b na khudi late hote h,phone b nah uda rahe h,isse b kya kaam h ki mujhe pick up karne keliye b time nah h,ab mein apse baat b nah karoongaAngry

While she was saying this 2 herself some1 came @ told her 2 have alook at notice board,she saw a piece of writing hung on the wall that her name at the trip along with a red rose she read it

""my lady love""HeartHeart

Dur hai aap se to koi gam nahi,
Dur rahkar bhi bhulane wale hum nahi,
roz mulakhat na ho paye to kya…
aap ki yaad mulaqat se kam nahi.

Wada kiya hai to wada nibhaegen,
Hum chaad ban kar roz tere aangan me aayegen.
Hum hain to judai ka ahshas kis liye,
Ki aake teri maang me chaad tare sazayegen.

4m  ur

NatikHeartHeartHeart

((ps:mein apkeliye gadi bhej raha hoon,ap ghar jayiye ,hum apse kal milne ki khoshish karoonga))

Ak:ye likhne ka vakth tha ,bas mujhse milne keliye time nah tha khoshish kyon??mat ana mujhe b nah milna apse

She sat on the car,she was really angry with him him she tried 2 not think about him bit it was impossible 4 her,she noticed another note on the car seat

""Kisne kahaa ki Judaai hogi,
Kisi gaiir ne ye khabar udaai hogi,
Badi shaan se rahenge aapke Dil mein,WinkWink
Iitne Dino mein kuch to jagah banaai hogi...Big smile.""

She again got angry @ closed her eyes @ tried 2 think about some another thing.the driver stopped the car  near a bridge which was above an ocean she understood that it was his plan,she noticed red coloured flowers in the entrance of bridge that spelled out the words ""welcome""as she spelled it,natik came @ grabbed her waist

Nt:surpriseBig smileBig smile

Ak:acha toh itni der mujhe ullu bana rahe the chodiye mujhe apse koi baat nah karniAngryEmbarrassed

NtBig smileLOL:(giving a peck on her neck)isse kaise chodoon??abi toh shuruwaat b nah huwa h agle 7….jan…nah  7 nah…har janam mein hum sath sath honge!!!

Akshi smiled hearing his talksBig smile

Nt:lol….apko mujhpar teek se gussa karna b nah aati abi toh kitne gusse mein thi aura b…Wink

Ak:ap na natik mujhe bahuth pareshan karthe h

Nt:acha… kaisse???  Isse……(hugging her)…….isse(tickling her)….aur isse(kissing her here @ there)Heart

Akshi giggled @ tried 2 free herself but he was holding her so tight,

AkConfused:pata nah kaise mein apko shadi ke badh samaloongi??

Nt:hm…bahuth mushkil hoga….mein  ek pal keliye b apko nah chodoonga(turning [email protected] closed the distance between them) isse pakadkar rakhoongaHeart

He bent down @ slowly kissed her on her face,akshi had 2 stopp him as he was getting passionateHeartHeart

Ak:dhat…..Blushing

Natik understood this,he gave another peck on her [email protected] take her 2 the centre of bridge were he had already araanged a dining table,he make her sat on the chair @ he himself sat next 2 her holding her hands,natik called the waitor who just came @ placed a tray on their table it was closed at that time she opened it @saw the desert ,above which ***I want u 4 everHeart*** was written she thought it was his mischevious ,they began 2 share it 4m the same bowl continuously feeding each other,their eyes were meeting,he is totally smiling at her the entire timeROFLDancing@ cant stop giggling akshi was still confusedConfused

Nt:(2himself)ye akshara kitna innocent h.unhe abi tak samajh nah saka ki mein unhe propose karne wala hoon,pagal ladkiBig smile

Ak:apne kuch kaha…kya baat h..aj apko bahuth hasi aa rahe h.vaise ap husthe huwe bahuth bahuth cute lag rah h(pinching his cheeks)EmbarrassedBig smile

He hold her hands @ kiised on it @ presented a book which was made of soft woodHeart

Ak:ye kya h natikConfused

Nt:mere dil aj mein ye apko sop(handed) raha hoo,samalkar rakhiyegaHeartHeart

She opened it

Ak:dekhe toh kya h apke dil mein

She just feel *wow*,in the 2rst page it was written

**Since I met u**

Just 4 my love!!!

She turned the  other pages,it was incredibly sweet @ as he held her she began 2 read…every incident 4m their 1rst meeting to their present  days nokjhok……

Tears welled up in her eyes @ she couldn't read it anymore.natik  took her hand @ he continued 2 read while looking on her shimmering eyes between phrases,he confessed  his unconditionall love 4 her, hw he desires 2 take care of her2 love her @ share the rest of the life with her.he reached the last page ,this page was mentioning about the present dinner @ all.she stooped him @ started reading,she reached its last line

****will u accept me as ur future huband***HeartHeart

Tears burst out 4m her eyes,he saw this @ he got down on one knee @ told her that he had one more gift,he then displayed  the most gorgeous diamond ring that she had ever seen,her  jaw was still wide in awe,he gently placed the beautifull dazzling ring on her shivering  figure she looked up at him,mermerised @ gratefull…………

(Reality)

Akshi was still lost in dreams,he aws still standing there 4warding her hands 2wards Nikhil,she came back 2 senses when she heard clapping sound,she smiled 2 , she wondered how she thought like this,she felt some1 was watching her 4m back,she turned @ saw natik standing  there  which send  butterflies through her stomach ,she uderstoodnatik didn't like this although it was a game.she arn 2wards him but he went 4m there she tried 2 stopp him but he didn't ,akshi went behind him @ sat on the car be4 him,natik saw this @ asked her 2 get out 4m his car

Nt:ak,car se utriye mujhe jaana h

Ak:han…. Toh chaliye ham sath mein chalthe h

Nt:ak,apke faltu baton keliye mere pass time nah h,ap hatiye mere gaadi se

Ak:apke gaadi…ye gaadi jitna apka h utna h meri b h

Nt:ap mere  gadi mein kyon baitenge jaakar uss stupid Nikhil ke gaadi mein jaakar baitna.bahuth acha lagtha h na apko

Akshi smiled his possessiveness in his words which make him more irritated

Nt:ak,mujhe der ho rah h…mujhe ghar jaana h

Ak:toh mein b chalthi hoo, aunty aur uncle se b milenge..aur ye b poochenge ki vo mere natik ka khayal rakh rahe h ya nah

She wrapped her hands around her

Ak:nt,ap itna gusse mein kyon h?

Nt:toh kya sab dekhkar  mujhe khush hona chahiye ,ki dekhiye mere fianc ko kisi aur ne propose kar rah hoon…..

Ak:nah balki apko gussa is  baat par honi chahiye ki ap abtak mujhe propose kyon nah ki

Nt:hamne decide kiya than a ki apke course poori hone ki baad h hum shaadi karoonga toh abise karke kya fayda??

Ak:lekin propose kane mein kya problem h??

Nt:mein apko propose nah kiya iska matlab ye nah ki kisi aur apko propose kare aur ap vo accept karne keliye khade ho gaye

Ak:meine kab accept kiya

Nt:phir hath  agae karkar kya kar arh thi?

Ak:(2 herself)ye sab toh apki vagah se huwa,har baa rap mere sapne mein aata h aur phir sab ghadbhad  ho jaati h

Natik again started taunting

Nt:ak,apko mana karna chahiye than a meine apse kaha than a ussedoor rahiye,phir b ap…ap mere baat sunte h nah

Ak:apka kya matlab h natik,ap har baar isse kyon react karthe h??apko mujhpar vishwaas nah h??mein toh vaham ye soch rahi thi…..kher chodiye…apko apna gussa zyaada pyaari h na toh teek h phir mere pass mane keliye ana tab mein dekhloonga

She was about 2 get  down 4m the car ,natik hold her

Nt:mein apko drop kar doonga

He started driving,both were not looking 2 each other but their silence shared a lot of things,natik was lloking at her through the side mirror  with a guilty face she saw this but she didn't mind this,they reached near their house akshi got down @ she straightly  went inside without looking at him,he felt bad.he kept looking at her room hoping he would come there……

Precap::   manafoying scene &&&&&

**** the actual proposal scene******

With lots of romance &&&

******Thoda hatke*****

i will try 2 update it soon
do comment & press the like buton

Edited by i4naksh - 26 July 2011 at 1:33am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

krithi29Anamika_nakshaksharafanRINSEanveshasharmakingini_aardrashweta31nivedha_123_Rasha__NiShI_soni4evapvlaksshayal1436

pvlaks IF-Sizzlerz
pvlaks
pvlaks

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
ashattiyeee    athi   gambheeram Big smile enikkishtamaayiEmbarrassed...than   nerathe  paranjappo    njan  ithrayum  pratheekshichilla...sathyam...dream   scene    kalakki...naitikinte    asooya...athenikky    vallathe    ishtappettu...ini   actual   proposalinayi    njan   kathirikkunnuEmbarrassed onnu   vegam   veneEmbarrassed

Edited by pvlaks - 26 July 2011 at 1:49am

i4ishra

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
updated after soo many days but it was worth waiting...Big smile vry nice update & plzzz ab unke date ke liye zyada der wait karva dena...Embarrassed thanks for the pm & cont sooonnnTongue

Edited by saman.17 - 26 July 2011 at 2:00am

i4ishra

pvlaks IF-Sizzlerz
pvlaks
pvlaks

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
evide   ille?

i4ishra

i4ishra IF-Dazzler
i4ishra
i4ishra

Originally posted by pvlaks

ashattiyeee    athi   gambheeram Big smile enikkishtamaayiEmbarrassed...than   nerathe  paranjappo    njan  ithrayum  pratheekshichilla...sathyam...dream   scene    kalakki...naitikinte    asooya...athenikky    vallathe    ishtappettu...ini   actual   proposalinayi    njan   kathirikkunnuEmbarrassed onnu   vegam   veneEmbarrassed
chechikk ariyamallo karyam pinnenthaWink thank u 4 commenting

pvlaks

i4ishra IF-Dazzler
i4ishra
i4ishra

Originally posted by pvlaks

evide   ille?

und undeWink

pvlaks