Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

please not teasing her new look (Page 2)

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
first everyoone  has the right of freedom of speech, IF they want to discuss anyhing let them do if ur annoyed by repetation of topics then there is a back icon on rightside of ur explorere kindly click that and make ur self free from such post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
I don't understand why some crazy fans get hyper when characters are criticized or facts have been told. It is okay to support someone or be a fan but not to the extend of blindness that you support everything about their character. We all understand that the actress Sukirti Kandpal is not responsible for her Wardrobe. If people criticize the character or say they looked or disliked her behavior/looks in the Serial it is meant for the Balaji Creative Team and not the actress in the role mostly... at least it is that way for me. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion and can express it in a nice manner.

As a matter of fact, I did not like the new looks or clothing and I did not think she looked like a Super Model the way Creatives have made her. The innocence and simplicity which were her plus points is all gone now. If my saying looks like bashing to some one, so be it... It is their problem.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

No worries sweety. hypocrasy goes hand in hand with IF, one day its on Abhays Jacket, one day Piyas outfit, main charcaters are always the ones under the critic eyes while others easily pass by and gets overratedly a 'perfection' image illogicaly.  Enjoy the show and the gorgeous face as she is, dont bother abt repetitive posts with same ppl discussing something unneccassrly.She is fine and gorgeous and even if we say the clothes are not well, the great bodylanguage is rocking.
And if you are extra sensitive a suggestion is to not visit this forum much. the few active ppl here with a mind alike wont be in your favour nd only spoil the show for you. trust me i know. sensibility is not really memebers speciality here.

Awww..MARI.Hug.kya hua mujhse toh naraz nahin ho na..I so miss your posts are..Why I asked is I AM A JACKET hater..not because it dosent look nice on ABHAY because it looks like it is interefering my ABHIYA squeezy hug yaar Seriously..TongueEmbarrassedROFL and also I want to drool & salaivate at  his awesome breath taking HOT physic..yaarBlushing..And nice topic @TM..I agree with you PIYA LOOKS AWESOME ANYWAYS FOR ME..!!BuT i dont say because I am too BIASED I feel..so usually dont comment on anybody looks..!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index