Frequent Posters

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
can anyone tell me the site address
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i can't get the videoπŸ˜” anyway thanks for the info to both sv003 and tilashini...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi all the site name is  Tellychakkar.com just google it!! You will find the video!!  Hope it helps. Hope I can name the site name!πŸ˜ƒ

Avinash is so cute, love his answers great sence of humor!

And i agree with his message to his fans. There is no point in comparing glad Avinash has said it. There are going to be similarities but it is new story of Dev and Radhika. And we should not compare there is is no point I have said it early. I was thinking this before but will say it now to the mods. I think the sticky thread of CB 1 and CB 2 is not  needed.  Hope it is not sticky anymore.  I have never commented there  because I don't like to compare that much! Most of the time it is negativity. Not good if new members are coming to this forum!   Both Avinash and Rubina are coming to this forum, sure they have seen that thread and be dissapionted . Maybe that thread shouldn't be sticky anymore just mine opinion. Hope you all agreee!  The thread of the ranking should be sticky instead  Lets all focuss on this new show! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
exactly ashna ,no point of comparing ,no use
its completely different characters different story so why this comparison na.
and thanks for sharing the video.
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!