Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ladygaga

I don't like size zero SRK! His confidence, charm, everything is missing. I dunno why he sounds so unsure of himself these days and we are talking about SRK here.

Yep I agree this thing has the distinct smell of desperation around it.
It's interesting he's taking time on a social media outlet which he obviously (if things he's said in the past are any indication) distrusts to say absolutely nothing & that too with a lot of makeup
It's the makeup which struck me wrong as it flies in the face of the whole POINT of a Twitter account.
Film magazines and press conferences are where we expect to see fully made up, carefully lit stars. 
Twitter is supposed to represent a link to the REAL, off-the-clock SRK.

I guess he's trying to keep before the public's eye and that's odd for the old SRK who wouldn't have bothered unless he had something he really wanted to say.
youknowme thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Ladygaga - true but didnt he invest like 60 billion or something ridiculous like that? That too it's sci fi, not romantic masala like OSO or Main hoon na. I hope that it's a good movie, let's see.

Meena - Unfortunately, my mom's one condition on loving me is that I watch every SRK movie in the theater with her. I somehow escaped MNIK because I had back to back exams when the movie released but this I know I cant avoid.

Damn, an angel has your back! MNIK was a major crapfest if you ask me. Half way through I was telling my son
"I want to leave and go do something else but dammit I payed for this so we'll stay. Maybe it gets better."

...it got worse.
youknowme thumbnail
@ ladygaga---

This is off topic but I really like how you seem to see beneath the surface of this guy and have a feel for the subtleties of how he presents hiimself. Most people don't and you totally impress me.👍🏼
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: youknowme

Yep I agree this thing has the distinct smell of desperation around it.
It's interesting he's taking time on a social media outlet which he obviously (if things he's said in the past are any indication) distrusts to say absolutely nothing & that too with a lot of makeup
It's the makeup which struck me wrong as it flies in the face of the whole POINT of a Twitter account.
Film magazines and press conferences are where we expect to see fully made up, carefully lit stars. 
Twitter is supposed to represent a link to the REAL, off-the-clock SRK.

I guess he's trying to keep before the public's eye and that's odd for the old SRK who wouldn't have bothered unless he had something he really wanted to say.

Good observations and i agree with all of them. His old spontaneity is missing, its like he is being forced to do all this! Srk always did things his own way before, but now its like he has to conform to what should be done or what needs to be done and that is coming of like desperation. I still think he should do what he feels like doing, it might sound very cliched and cheesy but he should follow his heart instead of his brain.. his rawness, spontaneity.. and his raw and real persona was what people connected with.. instead of how he is becoming now.. a 40 plus guy trying to "fit in"!
Edited by ladygaga - 12 years ago

I had already forgotten how SRK speaks so fast. I like the editing of the vid. BTW where was he??? In the shoes closet...

Originally posted by: youknowme

Damn, an angel has your back! MNIK was a major crapfest if you ask me. Half way through I was telling my son
"I want to leave and go do something else but dammit I payed for this so we'll stay. Maybe it gets better."

...it got worse.

oh poor thing - I do remember the first movie I went to watch with my mommy...I didn't understand anything - I was like 4 or 6...it was about a fit native american and his beloved...There was some love scene...I was like the guy has big arms - he will harm the gal!!!!
My mommy didn't say a word...😳😆
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: eraser

Ladygaga - true but didnt he invest like 60 billion or something ridiculous like that? That too it's sci fi, not romantic masala like OSO or Main hoon na. I hope that it's a good movie, let's see.

Meena - Unfortunately, my mom's one condition on loving me is that I watch every SRK movie in the theater with her. I somehow escaped MNIK because I had back to back exams when the movie released but this I know I cant avoid.

really
why ur mom makes u watch his movies in T😆
I never watched any movie in T 🤣
onl1..that was holly Big Mama 2🤣
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Good observations and i agree with all of them. His old spontaneity is missing, its like he is being forced to do all this! Srk always did things his own way before, but now its like he has to conform to what should be done or what needs to be done and that is coming of like desperation. I still think he should do what he feels like doing, it might sound very cliched and cheesy but he should follow his heart instead of his brain.. his rawness, spontaneity.. and his raw and real persona was what people connected with.. instead of how he is becoming now.. a 40 plus guy trying to "fit in"!

Ya i agree with u
I thought he said he was not going to be on Twitter anymore. Ki hua?

Selective amnesia?
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lol he's hilarious! and he looks cute! :)