Posted: 12 years ago
hi allπŸ€—

i saw dat a new video of avinash has shown in the rival site...  it has been uploaded today ie 25th may 2011 only in the rival siteπŸ˜›

its about Avinash's take on his school life...πŸ˜ƒ

i hope heena / Tilashini will upload the video soon from the rival site to the YT... so dat all can see itπŸ˜ƒ

love
swetha

Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
thanks fr the info...here's the youtube link! πŸ˜ƒ

i agree with avinash...totaly agree...comparison with CB 1 & CB 2 not a good thing because its totaly diferent..thanks alot avi...ur the best!!! keep rocking! we'l sit bac n enjoy the show & support as we always been!!!! πŸ€—

Omg ! Omg! He is sooo CUTE!! LOVE U SOO MUCH AVINASH!!! ☺️ 😍

Mod's Note-
Posting things from that site is not allowed due to copyright issues.
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
thanks for the info...⭐️Edited by OLGNES - 12 years ago
Thank you Tilashini and sv003...Interesting interview , Creatives and all must be getting the feedback about CB2 to be compared with CB1...He is right , should be given support as they both are giving their 100% and breathing  life in to the character...Its Creatives job to move steadily without running in to rat race  and because of that in their haste  disclosing the  mystery of coming tracks in the promos ...Should the story and suspense build up and so the viewers curiosity about the character and situation ... Nice one

Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago
Thnxxx Sv003 n Tilashini...
Very Very Nice segment...Avi was sooo to the point n perfect on his answers...his answer proved that he is a very very honest n transparent guy...may God bless him n Rubi a lottt...they rockzzz
he's tooo cute.. he's soo precise n honest...luv u avi..
U r as me about subjest dr i love maths but i really hate english literature especially its vry boring thank god i got the opportunity of not doing it this year...really impressed by your life...i just hope that we can see u n rubi in familysoon...u doing great job  i mean bth of u all z best

Thank you sv003 for the info and thanks tilu for the video .i totally agree with avinash we shouldn't compare cb 1 with cb 2.avinash is perfect in answering   sooo sweet and naughty. are love and support will always be there. may god bless him & Rubi

superb video thanks for sharing avi looks so cute!!!!!πŸ˜‰