SRK uploads Video of himself on Twitter-HILARIOUS! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I wake up to text msgs from my frnds to watch this video asap πŸ˜† Best surprise totally loved it :)

Originally posted by anna143

I wake up to text msgs from my frnds to watch this video asap πŸ˜† Best surprise totally loved it :)

LOL.. thats sad, i'd end the friendship right then and there.. 'its over'.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Meena1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Meena1

i thought he'd be jumping around like a monkey to say the least, highly disappointed.. 

I thought it would be something else...very disappointed πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Meena1

LOL.. thats sad, i'd end the friendship right then and there.. 'its over'.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

NO if it was for AKKI then it would've been totally over πŸ˜†
Originally posted by eraser

I thought it would be something else...very disappointed πŸ˜†
perhaps something like how to snort coke in 101 ways.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hey, even his botox-biwi could have starred in that one..
I don't like size zero SRK! His confidence, charm, everything is missing. I dunno why he sounds so unsure of himself these days and we are talking about SRK here.
^ I think it's the Ra1 anxiety. He has invested way too much of his money and effort into it .
Originally posted by eraser

^ I think it's the Ra1 anxiety. He has invested way too much of his money and effort into it .
for his sake, i hope it works.. but i have no hopes from it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i'll watch it when it comes out on DVD or on Netflix..

Eraser he has produced big budget movies before this is not the first time. He has had big blunders in his career before, but these days he seems very fragile and fidgety, must be age catching up.

Ladygaga - true but didnt he invest like 60 billion or something ridiculous like that? That too it's sci fi, not romantic masala like OSO or Main hoon na. I hope that it's a good movie, let's see.

Meena - Unfortunately, my mom's one condition on loving me is that I watch every SRK movie in the theater with her. I somehow escaped MNIK because I had back to back exams when the movie released but this I know I cant avoid.