Shahid Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra Back Together, On S

ALI_Elly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shahid Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra Back Together, On Set 

May 25, 2011, (Sawf News) - Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra began filming today, May 24 for Kunal Kohli's yet to be titled love story.

The film's stylist, Manish Malhotra, ratcheted up excitement amidst the fans of the on-again, off-again real life couple with the tweet:

"On sets of kunal kohlis film 1stday of shoot with the charming@priyankachopra"

Shahid has wrapped filming for Mausam, going by his tweet on May 20: "Back on set MAUSAM .. Last 5 days 25th I wrap the film ..."

Kunal Kohli's film additionally stars Prachi Desai.

Music is scored by Sajid Wajid and lyrics have been penned by Prasoon Joshi.

The currently underway schedule is expected to last two months.

Shahid signed on in late November and Priyanka in January for what will be their second film together after Vishal Bhardwaj's Kaminey (2009).

The film will reportedly have shades of 7 Khoon Maaf, Priyanka's recent film in which she had 7 different makeovers.

Shahid and Priyanka will romance each other playing roles of four different couples across four cities in the film. Each couple will have a completely different makeover and dialect. The two rumored ex-lovers have been very professional and meeting regularly for script readings and dress rehearsals.

Manish has been busy trying out the looks with the film's leading ladies Priyanka and Prachi. Yesterday Manish tweeted:

"At Fittings with prachi desai for kunal kohlis film"

Early last week Malhotra worked with Priyanka for her look in the film.

"At office working on my next collection and @priyankachopras look for her new film" Manish wrote on May 16.

Back in April Kunal Kohli said they have started working on music, costumes, set designs etc. of the film.

Priyanka is a busy star. She is simultaneously filming for Karan Joharproduction Agneepath with co-star Hrithik Roshan and Anurag Basu's Barfee with co-star Ranbir Kapoor.

This will be Shahid's first film since he started working on his dad Pankaj Kapoor's directorial debut Mausam in January 2010.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sheee

who cares?

I Do Care... U Mind... πŸ˜†
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am sick of hearing about shahid-priyanka saga. I don't know who's gonna watch their movie.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

I am sick of hearing about shahid-priyanka saga. I don't know who's gonna watch their movie.

i will watch 1st day 1st show... U Mind ? πŸ˜†
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why would I mind? have fun. You'll have lots of space. You can watch that movie even laying down on five or six chairs. Empty cinema rocks
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Why would I mind? have fun. You'll have lots of space. You can watch that movie even laying down on five or six chairs. Empty cinema rocks

Ya, i have watch Empty cinema in Paheli, Duplicate and Guddo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

me and all shanks(pc-shahid) fans, too  bad for you
Edited by lovePC - 12 years ago
-Anjaani- thumbnail

who cares?

i care πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Shahid Kapoor - Priyanka Chopra = Jodi has done 1 movie - KAMINEY
___

Kaminey Box Office Collection | Kaminey Box Office

UTV Motion Pictures' latest release Kaminey has garnered Rs 330 million in its opening weekend at the worldwide box office, the company said.

The Shahid Kapur-Priyanka Chopra starrer was released on 14 August. However, movie aficionados in Mumbai, Pune, Thane and Navi Mumbai were deprived of it as the state government asked the movie exhibitors to down shutters for the weekend due to swine flu scare.

UTV claims that it has been the second biggest opening of the year in India (without Mumbai, Thane and Pune). "It is also the second biggest opening of the year in the US and the UAE, biggest opening of the year in Pakistan, and one of the highest openings of the year in Australia," UTV said

____

EMPTY Cinemas does'nt Generate Rs. 33 Crore in 3 Days ... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

πŸ‘

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

i will watch 1st day 1st show... U Mind ? πŸ˜†

oh sameer let's watch together πŸ˜† jokingπŸ˜†